Driving

samanthaann1884
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Driving

Unread post by samanthaann1884 »

Does her driving annoy anyone else? Why does she have to vlog in the car while she is driving? She just looks awkward behind the wheel. She needs to let David drive if she wants to film in the car. We get it Vanessa, you can drive! Like Britney, I think she needs to find a different hairstyle.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Re: Driving

Unread post by NutraSteve »

I'm mixed on this. It seems like she's only been driving here recently, so I can understand the excitement and want to show off a little bit. At the same time, everyone damn drives. It's not a huge feat. I hate the behind the steering wheel position of the camera.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I can't stand Vanessa but she can't win. People used to bitch that she never vlogged herself driving and said it was because she can't drive like she said she could. Now people are mad that she does vlog when she's driving lol
#FreeBen
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

blackbettybamf wrote:I can't stand Vanessa but she can't win. People used to bitch that she never vlogged herself driving and said it was because she can't drive like she said she could. Now people are mad that she does vlog when she's driving lol
I don't think it's about her winning or losing, at all. IMO I HATE when people vlog and drive and general, I think focus should 100% be on the road and not talking to a camera and to be completely 100% honest, I don't watch video to see a steering wheel turn. Vanessa COULDNT drive until recently when David put her on his insurance plan, so yes, people said she couldn't drive because she couldn't. Her "showing" us she can drive is as easy as running errands with Lily or taking Lily places by her self, obviously she drove then because she would only walk somewhere or take the bus if it was for her. Like I said I think vlogging while driving is a big no no, just my opinion same a texting and talking on the phone and I really looking at her dirty nasty steering wheel.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I don't think it's a good idea at all that they vlog and drive while they have their child in back. Put the camera away & focus on the road. It's a distraction.
If she wants to film in the parking lot, with the break on then okay.

And when she was singing, driving, recording, all with a innocent 3 yr old in back made me wanna punch her. We get it Vanessa, you think you can sing. But put the camera away & focus on the road so Lily doesn't get in an accident while you try to record your little show.
pitbulllove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pitbulllove »

blackbettybamf wrote:I can't stand Vanessa but she can't win. People used to bitch that she never vlogged herself driving and said it was because she can't drive like she said she could. Now people are mad that she does vlog when she's driving lol
I agree. The only reason people are upset now is because she actually did something she said she would lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
“The average dog is a nicer person than the average person."
-Andy Rooney
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I don't think people should Vlog and drive period. It's distracting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”