2011teenagemom Part 11

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 11

Unread post by Emcee »

It always seems to me like Vanessa buys Lily shoes that are wayy too big for her, and ao uncomfortable.
:love2:
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

KatB0420 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Ugh, I am so sick of the yoga selfies...does she not realize people who actually DO YOGA don't take photos of themselves to show everyone theyre doing yoga? lol like people who really go to the gym daily and live that lifestyle don't feel the need to take pictures of themselves at the gym, only the fakers do!
FINALLY someone said something! I so sick of seeing yoga selfies. We get it already you do yoga the whole world doesn't need to know about. I see a "yoga" video coming up soon. I am sick of seeing it I only follow her to see pictures of Lily and that's it's.
Actually it's a thing on ig with yoga teahers and people that do yoga. I follow a girl that has a blog. She loves yoga and takes those pics with her daughter. Another girl that teaches yoga got a lot of attention on ig because her baby died three days after birth. Same pics. V is just copying people. Like usual.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

i dont think what vanessa does is yoga. its more so just her getting into random poses. does she even know yoga? like where does she learn these things from?
i thought yoga was more like a "meditation" (for lack of better word) session where you calm your body, mind, and muscles, and stretch and breath, kind of thing. ive taken a couple of yoga classes and its not like "okay lets hit this pose, hold it, good now this one, great" its like you do the poses but they all connect to eachother and theres a certain way of getting into them and holding them and proper forms and stuff. vanessa just free balls these stretches/poses and calls it yoga
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

FLOSSY77 wrote:
KatB0420 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Ugh, I am so sick of the yoga selfies...does she not realize people who actually DO YOGA don't take photos of themselves to show everyone theyre doing yoga? lol like people who really go to the gym daily and live that lifestyle don't feel the need to take pictures of themselves at the gym, only the fakers do!
FINALLY someone said something! I so sick of seeing yoga selfies. We get it already you do yoga the whole world doesn't need to know about. I see a "yoga" video coming up soon. I am sick of seeing it I only follow her to see pictures of Lily and that's it's.
Actually it's a thing on ig with yoga teahers and people that do yoga. I follow a girl that has a blog. She loves yoga and takes those pics with her daughter. Another girl that teaches yoga got a lot of attention on ig because her baby died three days after birth. Same pics. V is just copying people. Like usual.
But she doesn't DO yoga, she does poses she thinks will get her attention...
FLOSSY77

Exactly. She is copying people to look cool.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:With curly hair it's best to pretty much leave it alone. Air drying, not using a comb unless the hair is wet, and never brushing it. So putting in very little effort is going to make Lily's hair look better, not worse.
I'm sorry I have to disagree completely with this! You can do so much with curly hair, it just takes more effort and care. That's why so many curly haired girls end up straightening their hair, they were never taught to style their curly hair. Lily has gorgeous locks that would look amazing in pigtails or half up half down.

I agree with the person above though V doesn't even take care of her own her why would she put effort into Lilys
I'm sorry but as someone who actually has extremely curly hair. That's bullshit. You can't do jack shit, it curls, it frizzes, it tangled. My mum couldn't put it in ponytails because it was short for a long time. If you have Short curly hair, not much can be done. It needs to be long so the weight can hold down the curl for something to be done. Unfortunately for my hair grows slowly so I do have to straighten it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

lilys only 3 right? vanessa shouldnt be straightening it or even putting product in it really. she could just let it be but it would be cute for her to try some pony tails, braid it, even have lily wear headbands, bows, or clips. nothing big, just something cute like a lot of little girls. but some girls dont like that stuff (i never let my mom tried to put anything cute in my hair or try to style it)
moms dont HAVE to do anything to their little girls hair except brush it if needed. lily has curly hair so she shouldnt brush it cause it'll probably just frizz. anything she does would just be extra for the cute factor but its not necessary.
vanessa should try to style her own hair though cause she has that kinda wavy, frizzy, straight, in between hair that actually needs to be given time in the morning in order to look good. lily's only 3 so who cares and her hairs curly enough that letting it air dry looks fine.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

chelsieross7 wrote:lilys only 3 right? vanessa shouldnt be straightening it or even putting product in it really. she could just let it be but it would be cute for her to try some pony tails, braid it, even have lily wear headbands, bows, or clips. nothing big, just something cute like a lot of little girls. but some girls dont like that stuff (i never let my mom tried to put anything cute in my hair or try to style it)
moms dont HAVE to do anything to their little girls hair except brush it if needed. lily has curly hair so she shouldnt brush it cause it'll probably just frizz. anything she does would just be extra for the cute factor but its not necessary.
vanessa should try to style her own hair though cause she has that kinda wavy, frizzy, straight, in between hair that actually needs to be given time in the morning in order to look good. lily's only 3 so who cares and her hairs curly enough that letting it air dry looks fine.
Lily is 2 and a half. She turns 3 in Feb. She probably would pull of headbands and bows now since she never wore them. And her hair line sitting low would be a contraindication to wearing it up.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

HelloHolaHallo wrote: I'm sorry I have to disagree completely with this! You can do so much with curly hair, it just takes more effort and care. That's why so many curly haired girls end up straightening their hair, they were never taught to style their curly hair. Lily has gorgeous locks that would look amazing in pigtails or half up half down.

