2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by blackroses »

Instead of fixing that hot mess on her head she worried more about going to target for a dress okay Vanessa
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Has Lily ever had a professional haircut?
Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

emilynicole1435 wrote:Has Lily ever had a professional haircut?
alygator
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alygator »

When she showed her outfit for her Valentine's date it had SO much cat hair and lint on it.
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

DreamLead wrote:I always thought Vanessa was catholic, or christian, but David's family attends a presbyterian church so I don't know. Has Lily been baptized ?
I don't think she ever was, but I do remember that when the doctors told Vanessa that lily would not survive, she asked David's church if she could get baptized on Lilys behalf. I think they said that they don't do things like that so it never happened.
Plumflower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Plumflower »

OMGAAAA! This thread title is to much! Ha ha!
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

So I did a quick research, this is after she posted about how she was told that lily wouldn't survive. Skip to 7:15- where she talks about how she's not religious at all and about asking to be baptized. It seems obvious that Vanessa knows nothing about church or how baptism works (when she talks about the pastor "throwing her in the tub" and how "water is going to be getting everywhere").
bri
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bri »

VANESSA: look at the camera, NOT yourself!!! You have plenty of time to stare at yourself when you edit the video later. Ugh. Drives me nuts.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

V sure does get a ton of dislikes on her videos. I think it's a lot anyway.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I actually got a recommendation on the side of her videos yesterday to watch her old videos. I prefer her when she was a teen aka before Lily. Better vlogging haha
KatherineLouvain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by KatherineLouvain »

My first thread title!
Anyway, I'm not religious so I don't know how the services work or anything, but I would have thought walking into church late is a nuisance to everyone already there and kinda disrespectful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

In the Orthodox church the service is 3 hours long. People usually try to make it before the bible reading which is just over halfway through. I only go at Eater and Christmas - yes I am one of THOSE people
There's a 'I didn't know that' fact :)
demolitioncrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by demolitioncrew »

good god if i were David and we were going to church with my family, and Vanessa had insisted we all be late JUST TO BUY A NEW DRESS FOR LILY i would flip my shit and tell her to stop being stupid. Lily just got a bunch of new clothes for her birthday, you can throw together something cute at home and just be there on time! i'm throwing so much shade because it feels doubly rude to be both late for church AND when it's meeting your in-laws.

Vanessa's priorities leave me speechless.
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I have a feeling David's family hates her..

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

So...I haven't watched the video but she seriously takes all this time to cut a perfect heart pancake just to chop it into tiny pieces? Oh GMAFB V!!

I can't see V and David staying together long term. I am surprised they have stayed together this long. Since she is trying to keep up with B's relationship...I have a feeling that living with V is like living on a sitcom....Camera shoots to V cooking some type of Pinterest food....She drops a piece. Cue the doe eyed V shyly sighing "Opps" then Benny comes and eats the dropped food and the audience yells "Oh Benny!!"
Except the audience, clapping, and cheering are all in V's head.
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

She has to put lily in some nice church dress, even if that means making them late so she can go buy something yet Vanessa goes to church in this [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016021 ... 98afd0.jpg[/img]

All she cares about is playing dress up with lily. I am really surprised David was ok with Vanessa's Valentine's Day decisions.

OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

I get that you should want to look nice for Church, we usually dress up when we go to our full time church... BUT (mind you, I'm not religious) I think it's more important to just go and be there on time than trying to impress everyone there with how super kawaii desu and pinterperfect your family is.

Yeah, you shouldn't show up in Pajamas and sweatpants but jeans and a nice sweater is perfectly fine for a typical Sunday service. And could she just put Lily in, like, her Christmas dress or something if she cared that much? Clothes should be worn more than once before they're stuffed in the back of a closet.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

2011WaysToGetAttention: Part 27

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I don't even know where to start on her new fucking video "what's in my mom bag"

Who did she transform into over night??! Omfg!!! I want to recap but it's way too much and I'd probably pee from laughing too much

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Here's my bag it's got a bigger blue strip right here and right above it there's smaller blue and white stripes * tap* and its then it's completely trimmed with brown fake leather which I just LOVE!! * tap*And then it has this cute little white tassel which I just love so much!* tap*

It was soooo sooo cheap I mean really cheap at TWENTY NINE....*out of breath* NINETY NINE !

First things first it has this snap right here it has a brown strap with a really nice gold detail snap. Here's the first bag I'm obviously not going to take anything out of it * just touch and rub it all over with my hands and show you * but there's baby food and look there's her panties since she's trained! And look more baby food because lily doesn't eat fast food! But here's my nails again ! * tap*

Here's something boring just my late spade glasses for when I'm driving and its sunny pretty boring but here they are! Here's Mu makeup bag that I haven't touched in years!! But I'm not gonna go through it just show you and rub and touch every single thing in it! Omg it's stuff I don't even use anymore !!! It's for when I need to touch up when I'm out and about and need to touch up!!

There's more I just can't lol

mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

We don't feed lilly fast food, but here's my dental hygiene bag for when we eat out!

I'm not going to open my wallet and show you *opens wallet* just debit and credit cards. Change.. cheque book.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”