2011teenagemom Part 11

banksyChic
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 11

Unread post by banksyChic »

I'm just trying to figure out if the queen of sticking her kid in front of the tv just told me how bad that is for children....
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

banksyChic wrote:I'm just trying to figure out if the queen of sticking her kid in front of the tv just told me how bad that is for children....
Yup! And she tried to save herself by saying she quite cold turkey. That's a bunch if BS.. How long do you guys think it took lily to learn all those words? Certainly not 30 minutes every 3 days... Hypocrites! Hypocrites everywhere! (Que Buzz lightyear)
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

banksyChic wrote:I'm just trying to figure out if the queen of sticking her kid in front of the tv just told me how bad that is for children....
Jess has her beat still.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

Jess, Britney and Vanessa are all on par with using the television/iPad to parent their kids. They're as bad as each other in that aspect.
Ella5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ella5 »

Emcee wrote:Vanessa we want to see Peru! Not you showing us (for like 5 mins) how you use your iPad for educational apps, because someone mentioned on Britney's thread you only use it for Lily to watch Frozen.
Oh, one more thing her "Wooooow" is so annoying ! :s
Oh my god thank you.
I get so annoyed when she shows 5 minutes of Lily being educated through the iPad. That is extremely boring to watch..
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Just random- Did anyone notice she changed her instagram student status to 'student in college' ?
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

Just random- Did anyone notice she changed her instagram student status to 'student in college' ?
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ClutchthePearls »

Did she really just try to tell people they shouldn't put their kids in front of the tv and that she quit doing that cold turkey a few months ago ?? Does she not realize that over the last few months she has posted countless vlogs where Lily is propped in front of the tv or ipad ??
I sat there the whole video just dumbfounded that she was acting as if she had made this big change a while back. She is such a liar.

BUT, I will say I liked her hair in this video compared to the way it was looking !!
blondieheinz05
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blondieheinz05 »

If anyone has ever seen those videos of How to Spot a Liar (I suggest the Buzzfeed one) Vanessa has all of the signs of lying during her videos especially the Technology one.
When she is talking about cutting off cold turkey she looks off to the side awkwardly and blinks alot
When she is quoting her doctor she also looks off to the side (I sign saying she is imagining something that she is making up)
Whenever she says that she has done alot of research the pitch of her voice is much higher
There are a couple other examples but she acts as if all she does is lie.
Inkling
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Inkling »

I thought she was talking about the ipad is where she went cold turkey? But I agree, we have seen videos with lily and the ipad. I don't think she should be on it at all. I don't care that its "teaching her letters" or whatever. Isn't she like 2? Shes not even toilet trained. She does not need to worry abut letters yet. It just seems so lazy when you see these babies and toddlers with ipads.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

2011teenagemom Part 11

Unread post by ohgoodness »

I didn't make it past 43 secs of that video. Blah.blah.blah.

And I also feel like this is a throw a Britney.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone see Join the Jacksons new video today ?? Apparently she posted a video about kids and technology a few days ago and someone called Vanessa out in the comments that Vanessa copied her. Vanessa also apparently had the same exact viewpoint as her as well. Not surprising at all.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

That Toddles and Technology video was a total cringe-fest purely because it's 110% bullshit coming out of Vanessa's mouth. Lily is put in front of the television and is given the iPad CONSTANTLY. Lazy parenting. Why not teach your children the alphabet etc. with proper books, not a frigging iPad? Oh, that's right, you can't rely on the voiceover to do the teaching for you.

You're absolutely pathetic Vanessa, and everyone can see through your lies.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

ClutchthePearls wrote:Anyone see Join the Jacksons new video today ?? Apparently she posted a video about kids and technology a few days ago and someone called Vanessa out in the comments that Vanessa copied her. Vanessa also apparently had the same exact viewpoint as her as well. Not surprising at all.
Hahaha yes! Didn't Vanessa also copy her banner?
:love2:
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Emcee wrote:
ClutchthePearls wrote:Anyone see Join the Jacksons new video today ?? Apparently she posted a video about kids and technology a few days ago and someone called Vanessa out in the comments that Vanessa copied her. Vanessa also apparently had the same exact viewpoint as her as well. Not surprising at all.
Hahaha yes! Didn't Vanessa also copy her banner?
I saw that too. I am not usually one to agree with Vanessa or anything, but the whole "you copied so and so's video" is so lame. The whole of youtube is people copying each others ideas. Day In The Life videos are copying whoever did that first, hauls are copying whoever did that first, daily vlogging is copying the Shaytards and so on and so forth. No video on youtube is really that original anymore and I am sure Ash isn't the first person do a video on toddlers and technology and Vanessa wont be the last to copy that idea.
ClutchthePearls
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree to a point but Ash just posted the video a few days ago so it does look weird. It also was like Vanessa was trying to throw shade at Britney as usual even though Vanessa is just as guilty(if not more) of sticking Lily in front of the tv and ipad.
And yes she copied their banner a few months back. I think I remember Ash being a little pissed about it if I am not mistaken.
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

Vanessa is so boring. As for her video, toddlers shouldn't be using IPads. Period.. More and more studies are coming out of the negative effects it has on young children. What a bunch of lazy, stupid, and careless parents. Can't wait to see how their kids turn out to be. What does a kid need apps for anyways. Or Netflix. At Lily's age, her brain is like a sponge. Instead of filling it with Frozen bullshit which isn't so bad every once in a while, try and actually teach her things. I think we all know what Vanessa does all day though. Probably sits infront of the tv or computer and eats. That's why she gained weight. She doesn't even have a job or a car for herself and doesnt seem to take Lily many places when she is home, so yeah.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

Vanessa does sit down and teach Lily words though. Otherwise she wouldn't be able to recognize them with photos, of even know how to say them. & Yeah you could say she picks up on words from people around her, but not to the degree she recognizes things. Everything in moderation people. I see nothing wrong with using electronics if its for a short period of time. An ipad for a 30 min car ride for example. Using them all day to babysit your kids is just lazy parenting. Which is exactly what they all did at one point, but Jess still takes the cake on the laziest parent in that aspect.
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Rolyat3ray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rolyat3ray »

I know there is to some degree, planning what is said in a video. However Nessie just seemed overly scripted and annoying, can't really explain it but just does. Like she is trying really hard to seem super informed on this topic, and kinda looking down on everyone else for using technology. You could definalty tell she was lying about something maybe her "research" or cold turkey?
Rolyat3ray
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rolyat3ray »

DP - Side note. I wish she would stop with the stupid hand movements, like when she is touching things. Britney has done it naturally I've noticed for a while, it seems so unnatural, forced, awkward and stupid when vanessa does it though

Return to “2011teenagemom”