2011TeenageMom Part 15

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageMom Part 15.

Unread post by _809lovely »

Lol her neck looks stiff in that Christmas picture or is it just me?? She reminds me of a nutcracker idkif that made sense
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

_809lovely wrote:Lol her neck looks stiff in that Christmas picture or is it just me?? She reminds me of a nutcracker idkif that made sense
She looks out of place. I just wanna photoshop her out and it would literally be the cutest pic
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

What should the next thread be called?
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

hannahbanana wrote:What should the next thread be called?
2011TeenagePhotoshopFails or 2$11SpentAtTarget
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

My son is 2, I personally wouldn't buy a gingerbread house because I feel he's too young. He wouldnt sit there. Guaranteed he'd try to eat the candy instead. When we do crafts, he's barely interested. It's just me doing all the work. Maybe Lily is the same? Idk?
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

^^^ you could be right, although I think V needs to let Lily do a lot of things on her own... I did notice in the video she was eating the lollies instead of putting them on, but hey she's a kid she's gonna wanna eat them lol. So who knows, I was thinking about buying a gingerbread train so my son & I could decorate it together but now I'm just considering baking my own gingerbread men & decorating them. Less mess Imo.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Can we not do this? The only other time I remember having a different thread title was for Ashley LF03. I mean, is it fair to do it to just this thread, when Tayler, Jessica and Lindsey get to keep their original names? It's not like Vanessa has gone out and deliberately hurt people or is a shitty mother.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

gypsophila wrote:
Can we not do this? The only other time I remember having a different thread title was for Ashley LF03. I mean, is it fair to do it to just this thread, when Tayler, Jessica and Lindsey get to keep their original names? It's not like Vanessa has gone out and deliberately hurt people or is a shitty mother.
Lol what? Jessica's latest thread is called AlpineandJessandOrthoTryCyclenLo, Daily Bumps is BumsAlongTheWay, CandidMommy is OverSharingJenni, so I'm not sure where you are getting that only Vanessa's will have a different name?
:love2:
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Emcee wrote:
gypsophila wrote:
Lol what? Jessica's latest thread is called AlpineandJessandOrthoTryCyclenLo, Daily Bumps is BumsAlongTheWay, CandidMommy is OverSharingJenni, so I'm not sure where you are getting that only Vanessa's will have a different name?
Exactly. And Lindsey probably would have a different name if her thread wasn't so dead.
I'm sure someone will come up with something creative for tayler.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

The Tayler thread has been dead also, but when it's time to make a new one, it will be titled differently. Also, Lindsay's thread has been called Mimiandbabies before...so I don't see how Vanessa would be the only one with a different thread name.
Even on GG, a lot of youtubers threads are all named differently.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

On GG, it causes a lot of grief for everyone. Just read ForeverKailyn. It's different when the one being talked about is an awful person. I get that. Do what you want. I think it's immature and silly.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Literally so many threads have diff names. Who cares. :/ I don't think Vanessa does, she loves attention.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

On GG they list them by yt name then the parts are named by whatever.
I say Hotboots gingerbread hoarder. :)
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

whatsername_ wrote:
Zoiks wrote:^I was thinking the same thing when I looked at it again. I know she swears up and down that it's not uncomfortable, but I have trouble buying that it doesn't bother Lily, or at least make it a bit harder to do things at times.
Lemme tell you, I have slight swelling in my hands, just from pregnancy and it is extremely uncomfortable at times.
Same with my feet. Its tight and painful.

I cannot imagine what that little girl feels constantly.
Hers always looks so bad.

Just put the gloves on her, V. You may not think she needs them but the doctors wouldn't recommend them otherwise.
Exactly. My swelling from pregnancy HURT, not to mention that Vanessa acts like a baby every time she has her mysterious swelling issue. But "it's not the same. It doesn't bother her at all, see?" (Cue Vanessa poking Lily's hand.)

I want to know why we haven't heard V whining about her own swelling prob lately. Seems like there for awhile it was all the time. And what happened with her breast tumors? Didn't she post a pic getting a breast ultrasound or mammogram or something recently?
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

Dbl post. Sorry. But how does making a silly thread name on a GOSSIP site=Vanessa is a terrible person?

She's not an evil human being, but girl's got issues. And definitely brings on some of it herself by responding to everything said here.

Also- she's on YouTube. I think sometimes people forget that these girls purposely PUT THEMSELVES in the public eye. Don't want people to criticize you? Make like Lucy Eades and go be a wackadoo off camera.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Hotboots needs to be somewhere in the title.
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

I think it's awesome to have a hilarious Title, it's relevant to the thread anyway & it's not like it's offensive it's just the honest truth. Gotta be able to laugh even if it is at yourself (Vanessa).
whatsername_

Unread post by whatsername_ »

The only reason the Kailyn threads get a shit ton of grief is because there are usually one or two really awesome names, and newbies take it upon themselves to make new threads and don't use the popular opinion.

I, personally, still like 2011HotbootsTurkeyCandleHolder
Hahaha it just makes me giggle.

Anything about hot boots, please.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.

Return to “2011teenagemom”