2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

Unread post by karmarosee »

Ok what is going on with Lilys preschool and her "job"?. They been chillin this whole week smh
dashiiki
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dashiiki »

karmarosee wrote:Ok what is going on with Lilys preschool and her "job"?. They been chillin this whole week smh
And her college? Lol if I missed that much school i would have flunked out a long time ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

How pathetic of V to keep making Lily say boner for a few laughs on yt, when she was clearly trying to say something else. Maybe if you actually sit down and teach your kid how to talk properly she would know how to speak better at almost 4 years old.

Hate when parent make their kids say inappropriate words like that
crs2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crs2015 »

What a freaking weirdo. Name your video whatever u want, but don't put your child's face under a sexual word. Just when I thought I've seen it all -_-
dashiiki
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dashiiki »

Is she 12 though? Next time she's gonna say balls and giggle. At one point you have to grow up V. Preferably once you have a kid but you're well beyond that.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

OMG - Oh boner? She does know what a boner is right? Far out

Also, she says clearly what mall she is at, and a Google search gives the exact address. Smart one Vanessa
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Did I just hear Vanessa say that the $10 Disney dolls were expensive? In Australia we are paying $30 plus for each one!
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CypKitty wrote:Did I just hear Vanessa say that the $10 Disney dolls were expensive? In Australia we are paying $30 plus for each one!
She's always so cheap when it comes to Lily. I love love love sales but it seems like she only gets Lily clothes/toys when its on sale. She didnt mind buying herself a brand new macbook tho
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Yaaa here where i live there is no such thing as a $10 Disney doll, also paying over $30 for anything good quality.... I cant with her, 10 for lily 1000 Vanessa, ya thats pretty even

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

2011teenageblackshirtsforever: Part 24

Unread post by red3head »

I thought Tracy said the dolls were $70 and that she remembered them being $30 when she was younger. Maybe I heard wrong though.

Oh and Vanessa was really feeling herself at the beginning of today's video. She could not stop looking at herself in the viewfinder. Then she was giving fashion advice to Tracy with the boots. Have you seen what you wear honey?

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

crs2015 wrote:What a freaking weirdo. Name your video whatever u want, but don't put your child's face under a sexual word. Just when I thought I've seen it all -_-
I thought she was weird before but this definetly takes the cake. The way that she laughs while her daughter says boner is disgusting and what in gods names was she trying to do at 8:05?? Shes cuckoo for cocoa puffs
SunnyLove
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by SunnyLove »

This video seemed really fake to me. How she talked to lily how she kept using a super high pitch voice. It was ugh. Does Tracy make videos? She seems to be into fashion and quality stuff for her son.
CupcakeChapters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CupcakeChapters »

I'll give her credit that she actually corrected lily, I know some vlogger would insist otherwise.
OT: I have not watch V very long but why is Tracy always hidden but aiden isnt?
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

CupcakeChapters wrote:I'll give her credit that she actually corrected lily, I know some vlogger would insist otherwise.
OT: I have not watch V very long but why is Tracy always hidden but aiden isnt?
Corrected her after she made her say boner and laughed, thats sad! Lilys is there laughing thinking her dumbass mother is being cute with her and shes just being a weirdo. Every time she hangs out with Tracy she acts even weirder than she normally does
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Ok, the title of this latest video is hugely inappropriate considering many of her subscribers appear to be young girls. And laughing at Lily because of a mispronunciation of a dog's name is only going to encourage Lily to say it more. On the other hand, Vanessa looked good in her red jacket and Lily's speech seems to have improved. Lily seems to be initiating conversation more and engaging in dialog rather than just echoing people. And I was delighted that Vanessa wasn't talking about her stupid wedding plans. Just go to the courthouse and marry, for goodness sake. Then tell us about after you've done it!
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

olemama wrote:Ok, the title of this latest video is hugely inappropriate considering many of her subscribers appear to be young girls. And laughing at Lily because of a mispronunciation of a dog's name is only going to encourage Lily to say it more. On the other hand, Vanessa looked good in her red jacket and Lily's speech seems to have improved. Lily seems to be initiating conversation more and engaging in dialog rather than just echoing people. And I was delighted that Vanessa wasn't talking about her stupid wedding plans. Just go to the courthouse and marry, for goodness sake. Then tell us about after you've done it!
Where exactly was her speech improving because when she was at nonas she was just babbling and barely spoke the rest of the vlog. She still echos V, when V said baby aiden she repeated it, her speech is getting worse and worse imo
WaitingForNaptime
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaitingForNaptime »

CypKitty wrote:OMG - Oh boner? She does know what a boner is right? Far out

Also, she says clearly what mall she is at, and a Google search gives the exact address. Smart one Vanessa
She said 'south park mall' like five times. Because in Charlotte that's the high end designer mall... Notice how she pointed out 'oh! The new Louis vuitton store!!' She just wants people to think she's so well off.. When she only shopped at Disney and BBW lol
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I can barely understand what lily says, her speech and just like mannerisms in general seem like she's regressing. I feel bad.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

LaurenXo wrote:I can barely understand what lily says, her speech and just like mannerisms in general seem like she's regressing. I feel bad.
It sure is and its pathetic that V still talks to be her like a damn baby, no wonder shes regressing. If V paid more attentio to Lilys speech and less time traveling maybe she would be talking by now. It was completly unnecessary (imo) for her to be away from preschool for a month then take another week off to do absolutely nothing.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

This is all complete speculation, but I wonder if Lily has regressed on potty training. I wouldn't put it below Vanessa to put diapers on her on the plane instead of taking her to the bathroom. It seemed like she just sat in her carseat the whole time, and it would have been difficult for Vanessa to get out of her seat to take Lily, unless Nona did. Again, this is just complete speculation and may not be true at all, but I would not be surprised. It could also explain why Lily isn't back in preschool.

Return to “2011teenagemom”