2011teenageclackers: Part 23

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageclackers: Part 23

Unread post by Yue195 »

Amelia322 wrote:I'm a Vanessa hater but I actually Believe her....doesn't her entire family have her FB page? Do they see all this? I'm sure she wouldn't post lies..I mean is she that sick in the head?
I only believe her because I opened my old note and re typed something then screenshot it and it had same old date. But when I closed it and opened same note it was today's date...I just don't think she's that sick in the head to lie about being in the ER on certain days...but who knows, it's Vanessa, the girl who flashed her pubes, thinks she's obese, photoshops her nose and arms..
I found David's family's IG's, all follow her, all pretty active. I found David's Dads FB by accident, he sometimes shares the videos on it.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Thanks!!^ im sure they'd see it and be like wait Lily's not in the ER why is Vanessa posting that? And Vanessa would say because I need the attention right now lmao no really I think she just fucked up and saw people mentioning the date and making it look like she's a liar. But again ALL this bitch HAD TO DO WAS keep the photo up and edit to say she knows the date is old but it's an old note edited ! WHATS SO FUCKING hard about that?!? Why delete it and not say anything and then post a dramatic picture just to confuse people even more !! She loves the drama that's what i think lol
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Poor Lilly probably isn't potty trained completely so she kept holding it and holding it and now she's constipated and sick.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Yue195 wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:I'm a Vanessa hater but I actually Believe her....doesn't her entire family have her FB page? Do they see all this? I'm sure she wouldn't post lies..I mean is she that sick in the head?
I only believe her because I opened my old note and re typed something then screenshot it and it had same old date. But when I closed it and opened same note it was today's date...I just don't think she's that sick in the head to lie about being in the ER on certain days...but who knows, it's Vanessa, the girl who flashed her pubes, thinks she's obese, photoshops her nose and arms..

I found David's family's IG's, all follow her, all pretty active. I found David's Dads FB by accident, he sometimes shares the videos on it.
I know on Facebook you can block certain people from seeing yer posts (I do it when I post something that could be viewed as vaguelybinnapropriate if you squint by my parents)

Not sure if you can do the same on Instagram.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I'm confused, is she trying to act like it was tonight that it happened or the 22nd?
rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

I cant.. I personally wouldn't upload pictures of my kids in the ER. & I sure as hell wouldn't post their diagnosis or condition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Vanessa knows what she's doing.

First off it's a cropped screenshot. She left the date on purpose, whether it happened on the 22 or today. She knew it would get attention

Also it's more effort writing that in notes, screenshotting, cropping and then posting, rather than just writing a post straight on the page. Everyone knows photos are more seen on walls than the text posts.

She did it this way to get attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Tbh I would expect my parents and my boyfriend/father of my child's parents to be more concerned and go off on one about me taking a picture of my child in the midst of something serious in the ER rather than posting a week old update for attention. Either way she's not normal.

CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

She posts a note saying Lily is in the ER and gets flack for it. So she deleted it (the note with the wrong date causing confusion & people calling her a liar), and posts an actual picture to show she's not lying and... She gets flack for it (how dare she post a pic of her sick child in the ER, etc).. Tonight just proves she can do nothing right to anyone here. Y'all hate her THAT much. Pretty sad. No mother would lie about her daughter having a prolapsed rectum.. Especially to say that she hid it so she could go to Disney World?
CamilaCabello
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CamilaCabello »

Also - sometimes iPhones glitch. Mine glitches all the time. She could have opened her notes, it was an old note and in a hurry to do the message, she just erased, screenshot and uploaded to Instagram so she could let her Instagram followers know, since not everyone follows her on every platform.
MissMaybee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MissMaybee »

