Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011TeenageLetsTouchAllTheThings Part 20

Unread post by Yue195 »

41 pages was getting long.

Previous topic- http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=8553
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: 2011TeenageLetsTouchAllTheThings Part 20

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

I just watched her food haul. I found it funny that someone in the comments put something along the lines of "worried about feeding Lily certain chicken nuggets but feeds her Chick Fa la 3x a week" lol.
I guess Vanessa is into organic now? Because does anyone remember Britney got into organic & Vanessa said in one of her videos about how buying organic was ridiculous and she's not like that.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

Lol-ing at the title :lol:
#FreeBen
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:I just watched her food haul. I found it funny that someone in the comments put something along the lines of "worried about feeding Lily certain chicken nuggets but feeds her Chick Fa la 3x a week" lol.
I guess Vanessa is into organic now? Because does anyone remember Britney got into organic & Vanessa said in one of her videos about how buying organic was ridiculous and she's not like that.
She actually gave Lily chick fil a 3x in two days. The first time was lunch on the trail, then the next day was lunch in the target cart and then the next time was the same day was dinner on the trail. Apparently shopping and running on a trail is more important than Lily. Then in another video Lily has chick fil a on the trail, goes to a restaurant for dinner and the next day chick fil a on a trail again!! I don't know if any of you go to chick fil a at all or ever have but we have a few where I live and is a little bit pricey.
shelbyxo26
Informer
Informer

Unread post by shelbyxo26 »

Lovemehatemexo wrote:I just watched her food haul. I found it funny that someone in the comments put something along the lines of "worried about feeding Lily certain chicken nuggets but feeds her Chick Fa la 3x a week" lol.
I don't know why I didn't add this to the other post lol but Vanessa recently said she was just going to workout to tone her body and eat healthier by not eating out and using the microwave.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Someone on the other thread asked about why they would be on the interstate.

It's necessary to go on the interstate to get anywhere around here. Especially with being in/around Charlotte. The major roads are the interstates.

"Life is like photography, you use the negatives to develop..."
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

It's disappointing that she's so into her own health & fitness but won't include Lily.
Why not pack Lily a healthy lunch? That's what we do with our son. V has the time. I honestly feel it's out of laziness and more convenient for V to pull through the drive through.
And I'm not saying Lily eats like shit, or feeding your kid fast food is insanely bad. But if Lily has it a couple days in a row, I don't know how her stomach doesn't hurt. If I get fast food, my stomach hates me.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

It really wouldn't be hard to make lily a sandwich and cut up some fruit for her to eat on the trail, there is no need to buy her fast food every time they leave the house.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

What got me annoyed was when she was juicing so simple like orange juice and she was being so stingy with Lily saying "this is going to be more for me". I was like wow. If you are going to juice, involve your kid so she can get some nutrients. She shouldn't be so vain as to only do it for her own personal reasons. The shit she cooks is probably for her and David only, i doubt she feeds or lets Lily try all those fancy foods that she makes. Why but Sriracha sauce if you dont like it? That's like 15 bucks at the grocery store. Probably even more at TRADER JOES

Stop being a hipster, Vanessa -_-
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

Here is a tip for you Vanessa, instead of buying presided fruit buy a bottle of Fruit Fresh. It's a citric acid powder that you can mix with water and toss fresh cut fruit in for it to stay fruit and not turn. It works amazingly and is cheap. You find it in the canning supplies with the mason jars, usually by the paper and plastic lunch bags in the grocery store. I make bento boxes on Sunday for the entire week. The fruit stays perfect even on Friday, even the apples and bananas and it doesn't affect the taste.

It will save you a lot of money to cut fruit up and keep them in a container and even bag some separate for quick snack for the whole family. Here is a link to the fruit fresh stuff.http://www.freshpreserving.com/products/fruit-fresh
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

nobettsaboutit wrote:Someone on the other thread asked about why they would be on the interstate.

It's necessary to go on the interstate to get anywhere around here. Especially with being in/around Charlotte. The major roads are the interstates.

It seems really developed where they live. And I don't mean since she's near Charlotte, because of course a city is going to be developed, haha. But for being in a suburb of a city (I think?) there doesn't seem to be a little downtown area, or a neighborhood feel. There are lots of big name stores and chain restaurants. And there are parks and things, but everything seems really disjointed. I'm not knocking it, just wondering if she doesn't film some parts for supposed privacy reasons.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

staceybrax wrote:It really wouldn't be hard to make lily a sandwich and cut up some fruit for her to eat on the trail, there is no need to buy her fast food every time they leave the house.
Lol she's lazy. How is she always home (besides the trail) and buys sliced apples because it's time saver? If you tell me she works in the am and has to rush to get out then yes, but still.
Rosiex3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rosiex3 »

I love this title. So great :'D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Sosie Lark wrote:
nobettsaboutit wrote:Someone on the other thread asked about why they would be on the interstate.

It seems really developed where they live. And I don't mean since she's near Charlotte, because of course a city is going to be developed, haha. But for being in a suburb of a city (I think?) there doesn't seem to be a little downtown area, or a neighborhood feel. There are lots of big name stores and chain restaurants. And there are parks and things, but everything seems really disjointed. I'm not knocking it, just wondering if she doesn't film some parts for supposed privacy reasons.
Yeah, it is extremely developed. Of course there are the occasional farmland, or small town, but with everything being so close to the city, it's usually overlooked for the shopping centers, malls, gyms, and restaurants.
There are 5 malls within an hour of V leaving her apartment. One of which is, at most, 5 minutes from her place. I used to work there and it only took me 10 minutes.

nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Sosie Lark wrote:

Sorry, double post.

And there's also an amusement park. Lol. So yeah, it's extremely well developed!

NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

"South Carolina on my mind".

She's such a God Damn tease. I think that's what gets on my nerves the most. I don't know why. It just does.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

NutraSteve wrote:"South Carolina on my mind".

She's such a God Damn tease. I think that's what gets on my nerves the most. I don't know why. It just does.
That bothers me too. Like when she was buying craft paint and she said something like "One of my colors is blue. I'm not gonna tell you what shade though!" Well, I'm quite frankly ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT now.

I am genuinely curious as to why or when she's moving, but it will probably be another build up to nothing.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NutraSteve »

It's pretty much guaranteed that it will be a build up to nothing. That's what pisses me off. If she would follow through her "teases", then I'd be all in ready to find out. But now I'm just like "Quit f'n with these people."
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Exactly. Her fans actually do care, and ask questions, and just generally like her. And she just ignores all their questions. Someone said a while back that we thought she'd never move out with David or start driving and she proved us wrong. I guess yes, technically that's true. But what a drawn out process to get there. Just shut up until you are actually ready to announce something!
mandylouwho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mandylouwho »

I think since we've mentioned Britney moving recently she's just saying that to see if she can get on B's nerves. Vanessa has been really good had hiding her crazy lately but I think she's still very immature.

Return to “2011teenagemom”