2011Teenagemom Part 18

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011Teenagemom Part 18

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Well I guess I can add, has money to go on cruise to my examples.
I love the person on Instagram calling her out about being rich, then being on a budget. And Vanessa's remark. lol.
You can go on a carnival cruise for very cheap. Like a few hundred dollars, it will be interesting to see how long it is and what not, then I can go on the website and figure out the price

I'm thinking they are going soonish, you can get last minute deals for absolutely nothing which is great if you can just pack up and go

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Lovehound11 wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:Well I guess I can add, has money to go on cruise to my examples.
I love the person on Instagram calling her out about being rich, then being on a budget. And Vanessa's remark. lol.
You can go on a carnival cruise for very cheap. Like a few hundred dollars, it will be interesting to see how long it is and what not, then I can go on the website and figure out the price

I'm thinking they are going soonish, you can get last minute deals for absolutely nothing which is great if you can just pack up and go

That's true but they will be spending extra $ on the ship for drinks & tips & other charges.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:

That's true but they will be spending extra $ on the ship for drinks & tips & other charges.
Yep you're right about that! Probably using some of their tax return I would guess. I hope she vlogs, I love crusing

Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

Where do cruises sail out of? Because where I'm from I'd have to pay to fly just to catch a cruise. And you just know she's going to buy a ton of stuff she "needs" for this vacation. No way this is gonna be cheap, at least not the way Vanessa does things.
Zoiks
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Zoiks »

I just mapped it and Charlotte is 10ish hours from Miami, so i guess they could drive if needed. Though that would be a long trip for Lily if they're taking her.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

2011Teenagemom Part 18

I think some cruises might sail out of South Carolina, not too sure though

Edit to add: yes, carnival offers cruises from Charleston SC
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

I cruise a lot and always with Carnival and yes some do go out of either North or South carolina, I cruise out of Baltimore so she could even drive there.

Crusies are cheap if you get an inside room which I can not do, too claustrophobic they tend to get more expensive as you upgrade and knowing V she will upgrade.

I really hope she takes Lily my son LOVES cruises.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Didn't I say that her couponing craze (ie buying 10 bottles of toilet cleaner) wasn't going to last?
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

She's been planning her 100k video for months and she's not even there yet. Everyone should unsubscribe to her hahah
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Zoiks wrote:I just mapped it and Charlotte is 10ish hours from Miami, so i guess they could drive if needed. Though that would be a long trip for Lily if they're taking her.
My boyfriend and I are going on a Royal Caribbean Cruise in september and we're porting out of Cape Canaveral. I live in Charlotte too and it's about a 9 hour drive with traffic!

"Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop..."
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

shelbyxo26 wrote:She's been planning her 100k video for months and she's not even there yet. Everyone should unsubscribe to her hahah
i was thinking that too hahah she has a whole video shes been planning/making for a while now and shes not even there yet lol. im sure she will get there in a few days maybe, but most youtubers wait until AFTER they reach a certain amount of followers to make a video or acknowledge it or something
Wagurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wagurl »

Carnival is cheap, but I can't see them spending the money on other little items. There's so much that you have to pay for: (some) drinks, (some) entertainment, excursions, souvenirs, tips for the workers, etc. Cruises do tend to add up in the end. I can just see V not doing any excursions because they would want to explore on their own. And I can see them not tipping because V would justify it, saying it was included in the price.
samanthaann1884
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by samanthaann1884 »

I think in one of her "workout videos" she said they were going on a cruise in 3 months. I bet they won't take Lily. She can't use no time to get her a passport as an excuse bc Lily already has one. She's already traveled out of the country when she was younger. I think this trip will be about her and David. If it is, she should have just waited and taken a crusie for their honeymoon. We are planning a disney cruise for next summer and it may cost us more, but carnival isn't as toddler friendly as diseny. I wonder if she contacted carnival,or if carnival contacted her, about a discounted trip?? It just seems like she would have been talking about going on a cruise sooner if it wasn't a last min trip. The pic she posted showed them booking an interior room, so maybe she is paying full price??
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

^ I agree. I think it will be for her & David. And I agree it's kinda stupid since they have a honeymoon coming up.
If I was going on a cruise I would've booked the Disney cruise & brought Lily. That would've been so much fun for her.
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

She's going on a cruise? That would be nice for them a little family vacation but I hope she's spending responsibly.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

I couldn't imagine taking a trip or vacation with my SO and not our child.

However... To be fair...

My wife and I went on a Carnival cruise for our honeymoon. We didn't have our child yet, AND it was our first cruise. The Carnival atmosphere didn't appear as kid friendly as a Disney cruise might. And seeing as how Carnival cruises are fairly cheap, I can understand booking one and not going on a more expensive, yet kid friendly Disney cruise.

So I guess I'm kind of mixed on this one. I don't think I'd have fun if my child wasn't along with me on a trip, but at the same time, people take "anniversary" vacations all the time and leave their kids with grand parents. I don't know.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Well she did it... WE WILL NEVER HEAR THE END OF THIS LOL.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

Just google "poop cruise" if you want to know why Carnival is so cheap. Ehhh, no thank you.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

kiwi wrote:Just google "poop cruise" if you want to know why Carnival is so cheap. Ehhh, no thank you.
That was a disaster to say the least. But it was an isolated incident. Can't judge a whole cruise line by it.

If she would have chosen a more upscale line people would be slamming her for that too

JessJobs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JessJobs »

Oh she just reached 100,000 subscribers, she posted on Instagram the photo at 100,001 as if she was waiting in from of her computer for hours to actually see it happening ! Now she must be feeling like she is just as successful as Britney (nice try)

Modesty is definitely not Vanessa's strong suit :D

Return to “2011teenagemom”