CamilaCabello wrote:She posts a note saying Lily is in the ER and gets flack for it. So she deleted it (the note with the wrong date causing confusion & people calling her a liar), and posts an actual picture to show she's not lying and... She gets flack for it (how dare she post a pic of her sick child in the ER, etc).. Tonight just proves she can do nothing right to anyone here. Y'all hate her THAT much. Pretty sad. No mother would lie about her daughter having a prolapsed rectum.. Especially to say that she hid it so she could go to Disney World?
I tend to agree. Not a big V fan but I don't think she's THAT bad.
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

Where do u see 22nd. Can't find it
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

Amelia322 wrote:Thanks!!^ im sure they'd see it and be like wait Lily's not in the ER why is Vanessa posting that? And Vanessa would say because I need the attention right now lmao no really I think she just fucked up and saw people mentioning the date and making it look like she's a liar. But again ALL this bitch HAD TO DO WAS keep the photo up and edit to say she knows the date is old but it's an old note edited ! WHATS SO FUCKING hard about that?!? Why delete it and not say anything and then post a dramatic picture just to confuse people even more !! She loves the drama that's what i think lol
Exactly all she had to do was correct herself. Now she makes herself look stupid af when in the first pic posts exactly what she had wrong with her then deletes it and in the new picture doesn't mention it. Then the people that never saw the first pic are confused as hell meanwhile the ppl that did see her first pic and are saying how the pic got delete.

Regardless it makes her look bad because you can clearly tell she was aggravated because she had to stop a few times for Lily to pee. You can tell V rushed her out of all those rest stops just so they could "make it in time"

Also like i had mentioned a few days ago, Disney World is PACKED ALL THE TIME & is not the easiest place to just find a bathroom not to mention the long lines once you find a one. I can imagine poor Lily asking to poop & V telling her to hold it so she can get on rides and see shows.
Hershey821
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hershey821 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She does not deserve that sweet girl. No she doesn't abuse or neglect her, yes Lilys basic needs are met but she deserves so much more. Sad to say I think Ollie even has it better than Lily and I feel SO sorry for Ollie!
Why are you feeling sorry for Ollie?? I can (kinda) understand feeling sorry for Lily but Ollie really? he has great parents, I've never seen them neglect him and you can definitely tell his parents love him, he has great parents. And no I'm not a daily bumps minion.
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaitingForNaptime »

Hershey821 wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:She does not deserve that sweet girl. No she doesn't abuse or neglect her, yes Lilys basic needs are met but she deserves so much more. Sad to say I think Ollie even has it better than Lily and I feel SO sorry for Ollie!
Why are you feeling sorry for Ollie?? I can (kinda) understand feeling sorry for Lily but Ollie really? he has great parents, I've never seen them neglect him and you can definitely tell his parents love him, he has great parents. And no I'm not a daily bumps minion.
I'm not subscribed to daily bumps & rarely watch. But with finley's recent birth I read their thread on here a lot for updates. From my understanding most people feel sorry for Ollie because his parents spend no time with him, always have his aunt/grandparents watch him, only show him on camera when they want him to do a trick or put on a show for views, and don't really interact with him.. Just shove television and crap in his face. Which in turn shows because he's not potty trained and his speech is delayed. Oh, and they feed him crap all day.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/31 ... 146785.jpg[/img]

poor lily :( at least they're going home to her doctors
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Did anyone get a screenshot of the last IG update on lily before she deleted that one? Lol

(I don't have tapatalk so I can't see previous link.)
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

KimKardashian wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/10/31 ... 146785.jpg[/img]

poor lily :( at least they're going home to her doctors
So she's going to put some blame on someone in the ambulance?? Even if he scared her, she needed to know it MIGHT be what's happening.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Never mind, I was able to copy and paste the previous link and read it.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

2011teenageclackers: Part 23

Unread post by urusha90 »

All i got from this experience is that when something really does happen, she gives an updated report on it. When its baloney crap she pulls the "exiting life changes/news coming soon" crap

Idk i guess i didn't believe her at first, now i kinda do even though i think she is not telling the complete truth, idk its Friday and lily hadn't gone number 2 since Wednesday? Can that really happen? Its actually a sincere question...

Return to “2011teenagemom”