2011TeenageSelfEsteem360 Part 21

Anniekins
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageSelfEsteem360 Part 21

Unread post by Anniekins »

My son's pre-school asks that you put your child in sneakers every day. They either go outside or play in the gym, so they want them in comfortable, practical shoes.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

jan1873 wrote:This is my first post ever here. I just wanted to leave my opinion here even thou it might be completely unrelated to what is going on right now. I went to the same high school as Vanessa. We were never really friends but I had one or two classes with her. One day as I was browsing through YouTube I came across a video and recognized her right away. Let me tell you she is completely different on YouTube as she is in "real life". She looks like she lacks hygiene and wears the same clothes all the time. She likes to put on a show and act like she is this perfect woman, daughter and mother. But honestly that's not what she looks like at all in real life. I saw her one time at a local store and she was recording, but lily started crying and she turned off the camera and got very angry at lily and went right back to recording. This is how I see things and my personal opinion. I just wanna leave it very clear that it's just what I have seen and heard from other people. On her videos she tries to hard to be a "teacher's pet". She is always going with the flow and trying to say things to make people like her, always looking for things that are going on at the moment and trying really hard to say things that will get people to applaud her and agree with her. The whole live video she did recently about gays , you could tell she didn't really have much of a clue about what she was saying, just trying very hard to throw in some big words and make comments that would make people like her more. I could go on and on here about everything I think and things I noticed on her videos but it would be very long. I just think she tries to hard to be likable and ends up coming across as very fake.
Pretty sure you're a troll, because I remember someone posting this exact same thing a while ago and it was disproven back then. I think you are someone else's minion, I can't remember what everyone said last time. Maybe change your storry up some more and someone will believe you. Lol. :D
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Maybe an IP check? Just to be sure before we make any firm conclusions ;)
ChanelleJo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ChanelleJo »

Troll or not, that does seem like Vanessa.
Sorry, not a native English speaker.

_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

ChanelleJo wrote:Troll or not, that does seem like Vanessa.
Im sorry, but yes. If only she stopped picking at her scabs
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

I don't understand why if someone is bashing a CERTAIN yt mom, "she must be someone else's minion."
:love2:
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

First off I did not come here to argue with anyone. I simply stated my opinion about Vanessa. Do whatever research you would like, I have absolutely nothing to hide or making up stories and let alone someone's minion. I live in Charlotte and I went to south meck high school with her back in 2008-2009 (until I moved schools), I lived very close to her old apartment complex and saw her many many times at the target by south blvd in Charlotte NC. Why in the hell would I wasted my time making things up about her? It's ridiculous to assume that I'm troll when you don't even know me.
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

Waste*
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Emcee wrote:I don't understand why if someone is bashing a CERTAIN yt mom, "she must be someone else's minion."
I was just thinking about that haha.
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

People come here all the time saying some really fucked up shit about Vanessa and even messed up comments about lily, I come here and give my opinion according to things I have seen and heard and I'm a troll?! All I said was that behind the cameras she is someone completely different. And seems very forced in front of the camera.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jan1873 wrote:People come here all the time saying some really fucked up shit about Vanessa and even messed up comments about lily, I come here and give my opinion according to things I have seen and heard and I'm a troll?! All I said was that behind the cameras she is someone completely different. And seems very forced in front of the camera.
I know...i always thought she was that kind of person. I must say when im out with my daughter i try to be softer, but when i show her my feelings im pretty sure I don't come off as fake or put up a front just so people would praise me
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

So no one remembers that imnotanactress chick that claimed that she knew Vanessa and Britney and that B smacks Aria all the time? When she didn't even live in Carolina.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

_809lovely wrote:
jan1873 wrote:People come here all the time saying some really fucked up shit about Vanessa and even messed up comments about lily, I come here and give my opinion according to things I have seen and heard and I'm a troll?! All I said was that behind the cameras she is someone completely different. And seems very forced in front of the camera.
I know...i always thought she was that kind of person. I must say when im out with my daughter i try to be softer, but when i show her my feelings im pretty sure I don't come off as fake or put up a front just so people would praise me
Exactly, I am the same exact way with my son. Obviously when we are out and he acts up I try to to handle things a little bit different or tell him when we get to the car we will have a talk. It's different handling situations in public vs at home. But I try to be very consistent with whatever punishments I give him. Whether we are home or not the end result or punishment will still be the same. I don't do things in public just to get people to compliment me on my parenting skills, or looking for approval and acceptance. All I meant was that she is always fishing for compliments. She comes off as insecure, someone who is very needy and her subscribers are always there feeding her insecurities.
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

Yue195 wrote:So no one remembers that imnotanactress chick that claimed that she knew Vanessa and Britney and that B smacks Aria all the time? When she didn't even live in Carolina.

