2011teenagemom Part 12

Buttercups
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenagemom Part 12

Unread post by Buttercups »

Yeah like the others have said, it's understandable if something bad has happened to you for you to get upset over other people's experiences too as you can relate, or even if you haven't gone through it and you are just really empathetic, I've cried at loads of videos and films.

HOWEVER, filming the video, and then filming yourself crying over YOU in the situation is pretty sick. She went through the whole video talking about HER feelings, OVER THE TOP OF SOMEONE ELSES VIDEO.

I mean c'mon, that video was a happy one - the mother was finally getting to take her little baby boy home with her! and that little boy was absolutely covered in wires and machines and everything was so carefully done - from the labour and delivery story of Vanessa's I only saw one wire around Lily? Like yeah, what happened to Lily must have been awful, but surely she should be more concerned about her child's life rather than making excuses to cry on Youtube.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Buttercups wrote:Yeah like the others have said, it's understandable if something bad has happened to you for you to get upset over other people's experiences too as you can relate, or even if you haven't gone through it and you are just really empathetic, I've cried at loads of videos and films.

HOWEVER, filming the video, and then filming yourself crying over YOU in the situation is pretty sick. She went through the whole video talking about HER feelings, OVER THE TOP OF SOMEONE ELSES VIDEO.

I mean c'mon, that video was a happy one - the mother was finally getting to take her little baby boy home with her! and that little boy was absolutely covered in wires and machines and everything was so carefully done - from the labour and delivery story of Vanessa's I only saw one wire around Lily? Like yeah, what happened to Lily must have been awful, but surely she should be more concerned about her child's life rather than making excuses to cry on Youtube.

She was definitely comparing. Saying her situation was just as bad and it was EXACTLY how it was with lily etc. She can't say that unless she was in that lady's shoes. She doesn't know what she personally went through. She watched a video. It's annoying how she kept saying it's exactly how it was when I had lily blah blah blah forced tears.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Amelia322 wrote:
Buttercups wrote:Yeah like the others have said, it's understandable if something bad has happened to you for you to get upset over other people's experiences too as you can relate, or even if you haven't gone through it and you are just really empathetic, I've cried at loads of videos and films.

She was definitely comparing. Saying her situation was just as bad and it was EXACTLY how it was with lily etc. She can't say that unless she was in that lady's shoes. She doesn't know what she personally went through. She watched a video. It's annoying how she kept saying it's exactly how it was when I had lily blah blah blah forced tears.
I'm not saying that what happened to Lily wasn't bad, but the little boy's video does seem a lot worse
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Lately I have been seeing Vanessa try more and more to be a clone of Britney.
Vanessa's videos are exactly like Britney's. (Yes, I am aware all YouTube moms copy each other's video ideas.)
Now Vanessa is filming in front of her bed just like Britney. Lately Vanessa has been baby wearing Lily, just like Britney has been doing with Nolan. I've never seen Vanessa put Lily in a carrier until recently.
Also I feel like Vanessa tries to dress like Britney's style.
And Vanessa talks to Lily just like Britney talks with Aria. "Dance dance", "I'm gonna get you" and so much more.
These are just a few examples. I could go on and on. It's becoming very obvious. And I can tell Vanessa isn't being herself. It shows that she tries so hard to be someone she's not.
If I was Britney I wouldn't want to associate with Vanessa if she acted like that. And I do think Britney sees it and that's why they arnt good friends.
And before anyone says it, I know I'm nitpicking.

On another note, how about Vanessa complaining in the car about it taking forever to get to the house thing they went to. It's not like she's driving. I bet David was annoyed at her since he had to drive there and back in the pouring rain with Vanessa complaining in his ear. When my husband and I go on long driving trips we each drive to give each other brakes. Vanessa just sits there and complains on how long it's taking.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Lately I have been seeing Vanessa try more and more to be a clone of Britney.
Vanessa's videos are exactly like Britney's. (Yes, I am aware all YouTube moms copy each other's video ideas.)
Now Vanessa is filming in front of her bed just like Britney. Lately Vanessa has been baby wearing Lily, just like Britney has been doing with Nolan. I've never seen Vanessa put Lily in a carrier until recently.
And Vanessa talks to Lily just like Britney talks with Aria. "Dance dance", "I'm gonna get you" and so much more.
These are just a few examples. I could go on and on. It's becoming very obvious. And I can tell Vanessa isn't being herself. It shows that she tries so hard to be someone she's not.
If I was Britney I wouldn't want to associate with Vanessa if she acted like that. And I do think Britney sees it and that's why they arnt good friends.

