It's not a literal question.
Hershey821
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageLetsTouchAllTheThings Part 20

Unread post by Hershey821 »

OT but I was watching Vanessa's "Daily Vlogs!" video (that's the title) and I couldn't help but notice how stingy Vanessa was in this video with her mom! She was like "I got a steak salad with a drink and my mom got this HOMONGOUS burrito, she asked for guacamole, that's a dollar extra!" and she was like "you're welcome" like really?! You're going to act like that with you're mother, who would give the world to you! It's a damn dollar GOSH! and then look at the comment she left on that video smh I'm sorry, I had to post this cause it really bothered me. I can never be like that with family, specially to the woman who gave birth to me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

anyone see her Instagram post? They are moving in 2.5 weeks, she posted a pic of part of the kitchen it looks really nice. A moving blog update will be up soon

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

The kitchen looks cute! Can't wait to see the rest of the place!
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Hershey821 wrote:OT but I was watching Vanessa's "Daily Vlogs!" video (that's the title) and I couldn't help but notice how stingy Vanessa was in this video with her mom! She was like "I got a steak salad with a drink and my mom got this HOMONGOUS burrito, she asked for guacamole, that's a dollar extra!" and she was like "you're welcome" like really?! You're going to act like that with you're mother, who would give the world to you! It's a damn dollar GOSH! and then look at the comment she left on that video smh I'm sorry, I had to post this cause it really bothered me. I can never be like that with family, specially to the woman who gave birth to me!
Wow, how about some consideration for the woman who raised you basically on her own, and helped you raise Lily when David wasn't stepping up?
:love2:
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Yes, let's nit pick at what Vanessa said what millions of other woman have probably said about Jessica Alba. Having a nice body. What a shame.
Nitpicking over my nitpicking comment. Lol.
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, you nitpick because you have to find something to complain/talk about. My apologies. :D
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
melandtheboys1113
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by melandtheboys1113 »

Yue195 wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Yes, let's nit pick at what Vanessa said what millions of other woman have probably said about Jessica Alba. Having a nice body. What a shame.
Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, you nitpick because you have to find something to complain/talk about. My apologies. :D
Well what the hell else is this website for, Yue?
RoseandI
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RoseandI »

Hershey821 wrote:OT but I was watching Vanessa's "Daily Vlogs!" video (that's the title) and I couldn't help but notice how stingy Vanessa was in this video with her mom! She was like "I got a steak salad with a drink and my mom got this HOMONGOUS burrito, she asked for guacamole, that's a dollar extra!" and she was like "you're welcome" like really?! You're going to act like that with you're mother, who would give the world to you! It's a damn dollar GOSH! and then look at the comment she left on that video smh I'm sorry, I had to post this cause it really bothered me. I can never be like that with family, specially to the woman who gave birth to me!
I would never in my life say that about my mother, who has spent thousands on me! Especially on her own.

I tried to find the video, not there. Maybe im not looking hard enough...
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:Her response to "if you could be anyone for a day who would it be?" Vanessa said Jessica Alba because she has a nice body. While David said the president.
Shows how desperate she is for that perfect body. I'd choose someone with more significance.

And I see people say they like how real Vanessa is, but I see her as fake. Especially in that video. She tries way to hard imo.
i was just coming here to say i thought she seemed the most real in that video! I think being around david makes her act more natural. she tries way too hard to be something she's not when she's on camera alone and i think she's with david she can actually be herself and not so forced. i think it's actually kinda cute that he makes her comfortable enough to just be normal and not so forced.
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

RoseandI wrote:
I would never in my life say that about my mother, who has spent thousands on me! Especially on her own.

I tried to find the video, not there. Maybe im not looking hard enough...
It's old search on YouTube 2011teenagemom daily vlogs! You'll see it Lily is wearing a white shirt with a yellow skirt
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

melandtheboys1113 wrote: Well what the hell else is this website for, Yue?
Do you seriously like reading pages after pages about her touching things? Or wiggling her finger? Seriously if that's all you can talk about, then that's just trying to find something to complain about.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Cough
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Cough »

The kitchen looks okay. I hope the place they move into is nicer. Right now it looks like they live in a dump. Maybe it's just because Vanessa has no taste in decor or furniture and their appliances/cabinets are so outdated.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

Yue195 wrote:
Lovemehatemexo wrote:
My comment was about me finding her response funny. It was not rude or hateful. Move on. No need to get your panties in a wad over my comment. Lol.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I don't think she acts natural with David. She tries so hard to make it appear that they have this cutesy relationship. I don't think she's ever once been natural on camera. If I tried to imagine the real Vanessa, I'd imagine this: when the camera isn't on, she probably sits in bed or on the couch all day reading this site but mostly watching YouTube videos in order to get "inspiration" on who she wants to be as a person. Like, oh! So and so sings in the car and then speeds it up so you can't make out their awful voice. Hmmm. I'm gonna do that too!! Or... Hey look! This girl went to target for Christmas decorations, made a haul video, decorated her kitchen and then did a Christmas decorations video! I could do that too! And so on and so forth. I don't think people watch her because she's so charming, creative, and original. I watch her bc shes a wannabe. That's what I like about her.
Doopher
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Doopher »

I don't think she acts natural with David. She tries so hard to make it appear that they have this cutesy relationship. I don't think she's ever once been natural on camera. If I tried to imagine the real Vanessa, I'd imagine this: when the camera isn't on, she probably sits in bed or on the couch all day reading this site but mostly watching YouTube videos in order to get "inspiration" on who she wants to be as a person. Like, oh! So and so sings in the car and then speeds it up so you can't make out their awful voice. Hmmm. I'm gonna do that too!! Or... Hey look! This girl went to target for Christmas decorations, made a haul video, decorated her kitchen and then did a Christmas decorations video! I could do that too! And so on and so forth. I don't think people watch her because she's so charming, creative, and original. I watch her bc shes a wannabe. That's what I like about her.
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miabloom »

So today i was randomly watching some of V's old videos and the summer tag from last year you can clearly hear Lily in the background saying mommy mommy mommy and you could also see Lilys reflection in her sunglasses of her just sitting there looking sad. I couldnt help but feel so bad for lily and bet the bits that were cut was V yelling at Lily to shutup. She also mention starting school in the fall last year lol and picking classes sounds like groundhog day
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

So today i was randomly watching some of V's old videos and the summer tag from last year you can clearly hear Lily in the background saying mommy mommy mommy and you could also see Lilys reflection in her sunglasses of her just sitting there looking sad. I couldnt help but feel so bad for lily and bet the bits that were cut was V yelling at Lily to shutup. She also mention starting school in the fall last year lol and picking classes sounds like groundhog day
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Cough wrote:The kitchen looks okay. I hope the place they move into is nicer. Right now it looks like they live in a dump. Maybe it's just because Vanessa has no taste in decor or furniture and their appliances/cabinets are so outdated.
Okay? Well it looks really nice to me. Guess we have different opinions on what nice is.

I wouldn't say where they live right now is a dump either. It's a good starter apartment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloHolaHallo

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

My mom would've smacked into next week would I have said something like that lol. Even if you're thinking it don't blast it out online, have some consideration for your mom who probably wouldn't want to be shamed for wanting guacamole lol it's a dollar not a big deal.

Return to “2011teenagemom”