Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

2011TeenageYeahNo Part 22.

Unread post by Yue195 »

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22~~~

Continue here.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
pngpme
Amateur
Amateur

Re: 2011TeenageYeahNo Part 22.

Unread post by pngpme »

Heeeey! My suggestion has been accepted! :) I can't stand yeah-no. Who says that apart from Vanessa? Veda has failed officially. Why even start than?
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

pngpme wrote:Heeeey! My suggestion has been accepted! :) I can't stand yeah-no. Who says that apart from Vanessa? Veda has failed officially. Why even start than?
Lol most of Australia. That's why I found it actually funny.

"Yeah, no" means no, " No, yeah " means yes.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

pngpme wrote:Heeeey! My suggestion has been accepted! :) I can't stand yeah-no. Who says that apart from Vanessa? Veda has failed officially. Why even start than?
If she would have thought about it a little bit, she should have pre-recorded a few videos to post when she doesn't want to edit (Lily update, cleaning routine, recipe, etc.)
pngpme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pngpme »

Really? I didn't know that! English is not my mother tongue, but it seems totally illogical to me! And she says it aaaaaall the time. Mmmm yeah,no.
pngpme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pngpme »

thenightowl wrote:
If she would have thought about it a little bit, she should have pre-recorded a few videos to post when she doesn't want to edit (Lily update, cleaning routine, recipe, etc.)
Of course! She could have up to 10 videos waiting for veda.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

pngpme wrote:Really? I didn't know that! English is not my mother tongue, but it seems totally illogical to me! And she says it aaaaaall the time. Mmmm yeah,no.
Lol I don't blame you, I've grown up around it so it's nothing new to me.

Basically when you break it down it means multiple things such as ; " I understand where your coming from but I don't agree " or " that sounds possible, but there's more to it" or " should I do it, no better not" or "I could do it but I'm not feeling it today". Depends on the tone and/or topic.

Here's another thing in Aussie slang that trips you up, you call your mates/friends C U Next Tuesday and you call C U Next Tuesday's Mate. Used in a sentence " Mate you don't know what your talking about, eff off"... And that's just the PG version.
pngpme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pngpme »

Yue195 wrote:
pngpme wrote:Really? I didn't know that! English is not my mother tongue, but it seems totally illogical to me! And she says it aaaaaall the time. Mmmm yeah,no.

Basically when you break it down it means multiple things such as ; " I understand where your coming from but I don't agree " or " that sounds possible, but there's more to it" or " should I do it, no better not" or "I could do it but I'm not feeling it today". Depends on the tone and/or topic.

Here's another thing in Aussie slang that trips you up, you call your mates/friends C U Next Tuesday and you call C U Next Tuesday's Mate. Used in a sentence " Mate you don't know what your talking about, eff off"... And that's just the PG version.
You are so kind to explain me that and I get it now, but it's still weird to me. :) However, I am not sure Vanessa knows how to use it.
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

pngpme wrote:
Yue195 wrote:

You are so kind to explain me that and I get it now, but it's still weird to me. :) However, I am not sure Vanessa knows how to use it.
All good, was happy to explain it.

I haven't really kept up with her videos so I didn't really know what people were talking about, only just watched the one about her grandfather she recently posted. Sounds like she's emotionally distancing/ shutting herself down to avoid emotionally pain.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

I dislike seeing prerecorded videos. It's probably just me, but I'd rather they miss days and have them(anyone) put up a new video when they can. Vanessa always misses days on VEDA, so I expected that. Some YT'ers make multiple videos in one day wearing the same clothes (PBbunny97) and it seems fake. IMO.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
pngpme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pngpme »

If they are careful those videos do not have to seem fake..
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

pngpme wrote:If they are careful those videos do not have to seem fake..
In a perfect world, I agree. It's just a personal pet peeve I have. How would I know if a vlog was prerecorded other than seeing the same clothes. Lol. I can be fooled. I'd prefer it that way. Don't tell me you have 2-3 videos prerecorded and I wouldn't know the difference.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
pngpme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pngpme »

gypsophila wrote:
pngpme wrote:If they are careful those videos do not have to seem fake..
In a perfect world, I agree. It's just a personal pet peeve I have. How would I know if a vlog was prerecorded other than seeing the same clothes. Lol. I can be fooled. I'd prefer it that way. Don't tell me you have 2-3 videos prerecorded and I wouldn't know the difference.
It does not bother me at all. I just want them to wear different clothes because it is more enjoyable that way. When I see the same outfit end everything it is like deja vu. I do not feel fooled if I watch prerecorded video without them confessing it was prerecorded. If you said veda-I expect video every day whether it was prerecorded or not.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

What kind of half assed video was that! Fall decorations?! A 3 minute video of her swapping decorations. I wonder how much this new job is paying...it better be good at the rate she's going with her channel
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

She really is running out of ideas. Fall decor? She does know we still have a whole month left of summer, right?
:love2:
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Where was the turkey?
Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Emcee wrote:She really is running out of ideas. Fall decor? She does know we still have a whole month left of summer, right?

RIGHT? And except for the candleholder everything appeared new! Didn't she make a big deal about all the stuff she bought last year, justified all the spending due to it being the first year/time in their own home & how they didn't have any of their own decorations and those would be her forever decorations ?? I understand adding to your Decour, but it appears she purchased all new Decour !
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Lol I guess the turkey isn't making an appearance this year!
You're right Snow, it seems as if she went decor shopping AGAIN. She must have used those $200-$500 she puts in savings. ;)
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I wasn't aware that fall started in the middle of August.

And that new mason jar sign is probably the tackiest thing I have ever seen.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I get what you are saying about pre-recorded videos but it would be smart to have a few for days (like yesterday) when she was too stressed to put up a video. and I have noticed her decor is very old fashioned, fake flowers and whatnot ;)

Return to “2011teenagemom”