Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

I agree with people saying sh'es already pregnant, to build on imnottired's clues

-She announced on Twitter that David wanted to get her pregnant by Christmas 2016

That Tweet, followed by the sudden courthouse wedding, followed by this all within a month? I totally think homegurl is knocked up whether by accident (she forgets to brush her teeth, you think she'd throw away expired condoms?) or on purpose.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Vanessa isn't fat by any means. But even she said in her video that the doctor said she was on the heavier side of her normal weight range. I don't think she would be showing yet, but I have heard of women popping out earlier in the second pregnancy. I can see V being paranoid about that, if she is lying about already being pregnant.

That being said, I can't believe that V would plan all of these appointments in just a few short weeks. She's lazy.

Its going to look bad if she isn't pregnant and takes all of these steps to manage her own health but can't even remember to put gloves on her child's hands.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

The only good thing would be that she would realize how much of a baby lily is NOT and she would (hopefully) finally start treating her like a 4year old. In that new Kraft macaroni snap she was talking to her like she was feeding a baby ugh
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I don't think she is pregnant yet but i think she will get pregnant very fast. I'm hoping she doesn't though so reality can set in on them and they can see that now is not the time.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Sending love to Nela and your family for your nephew, that's awful and I'm so sorry :( As well as the people TTC, I hope you all get good news soon.

And I still stand by my thing of being scared of how bad the Lily neglect will get with a new baby.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Return to “2011teenagemom”