I agree with the person above though V doesn't even take care of her own her why would she put effort into Lilys
I agree with you. My niece is the same age as Lilly and has crazy curly hair but it's always done. Even if it's a simple ponytail. I watch her five days a week so I do her hair most days and usually do pigtail french braids, regular pigtails or half up/half down. It gets frizzy and tangled after she sleeps on it so I just wet a comb and untangle the knots then twirl her hair with my fingers so it dries nicely in ringlets. And really, it takes no time to do once you get the hang of it! My niece loves having her hair done and goes to admire it in the mirror and say how beautiful she is.

Vanessa definitely could make it fun for Lilly and do lots of things with her hair... I just don't think it's something she's interested in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Lily's hair was getting pretty long until nona cut it. She probably figured Vanessa was going to keep neglecting her hair and the longer it gets the more bothersome it gets for Lily. My nieces have long hair but its always in a ponytail, half up half down or they're wearing a headband..something to control it. I think V doesn't like any of that girly hair stuff. There have been 2 videos where nona puts a head band or scrunchy in lily's hair and V takes it off.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Dumbledore wrote:Lily's hair was getting pretty long until nona cut it. She probably figured Vanessa was going to keep neglecting her hair and the longer it gets the more bothersome it gets for Lily. My nieces have long hair but its always in a ponytail, half up half down or they're wearing a headband..something to control it. I think V doesn't like any of that girly hair stuff. There have been 2 videos where nona puts a head band or scrunchy in lily's hair and V takes it off.

Exactly! Vanessa cannot take care of Lily's hair let alone her own hair.. Lily has amazing hair. Just hoping it doesn't end up like Vanessa's mess
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Yue195 wrote:
HelloHolaHallo wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:With curly hair it's best to pretty much leave it alone. Air drying, not using a comb unless the hair is wet, and never brushing it. So putting in very little effort is going to make Lily's hair look better, not worse.
I'm sorry I have to disagree completely with this! You can do so much with curly hair, it just takes more effort and care. That's why so many curly haired girls end up straightening their hair, they were never taught to style their curly hair. Lily has gorgeous locks that would look amazing in pigtails or half up half down.

I'm sorry but as someone who actually has extremely curly hair. That's bullshit. You can't do jack shit, it curls, it frizzes, it tangled. My mum couldn't put it in ponytails because it was short for a long time. If you have Short curly hair, not much can be done. It needs to be long so the weight can hold down the curl for something to be done. Unfortunately for my hair grows slowly so I do have to straighten it.
I also have very curly hair and if your hair wasn't long enough to be styled well I'm sorry but Lilys could be styled. Curly hair comes in all types of textures, without knowing your curl pattern I can't say much but Lilly's curls look easier to take care of than for example my hair with has a more coarse pattern. Her hair doesn't always have to be down for it to be style she could use some wax and slick two pieces back and stick clips in her hair. A little braid. Small pigtails. There is a way to style every length of hair with any texture you just have to inform yourself and not just say "well it's too short" I see African American women on Yt styling their hair that is no longer than 3 inches and they fabulous.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

I think Lily's hair looks fine the way it is. She probably just wets it and runs her fingers through it. Otherwise it would look like a frizzy mess on a daily basis, speaking from experience. Let's not forget some kids don't like things in their hair.
There are a million different kinds of yoga. Vanessa is getting into different positions and holding them, which is actually real yoga. Some people mediate during, after, or not at all.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

I think lily would look adorable with little clips, a bow, or a headband in her hair. Maybe she doesn't like them who knows, but it wouldn't surprise me if Vanessa just didn't do it. Vanessa doesn't have great style sense herself & some of the outfits she puts on lily aren't cute in my opinion. & if Lily's hair is hard to manage then it really wouldn't surprise me if v just didn't want to "waste" her time messing with it.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think Vanessa would know where to even start with fixing Lilly's hair on a daily basis...look at what she does (or doesn't do) with her own hair. I don't think she has any skills in that area at all.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Not to be rude but maybe Vanessa's hair is falling out because she isn't taking care of it. Her hair always look so messy. I agree I don't think she even knows how to style Lily's hair.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think her hair is falling out because of stress. I think moving out and in with David was a LOT harder then she thought it would be. I think she's stressed out about it and that's what is causing her hair loss.
FLOSSY77

Peru haul.
Uh why buy a bath brush thing for "looks" ?
Some of that crap they sell at my local flea market.
Were those bootleg dvds? There are good reasons why that is illegal.
The wine made my eyes roll. What a little connoissuer.
Why not buy more locally made fun stuff? She could get most of that here.
Inkling
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Inkling »

cant believe she bought those ripped dvds. Sure it's awesome they are cheap, but its pretty much stealing from all of the people that worked hard to produce it.
Inkling
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Inkling »

double post- opps

Return to “2011teenagemom”