2011MommyFirstLilySecond- Part 25

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011MommyFirstLilySecond- Part 25

Unread post by blackroses »

Also forgot to mention: she gave ytmd another shout out yet again with the whole tag situation.
NutraSteve
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by NutraSteve »

kiwi wrote:Her channel has morphed into another Britneyandbaby... There. I said it. That wasn't the case a couple years ago, and I'd honestly get annoyed @ all the "omgzzzz she's copying" comments here. But I'm seeing it for what it is now, and it's kinda disappointing. What happened to the girl who wanted to pursue higher education and have better for Lily than what she had growing up? Now it seems like the most important thing is looking like what she thinks is the perfect YT mommy.
Oddly enough, I was sitting here thinking about how boring the room tour was. I got about 5 minutes in, and then realized I still had 15 minutes of video left. I thought I was watching one of Britney's boring videos, so I just clicked out. 20 minutes is way too long for a room tour.
Last edited by NutraSteve on Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

I laughed out loud when she said the $20 ikea table was "definitely an investment". Girl that ain't an investment. I think she just threw the word out not understanding it. It would be an investment if it was like $200, not 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
_809lovely
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by _809lovely »

Emcee wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
Most parents refrain from showing their kids' underwear when they do room tours.
I want just about to comment on this. You never know what kind of people are watching her videos.

Weeeell, she needs to show us that Lily is fully potty trained -.-
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Omg this chick needed a moving truck for that doll house? Really?

But yeah no And here's Lily's underwear let me Touch and toss them around so you can see them from EVERY angle!! But yeah no here's her underwear*toss toss* they're very seperate from her socks I'm just soooo obsessed with collecting her underwear *toss toss* so I can show you have much underwear she has!!*toss toss* But here they are again *toss toss*. I'm just so obsessed with them I can't stop buying them *toss toss*

Also but yeah no here's my big stash of diapers!! She's trained but yeah no she's not but she is yeah no we just have a big stash and I need to find a place. Omg really?!

Omg. Poor lily.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Amelia322 wrote:Omg this chick needed a moving truck for that doll house? Really?

But yeah no And here's Lily's underwear let me Touch and toss them around so you can see them from EVERY angle!! But yeah no here's her underwear*toss toss* they're very seperate from her socks I'm just soooo obsessed with collecting her underwear *toss toss* so I can show you have much underwear she has!!*toss toss* But here they are again *toss toss*. I'm just so obsessed with them I can't stop buying them *toss toss*

Also but yeah no here's my big stash of diapers!! She's trained but yeah no she's not but she is yeah no we just have a big stash and I need to find a place. Omg really?!

Omg. Poor lily.
If Lily is trained they don't need the diapers unless they were from Tracy's visit.

Maybe that's why Lily isn't in preschool? When I worked in a preschool we couldn't accept kids who weren't potty trained.
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Did she really say that the doll house is 5ft by 5ft?
StellaBlue42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StellaBlue42 »

flightlessbird wrote:
kiwi wrote:So, is she working or going to school? Honestly, I'm not buying it. If she is doing both or just one or the other, she really should show that part of her life. How she juggles it all. It's a real part of being a young mom. It would make her channel a lot less boring.
She tried her best to answer/lie about this in her last q&a. She said something about it being too much with all of the traveling and she took a test and placed out of a class. Which is a lie...she basically just dropped her classes. She'll never finish college.
She goes to the community college here and the only classes you can test out of are classes that are considered "pre-college level". You take 2 tests, one for math and one for reading. If you score above a certain number you can pass the "pre credit classes"...they aren't hard and I'm pretty due most people with a 5th grade education would pass them. She would still be required to earn the name number of credits for any program that anyone else in the school has to earn. She's so full of shit.

