2011TeenageCopyCat Part 13

KatB0420
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageCopyCat part 13.

Unread post by KatB0420 »

_809lovely wrote:Idk about any of you, but if im feeding my daughter oatmeal i cook it on the stove.. Everything she cooks doesn't look good to me. Sorry
I agree and it's healthier to cook it on the stove. And all that sugar from the oatmeal isn't that good either. I cook regular oatmeal and sweeten it with either honey,cinnamon, or fruit.
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

whatsername_ wrote:
Rosiex3 wrote:
whatsername_ wrote:2011teenagemom but nothing is about her kid that made her a "teenage" mom. She is so ridiculous, I literally cannot even.

I know a little while ago people set up a mass unsubbing from Kailyn, and she bitchfaced so hard. Maybe we should do the same to Vanessa. Everyone just unsub one day, and see how her numbers drop.
I mean, how many people here are subbed? Probably quite a few.

She's has about 82,122 subscribers

No, I mean out of all of us how many who post here are subbed. Not all of them. Kailyn only had around 3k at the time, but still. Eh. It was mass chaos but hilarious.
I'd so do this if we all agreed to just unsub at once!
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

I kinda wish these boards shut down so we can watch her train wreck. We are her only hope lol
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Fairplay wrote:I kinda wish these boards shut down so we can watch her train wreck. We are her only hope lol
Same, but she's boring to me either way.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just watched her latest video. Shes so fake its annoying. If she hadn't read this forum Lily would be watching frozen while making a video about when shes gonna have kids next.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg the part where Lily puts the bottle down and says water coming out and Vanessa goes "ohhhh waters coming out thaaank you for telling me". The ACTUAL Vanessa would be like "UGH LILY NO! Silly girl!! #shutupvanessa
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

KatB0420 wrote:
_809lovely wrote:Idk about any of you, but if im feeding my daughter oatmeal i cook it on the stove.. Everything she cooks doesn't look good to me. Sorry
I agree and it's healthier to cook it on the stove. And all that sugar from the oatmeal isn't that good either. I cook regular oatmeal and sweeten it with either honey,cinnamon, or fruit.
I agree. A 2 year old doesn't need extra sugar. I'm with you on the adding fruit, maybe banana slices.
She also cooks that crap in a plastic bowl she puts in the microwave.
I know people still do it but I read a lot and I would never hear up my kids mean in plastic. I don't want to argue about it but that's just how I am.
And I also agree everything she cooks looks gross!!! Because it's all crap. I'm use to fresh food not pre packaged crap. She feeds those nasty lunch abeles to Lily to. And sugar loaded cake and cookies for no reason. It's not like it's someone's birthday. She's almost as bad as Tayler who gives her kids Mountain Dew.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

Fairplay wrote:Omg the part where Lily puts the bottle down and says water coming out and Vanessa goes "ohhhh waters coming out thaaank you for telling me". The ACTUAL Vanessa would be like "UGH LILY NO! Silly girl!! #shutupvanessa
Haha ^ at least she was making the effort to listen to lily for once instead of just telling her no no lily. no no lily.

When she said they were going to nona's house, I thought of course. Vanessa was all worn out from interacting with lily. Time to go see Nona so she can take Lily of your hands. I wonder how long they were even at the park for, she probably just went there to get some footage and left because lily didn't seem tired at all. She was climbing all over her little car while V sat on the couch.
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

I'm not even subbed. I don't want to satisfy her by having another subscriber. I follow her on IG bit that's only cos it's on private. anything else screw that. I don't understand why she thinks people only watch her videos for her!? What makes her think shes so special?
I know lily can't be compared to other kids but you can still tell that the bond between aria and Britney and the bond between lily and Vanessa is just so different. Britney does more with aria even now she's hGot Nolan to worry about as well than Vanessa has ever done with lily.

I think lily would be a pretty smart kid if Vanessa but the effort into teaching her properly instead of just flash cards
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Fairplay wrote:Omg the part where Lily puts the bottle down and says water coming out and Vanessa goes "ohhhh waters coming out thaaank you for telling me". The ACTUAL Vanessa would be like "UGH LILY NO! Silly girl!! #shutupvanessa
Lol exactly !!!
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
KatB0420 wrote:
I agree. A 2 year old doesn't need extra sugar. I'm with you on the adding fruit, maybe banana slices.
She also cooks that crap in a plastic bowl she puts in the microwave.
I know people still do it but I read a lot and I would never hear up my kids mean in plastic. I don't want to argue about it but that's just how I am.
And I also agree everything she cooks looks gross!!! Because it's all crap. I'm use to fresh food not pre packaged crap. She feeds those nasty lunch abeles to Lily to. And sugar loaded cake and cookies for no reason. It's not like it's someone's birthday. She's almost as bad as Tayler who gives her kids Mountain Dew.
ugh she's lazy af. Cook some
Real food for your daughter!! Don't you know what rice and beans are ?? Shame on you..
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Vanessa is lucky her bf is not hispanic. Some of them are very picky with food..including my bf. we're from
Different countries, but i try to cook whatever he likes. I always wonder if david eats what she cooks? If david had a "macho" attitude he would go back home
To his mom, lol jk but for real .
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Right now V is scrambling to get to the store so she can squeeze out a last minute Halloween recipe video on spider web cookies ft . Lily . ;) Joking , Joking .
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I agree. Her chicken looks so under cooked. She tends to touch food a lot I wouldn't eat from her.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

KimKardashian wrote:Right now V is scrambling to get to the store so she can squeeze out a last minute Halloween recipe video on spider web cookies ft . Lily . ;) Joking , Joking .
But really.. Lol
silentecho
Talker
Talker

Unread post by silentecho »

Sometimes i wonder if she throws half the stuff she makes in the bin after she's done filming.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

silentecho wrote:Sometimes i wonder if she throws half the stuff she makes in the bin after she's done filming.
That's what she should have done with that cool whip ice cream sandwich cake on the 4th of july instead of taking it to david's parents house and forcing people to eat it. I'd be embarrassed to take something so sloppy and sickeningly sweet to my inlaw's house. I can only imagine in what condition it arrived lol and it looked bad before..
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Rosiex3 wrote:

I agree. Her chicken looks so under cooked. She tends to touch food a lot I wouldn't eat from her.
I know chicken cooks faster than meat though, but she be cooking ground beef for 5 mins lol. Just cause the
Meat is no longer red does not mean it's already done..vanessa
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Dumbledore wrote:
silentecho wrote:Sometimes i wonder if she throws half the stuff she makes in the bin after she's done filming.
That's what she should have done with that cool whip ice cream sandwich cake on the 4th of july instead of taking it to david's parents house and forcing people to eat it. I'd be embarrassed to take something so sloppy and sickeningly sweet to my inlaw's house. I can only imagine in what condition it arrived lol and it looked bad before..
The tres leches looked sloppy too. Maybe they like vanessa sooo much that they eat anything from
Her
Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

Do you really think that's the case though....

Return to “2011teenagemom”