Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by classof2015 »

GretchenWeiners wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:
classof2015 wrote: I know V not like that but I hope she smart enough to keep Lilly in School.

I also have a question for people with kids in school. The test the kids take the first day of kind-garden what if the child doesn't know anything on the test?
I don't know what test you're referring to, but if there is a test it's probably a formative assessment that teachers use to gather information about how much the students already know so they can structure their curriculum to build on students' current knowledge and make sure everyone in the class is on the same page. A lot of students don't go to preschool, so teachers can't assume that kids really know anything. Obviously most kids do know their colors, how to write their names, and some other basic things, but the teachers in kindergarten probably review all of this anyway. I don't think it's a big deal if not all students are at the same place when they start school; the curriculum is designed so that they all catch up by the end of the year.
It's the kindergarten entrance assessment where a teacher or paraeducator asks students basic questions about shapes, numbers, basic literacy etc. It's to determine what program and class to place students in. I believe that's what she's referring to. Teachers don't assume students come in with lots of knowledge but they do need to know who knows what so they don't have 25 students in one class who can count to 100 and 25 students I'm another who can't.

Yes that what I'm talking about

Here a tip for V why don't you down load ABC mouse for Lilly?

I'm doing it with the girl I watch and she start kindergarten next year. She learned a lot and she doing kindergarten on abc mouse ( they have younger but she know all the stuff for pre k) I'm sure Lilly would love it, it teaches so much and they do it in games. It's only like 7.99 a month I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

classof2015 wrote:
blackroses wrote:I don't know what it's like where she lives but in NY if a child misses too much school social services are called. Hopefully it doesn't go on for much longer

I'm unsure if it's different in other parts of nc but in my part it depends on the grade. I missed about 20 something in elementary school for 3rd because I hated school and my teacher ( I know that bad but that was a really bad grade and school for me) but if you miss more then 10 the school cps gets involve and see why you miss so much. In high school the just fail you if they aren't excused. But she'll be in for a wake up call if Lilly misses to much. If I were V I would save the days miss for sick days and Doctor appointments.

Off topic kinda
The girl I use to babysit started school this year and she missed over 10 days and I think cps got Involve and they couldn't find her, her mom and her moms boy friend. Turns out they were living in a hotel with stolen goods and drug needles,

I know V not like that but I hope she smart enough to keep Lilly in School.

I also have a question for people with kids in school. The test the kids take the first day of kind-garden what if the child doesn't know anything on the test?

they will place her in resource classes. My daughter (who is in kindergarten) tested low in reading and math so she is in Resource classes for those two subjects. Those classes have less than 10 students each. She also has an IEP and gets speech therapy throughout the week due to a slight articulation disorder and expressive language isn't the best (no bashing please!) It's extremely beneficial for the kids.

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

zipadeedodah wrote:
classof2015 wrote:
blackroses wrote:I don't know what it's like where she lives but in NY if a child misses too much school social services are called. Hopefully it doesn't go on for much longer

I'm unsure if it's different in other parts of nc but in my part it depends on the grade. I missed about 20 something in elementary school for 3rd because I hated school and my teacher ( I know that bad but that was a really bad grade and school for me) but if you miss more then 10 the school cps gets involve and see why you miss so much. In high school the just fail you if they aren't excused. But she'll be in for a wake up call if Lilly misses to much. If I were V I would save the days miss for sick days and Doctor appointments.

Off topic kinda
The girl I use to babysit started school this year and she missed over 10 days and I think cps got Involve and they couldn't find her, her mom and her moms boy friend. Turns out they were living in a hotel with stolen goods and drug needles,

I know V not like that but I hope she smart enough to keep Lilly in School.

they will place her in resource classes. My daughter (who is in kindergarten) tested low in reading and math so she is in Resource classes for those two subjects. Those classes have less than 10 students each. She also has an IEP and gets speech therapy throughout the week due to a slight articulation disorder and expressive language isn't the best (no bashing please!) It's extremely beneficial for the kids.

I also had a Iep and was in speech and in resources class I see nothing wrong with it it helped me out a ton

DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

this video omg.
Vanessa touching this entire raw chicken made me wanna throw up. And then she puts the chicken in the dirty sink!!
"I forgot Lily's tube so she hasn't really eaten, so she's kinda fussy cause she's not full, but she'll survive.. I think" Real nice Vanessa.
Her old videos are so hard to watch. The things she says about Lily and the way she took care of her was just pathetic. Plus the fact that Nona was the one who basically cared for Lily because ya know, it was soooo important for Vanessa to sleep in every morning. I hope she deletes these videos when Lily is old enough to use a computer.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I hope vanessa deletes her entire YouTube channel before Lily starts school. If any of her classmates found some of those videos, Lily could be teased and ridiculed over it.