On another note, how about Vanessa complaining in the car about it taking forever to get to the house thing they went to. It's not like she's driving. I bet David was annoyed at her since he had to drive there and back in the pouring rain with Vanessa complaining in his ear. When my husband and I go on long driving trips we each drive to give each other brakes. Vanessa just sits there and complains on how long it's taking.

I agree with you, & it irritates me to know end. Vanessa is like the annoying sibling who copies every little thing you do & makes it obvious. . How ANNOYING.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

She also keeps going 'oh my goooodness', same as britney.
and shes done the mommy scenario tag, sat on the floor in front of her bed, and is doing the exact same pose as britney in the thumbnail
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

Buttercups wrote:She also keeps going 'oh my goooodness', same as britney.
and shes done the mommy scenario tag, sat on the floor in front of her bed, and is doing the exact same pose as britney in the thumbnail

She also sat in the exact same spot as Britney & filmed David mucking around with Lily on the bed SAME as Ean mucking around with Aria..If that makes sense. ..
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Vanessa is a complete joke.

I understand copying SOME videos like tags, ect. Most YT moms have to 'copy' videos off of each other but why does she have to copy EVERYTHING that B does!?

Even this bloody obsession with Fall, B's obsessed with Fall so so is V. But V is trying SO hard to out do B with how much she 'loves fall'.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Lately I have been seeing Vanessa try more and more to be a clone of Britney.

& she has been doing her Target videos the same remember when Brit would put the camera on the shelf and push aria, V just did that. also last year she literally bought the exact same clothes from ON as Brit did for Lily.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

She is so desperate to be anyone but herself, why?
She's trying to fit David & Lily into Aria & Ian's mold its disturbing, not to mention that she herself is trying to be Britney. If I were Brit I would be a bit afraid...I think a lot of it comes from the fact that life is working out pretty well for Brit, Ian is still there, he's supporting her and her babies, and tehyve even had another child. Meanwhile David is playing video games, and up until very recently (which I still think was an ultimatum from his family) didn't even live with his daughter and Vanessa.
Vanessa's life is going nowhere, she doesn't work, cant drive, isn't going to school, what is she doing with her life? She's not married, and honestly I don't think David has any intentions of marrying her, she doesn't have a second child, Lily will be in school soon, how will Vanessa get her to school even, or is she going to homeschool? Time goes fast, Vanessa needs to think more about the future and less about fall decorations and gum boots.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

Yes! ^^
Time will fly by.
When did she wear Lily? That is so funny.
Does Britney need a restraining order? Maybe she got one and that's why V doesn't visit. Something happened.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Yes! ^^
Time will fly by.
Does Britney need a restraining order? Maybe she got one and that's why V doesn't visit. Something happened.

Something definitely happened, her bff had a baby and she still hasn't seen him?! And I don't, for two seconds, believe she's met Nolan and has kept quiet, Vanessa cant even keep her period leaking down her leg quiet!!!, she totally hasn't met that baby. And whats even more telling is neither of them has said a word about it. I think Britney is done with Vanessa, maybe while Vanessa was gone Brit realized how nice and peaceful it was without her and is just over her, or maybe something big, either way theyre definitely over.
Is Vanessa friends with any other moms? Does Lily socialize with any kids her age?
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

No only in her gym class. She would love school. I think V annoys her. lol
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

FLOSSY77 wrote:Yes! ^^
Time will fly by.
:lol:
No seriously though, I would never be friends with Vanessa. She's boring and psychotic at the same time. I bet she's dying for David to say "OK" to another baby so she can be even more like Britney!!!!
homealonemom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by homealonemom »

Preemie videos make me so emotional because of my memories, but I'm not going to post a video of me going "Look my life was hard, GIVE ME SYMPATHY"
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Anyone here e wrote this LMAO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “2011teenagemom”