HALLLLLYYNALLY10

Unread post by HALLLLLYYNALLY10 »

I don't know. It's probably just me but does anyone else have a feeling that they will probably move into David's grandparents house?? I thought it was kind of odd she mentioned that David and his dad were working on it. And now she's mentioned "getting they're own place" on her room tour
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

I just remembered something, when they were in their old place wasn't Lilly using a booster seat at the table? I don't remember her ever being in a high chair. Why the sudden need to put her in a high chair? If she was in the booster seat what happened to it? Vanessa said she would probably need one but here I am questioning if she already has one? These are the questions that keep me up at night.
Hpgirl

Unread post by Hpgirl »

kiwi wrote:Her channel has morphed into another Britneyandbaby... There. I said it. That wasn't the case a couple years ago, and I'd honestly get annoyed @ all the "omgzzzz she's copying" comments here. But I'm seeing it for what it is now, and it's kinda disappointing. What happened to the girl who wanted to pursue higher education and have better for Lily than what she had growing up? Now it seems like the most important thing is looking like what she thinks is the perfect YT mommy.
Amen to this! I've been thinking this exactly these past couple of months. I would also get annoyed when people would claim V was copying B. It took me a while to see it, but no one can miss it now. I used to enjoy watching Vanessa more than Britney. Britney seemed too "cookie-cutter" of a channel for me. There was never interesting going on with her and her life was so simple. I would actually enjoy Vanessa because her life was hectic (in a good way) and she was trying to figure her life out and she showed the ups and downs of it. Now, it's just become just like Britney's channel. Boring and bland.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

StellaBlue42 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
kiwi wrote:So, is she working or going to school? Honestly, I'm not buying it. If she is doing both or just one or the other, she really should show that part of her life. How she juggles it all. It's a real part of being a young mom. It would make her channel a lot less boring.
She tried her best to answer/lie about this in her last q&a. She said something about it being too much with all of the traveling and she took a test and placed out of a class. Which is a lie...she basically just dropped her classes. She'll never finish college.
She goes to the community college here and the only classes you can test out of are classes that are considered "pre-college level". You take 2 tests, one for math and one for reading. If you score above a certain number you can pass the "pre credit classes"...they aren't hard and I'm pretty due most people with a 5th grade education would pass them. She would still be required to earn the name number of credits for any program that anyone else in the school has to earn. She's so full of shit.

But she has been going to school for like 3 years, she should have already either tested out of those classes or finished them. Maybe she keeps failing so she just drops them instead of continuing to waste her time knowing she won't pass.
StellaBlue42
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StellaBlue42 »

flightlessbird wrote:
StellaBlue42 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote: She tried her best to answer/lie about this in her last q&a. She said something about it being too much with all of the traveling and she took a test and placed out of a class. Which is a lie...she basically just dropped her classes. She'll never finish college.

But she has been going to school for like 3 years, she should have already either tested out of those classes or finished them. Maybe she keeps failing so she just drops them instead of continuing to waste her time knowing she won't pass.

She left for well over a year so that plays into how long it's taking her. Although she strikes me as the type of person who is dumber than a box of rocks.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

HALLLLLYYNALLY10 wrote:I don't know. It's probably just me but does anyone else have a feeling that they will probably move into David's grandparents house?? I thought it was kind of odd she mentioned that David and his dad were working on it. And now she's mentioned "getting they're own place" on her room tour
Well she does need to copy britt amd move into a family members house now...
Haha just kidding. I'm sorry I had to say it lol
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

I was watching the new video and this link came up in the side bar ads, Some Intresting answers. And this site even gets a shout out lol
https://ask.fm/AskVanessanything
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

The room didn't look as crowded as I thought it would, I hate that headboard though, a daybed would look cute but overall it's not that bad of a room and I actually agree with the fact that the room doesn't need to be matchy (especially for a 3 year old).
genflower02
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by genflower02 »

I just want to say how much I wish she would change her channel name. She's 23...not teenaged at all. Time to stop milking that.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

genflower02 wrote:I just want to say how much I wish she would change her channel name. She's 23...not teenaged at all. Time to stop milking that.
I always wondered for how much longer she plans to keep that name or never plans to change it. She was no longer considered a teenager when she had Lily. I do think it's time to move on from the "teen mom" stage.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

We all knew she wasn't in preschool and to me she was stupid to withdraw her just for speech yeah it helps Lilly but what's wrong with speech in elementary school? I had it when I was young and still needed it in elementary and middle school, if she was smart she would of wait and kept her at that school and then when she was for sure to get sport then move her to a new one, isn't that what Britney did when she moved l?

LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Wouldn't she have taken her out earlier then December? When they had all their trips...

Return to “2011teenagemom”