Lily seems like such a bright girl. She seems so nice and sweet. Too bad Vanessa sees her as an accessory she can exploit on YouTube for some extra cash.

But that cash doesn't go to her child. That cash goes straight to Vanessa and her wannabe fund.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

DreamLead wrote:this video omg.
Vanessa touching this entire raw chicken made me wanna throw up. And then she puts the chicken in the dirty sink!!
"I forgot Lily's tube so she hasn't really eaten, so she's kinda fussy cause she's not full, but she'll survive.. I think" Real nice Vanessa.
Her old videos are so hard to watch. The things she says about Lily and the way she took care of her was just pathetic. Plus the fact that Nona was the one who basically cared for Lily because ya know, it was soooo important for Vanessa to sleep in every morning. I hope she deletes these videos when Lily is old enough to use a computer.
There's a vlog too where she laughs about the machines to make sure she's still breathing and alive. I can't believe the things she's said when lily was in the NICU. I really hope she deletes a lot of those earlier vlogs, especially when she went through that "hey guys watch me pee" and grabbing her boobs stage >.<
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

There's more pregnancy stuff pinned on her pinterest.
Screenshot_2016-03-07-19-48-24.png
Screenshot_2016-03-07-19-48-43.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

How long are we going to be waiting for this sit down video that she's freaking out about
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

imnottired wrote:I hope vanessa deletes her entire YouTube channel before Lily starts school. If any of her classmates found some of those videos, Lily could be teased and ridiculed over it.

Lily seems like such a bright girl. She seems so nice and sweet. Too bad Vanessa sees her as an accessory she can exploit on YouTube for some extra cash.

But that cash doesn't go to her child. That cash goes straight to Vanessa and her wannabe fund.

I feel this way about every mother who puts their kids on YT, but none of them delete their channels just because their kids start school. I wish YT wasn't a thing to be honest.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

She is a attention seeker. So the stuff she is pining and the "import/exciting" sit down & talk videos are just another thing she is trying to pull to get more people curious and to keep watching her videos.
I think she's pining those for future references. Doesn't she need to make sure the next child doesn't have turners? Some kind of test?
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

imnottired wrote:I hope vanessa deletes her entire YouTube channel before Lily starts school. If any of her classmates found some of those videos, Lily could be teased and ridiculed over it.

Totally agree! Plus there are videos of her peeing her pants, he mother peeing on the toliet, her mom talking about her period, a whole video on Lily's Rectal prolapse, getting her diaper changed on camera, and ALL of Lily's personal health issues.

She has no right to expose her child's private health problems! That is an invasion of privacy. But Vanessa could care less. As long as she gets the attention she needs, and the paycheck that go towards stuff that she doesn't really need. Like hunter boots she wore like 2 times, kitchen aid mixer which she doesn't even use, a jogging stroller she used like 1 time, and all her crap decorations in her house. Remember the huge spoon & fork, or the turkey ceramic? Lol
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

The kitchen aid mixer and stroller are gonna make an appearance soon, watch
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

I've tried watching Vanessa a few times and I just can't. But this thread is entertaining for sure!

everybody talks
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everybody talks »

I think this big freaking out thing is going to be baby related definitely. I figure she is either
A) "accidentally pregnant" like they weren't expecting it to happen so quickly
B) She got her test results back from the doc and they are healthy and ready for TTC status
C) something baby related but not giant because we all know V (maybe she learned to track her ovulation?)

I post rarely on any thread but once the pregnancy shit hits the fan I am here friends!
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Oh really Vanessa how did that work out for you ? lol [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016030 ... d76383.jpg[/img]

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

What is she trying to show us in her cart on Snapchat?
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Okay so who else thinks she's pregnant haha...

She said she'd never have another kid unless she was pregnant.
And that she's never have a court house wedding.

But here she is...being "forced " to get married because of the military? ...

My guess is she got knocked up and said oh shit have to get married now!!
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

Her snapchat, "when you're bored on a Monday night, what do you do? Go to Walmart and walk around!" Like what? I did that crap in high school lol. How boring is your life that you have to go to Walmart to keep yourself entertained. And more importantly, where is Lily?

lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

A few videos ago she said she was doing Ask Vanessa again. What is that and is it happening or is this just another one of her empty promises to her viewers?
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nobettsaboutit wrote:Her snapchat, "when you're bored on a Monday night, what do you do? Go to Walmart and walk around!" Like what? I did that crap in high school lol. How boring is your life that you have to go to Walmart to keep yourself entertained. And more importantly, where is Lily?

Haha right!? Definitely something you do as a tween. I'm a stay at home mom & I never get bored. I always have something I need to do. If she's bored why not pick up a part time job? There's tons of stuff to do as a stay at home mom.

Return to “2011teenagemom”