When did I say that Vanessa smacks lily?! I said she was recording a video but lily was being a toddler and throwing a temper tantrum , and Vanessa simply looked angry and very annoyed, I didn't hear what she said to her but she got her to be quiet. But every time the camera was down she was ignoring lily and looking annoyed as hell. I have nothing to hide, I live in Charlotte NC and used to run into her all the time into stores and even swimming lessons, which lily happened to be enrolled in the same aquatic school as my son.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

jan1873 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:So no one remembers that imnotanactress chick that claimed that she knew Vanessa and Britney and that B smacks Aria all the time? When she didn't even live in Carolina.

When did I say that Vanessa smacks lily?! I said she was recording a video but lily was being a toddler and throwing a temper tantrum , and Vanessa simply looked angry and very annoyed, I didn't hear what she said to her but she got her to be quiet. But every time the camera was down she was ignoring lily and looking annoyed as hell. I have nothing to hide, I live in Charlotte NC and used to run into her all the time into stores and even swimming lessons, which lily happened to be enrolled in the same aquatic school as my son.
I never said you did? I said ANOTHER user was claiming that and how no one should be quick to believe what users say until everything is checked.

So when are you gonna start promoting your YT channel?
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

Promote my youtube channel? NEVER. lmfao not my thing at all. I did a few videos for fun but quickly realized that yt is just not for me. I did not come here bc i'm someone's minion or to promote my channel. I thought this forum was to talk about Vanessa, which is why i am here. Not to argue with people i dont know. I have nothing to hide so ya'll should do some research first without calling someone a troll.
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jan1873 wrote:Promote my youtube channel? NEVER. lmfao not my thing at all. I did a few videos for fun but quickly realized that yt is just not for me. I did not come here bc i'm someone's minion or to promote my channel. I thought this forum was to talk about Vanessa, which is why i am here. Not to argue with people i dont know. I have nothing to hide so ya'll should do some research first without calling someone a troll.

Lol tell us more..
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

_809lovely wrote:
jan1873 wrote:Promote my youtube channel? NEVER. lmfao not my thing at all. I did a few videos for fun but quickly realized that yt is just not for me. I did not come here bc i'm someone's minion or to promote my channel. I thought this forum was to talk about Vanessa, which is why i am here. Not to argue with people i dont know. I have nothing to hide so ya'll should do some research first without calling someone a troll.

Lol tell us more..

Sarcasm?! ... I did not come here for drama, i hate arguing with people. I said I went to school with her a long time ago, and I used to live very close to her mom's and her apartment complex which is why i would see her quite often around food lion, target, sam's club, the pineville park, carolina place mall, and so on. But whatever, if some people don't believe it, its not my problem.
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Uh, Vanessa you've missed multiple Veda days with out any explaination... While I sincerely hope her grandfathers surgery goes well, her video tonight reeked of insincerity & just felt overall fake.

Again she's missed multiple Veda days without so much as a peep, but tonight we get a "family comes first" video... Um okay! Idk. The video just rubbed me the wrong way. If YT is so annoying or bothersome (just my opinion on her attitude lately) here's an idea, QUIT and put your family first.
jan1873
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jan1873 »

Snow White wrote:Uh, Vanessa you've missed multiple Veda days with out any explaination... While I sincerely hope her grandfathers surgery goes well, her video tonight reeked of insincerity & just felt overall fake.

Again she's missed multiple Veda days without so much as a peep, but tonight we get a "family comes first" video... Um okay! Idk. The video just rubbed me the wrong way. If YT is so annoying or bothersome (just my opinion on her attitude lately) here's an idea, QUIT and put your family first.

Yeah i get the feeling that she is annoyed with it and the only reason she still does it is bc of $$$$$$$$$$$$$ , doesn't look like she has been putting any effort at all lately and is not enjoyable anymore for her and you can clearly tell the difference from older videos.

Return to “2011teenagemom”