Re: 2011teenagemom Part 12

Unread post by KatB0420 »

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Emcee »

Vanessa needs to stop picking at her face.

And I agree, Lily wearing a dress and Vanessa and David wearing coats and jeans. What the actual fuck goes in that girl's head? She always fails at putting Lily's best interest first.

Edit: I can't see the picture ^^^
:love2:
Buttercups
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Buttercups »

or she needs some make up to cover her spots
KatB0420
Informer
Informer

Emcee wrote:Vanessa needs to stop picking at her face.

And I agree, Lily wearing a dress and Vanessa and David wearing coats and jeans. What the actual fuck goes in that girl's head? She always fails at putting Lily's best interest first.

Edit: I can't see the picture ^^^
Yes she does she gets pimples because she only washes her face with water no cleanser or wash.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

I dont get why she doesn't buy things like a nice rug for her living room it will be getting cold soon and poor lily her feet will freeze.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Nitpicking,but I cannot stand when Vanessa is doing cooking tutorials, she gets so tactile. constantly poking at the food and feeling it it's so weird. I'd never want to eat from someone who kept poking the goddamn food like she does
LurkyMcLurkerton
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LurkyMcLurkerton »

msliss wrote:I dont get why she doesn't buy things like a nice rug for her living room it will be getting cold soon and poor lily her feet will freeze.
Because it's too expensive and not 100% necessary, or some similar excuse.

Welcome to the best train wreck on the internet http://gurugossiper.com/viewforum.php?f=291
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

LurkyMcLurkerton wrote:
msliss wrote:I dont get why she doesn't buy things like a nice rug for her living room it will be getting cold soon and poor lily her feet will freeze.

She is so ass backwards, I know it isn't my business but I'd love to see her "savings account"
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

msliss wrote:
LurkyMcLurkerton wrote:

She is so ass backwards, I know it isn't my business but I'd love to see her "savings account"
I'd love to see their savings for Lily... oh wait, V is more important.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She cares more about dressing Lily up in a new "cute" outfit than dressing her in something practical. At the zoo, I think she had planned out her outfit the night before and was too lazy to change it due to the weather. Notice in the Peru videos Lily was always bundled up even with a blanket in the stroller (thanks to nona).
I'm pretty sure all the arguments she ever had with nona were about nona reminding Vanessa to do obvious parenting things (like putting a coat on lily or watching her when she climbs on furniture) but V with that fantastic attitude of hers always responded in the rudest way possible probably "its my kid, I know better than you".
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

I agree!
She insisted early on during their move into that apartment, that her spending was justified because she wanted to make the apartment a "home". While I very much thought she should stay within and live within her financial means, I understood the desire to make it their "home"... But OMG she makes it hard on herself and looses creditability when she's constantly spending money, just to spend it! She made such a big deal out of buying lily winter clothes for Peru, only to come home and buy more shit! I have kids, I would be hard pressed to believe Lily gets use out of all the shoes & clothing she buys.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

Dumbledore wrote:She cares more about dressing Lily up in a new "cute" outfit than dressing her in something practical. At the zoo, I think she had planned out her outfit the night before and was too lazy to change it due to the weather. Notice in the Peru videos Lily was always bundled up even with a blanket in the stroller (thanks to nona).
I'm pretty sure all the arguments she ever had with nona were about nona reminding Vanessa to do obvious parenting things (like putting a coat on lily or watching her when she climbs on furniture) but V with that fantastic attitude of hers always responded in the rudest way possible probably "its my kid, I know better than you".

She's irresponsible.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Does anyone remember this video

she's made a video about someone elses story about her.... just shows how selfish she actually is.

also, 1) shes a really ugly crier
and 2) WHY WOULD YOU POST A VIDEO OF YOU CRYING.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Vanessa isn't a parent, Lily is nothing more than a doll to dress up and play her role in Vanessa's idea of a family image. And I think Vanessa is disappointed Lily has visible turners traits and isn't the perfect image she pictured when she got pregnant. And I still believe Vanessa got pregnant on purpose to try and keep David around, because he visibly fits her idea of what a husband should look like.

Vanessa is all about looks and image, she doesn't give a crap about anyone other then herself when it comes right down to it, as shown in her recent complaints of her swelling, she rushed to take a pill and considered emerg. but Lily's poor hands can be swollen triple their size and she does NOTHING. The money she has spent on herself could have been put towards her home with David, but no, she bought ugly rainboots instead.

Vanessa is as selfish as they come, I don't think David and her have any interest in each other, he is there for his daughter and Vanessa is there because the family image looks good. Vanessa is so childish she is incapable of caring for anyone other then herself.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Dumbledore wrote:She cares more about dressing Lily up in a new "cute" outfit than dressing her in something practical. At the zoo, I think she had planned out her outfit the night before and was too lazy to change it due to the weather. Notice in the Peru videos Lily was always bundled up even with a blanket in the stroller (thanks to nona).
I agree, Vanessa is the type that will buy lily a cute outfit and will want to put it on her right away, no matter what the weather is like. I wonder if Nona watched the vlogs and calls Vanessa to tell her why she didn't put a jacket on Lily.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

She also said right before moving in that they didn't have a lot of money and that family was giving them everything & how she doesn't care if it matches or how old it was ....that lasted long....
SomeOfTheseBitches
TROLL

Unread post by SomeOfTheseBitches »

She had that baby out in the cold in a DRESS!?!? Commen since V, use it.
Inkling
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Inkling »

How early was Lily? I'm surprised she doesn't share pictures of then?
Inkling
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Inkling »

Okay I dug around and found her first video with lily

I'm sure it was scary but she had no where near that many wires compared to the video she sobs in. She also doesn't look like she was that early?
KatB0420
Informer
Informer

Inkling wrote:How early was Lily? I'm surprised she doesn't share pictures of then?
From what I could see only like 2 weeks

Return to “2011teenagemom”