loveoctober
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

Unread post by loveoctober »

raisingraylin wrote:
lonelysoul wrote:They don't look bushy to me. What bothers me is all the fly aways sticking out of her head. Spray some hair spray in on your hands and smooth those down, girl.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't care as much if she actually did Lily's hair lol I can look a mess all I want but my kids will always look presentable

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk
Lol, seriously! Her hair looks a hot mess!! I don't see the point in putting it up.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I found it funny her excuse for Lily being in the stroller was she wanted to 'run'. Well she let Lily out and V couldn't keep up! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Thank you Vanessa for telling me what colors and details of the clothes you bought while showing them, I don't think o would have known if you didn't tell me .

And bull shit she had mom guilt. She once again is trying to show everyone what a good mom she is and how much she will miss her daughter.

loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loveoctober »

Also Vanessa please don't describe the clothes if you're going to repeat yourself over and over again [WEARY FACE]
"I thought it was really CUTE" "I THINK THIS SHIRT WAS VERY CUTE, CUTE, CUTE."

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
toomanybabies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by toomanybabies »

good lort I am counting down til david escapes. if he were not such a weak willed ninny he would be out the door. he has not found the balls to leave this mess. V got pregos and trapped him good knowing that he's an idiot. yes, he's responsible too but it's clear to me she planned this mess and a little girl pays for it all. the pure fockery and the poor little girl trapped in the middle of it. and V wants to add another innocent child to this while David is still ball less. no amount of kids will keep a man if he ever decides to flee. this is not a love match. one person is defeated, the other stuck on themselves.

i am not a violent person and bless those that can take more than a minute of her at a time because i seriously would love to just smack her. she's beyond annoying!
toomanybabies
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by toomanybabies »

that wedding was all types of sad, rushed and clearly shows no one is really invested in that "marriage". to those that think she is already pregos, you may be onto something.
alygator
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alygator »

Vanessa is seriously stupid. That was not a maxi dress. It was a normal dress. And she had to say it like three times to clarify that shes fashionable.
alygator
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alygator »

"and I wanted them extra baggy so I got them in a MEDIUM" lmfao! lets see how baggy they look on you Vanessa. Don't be ashamed to be a medium, it's seriously not bad. She just wants to be a small so bad and let everyone know she is a small.
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

The shorts she got Lily are 18-24 months. No wonder everytime Lily is wearing shorts they are sooooo freakin short. Like almost inappropriate for a child that young. Especially with buying at Old Navy, the waistbands are almost always adjustable on their kids clothing.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

amykay wrote:The shorts she got Lily are 18-24 months. No wonder everytime Lily is wearing shorts they are sooooo freakin short. Like almost inappropriate for a child that young. Especially with buying at Old Navy, the waistbands are almost always adjustable on their kids clothing.
I cannot believe a 4 year old would even fit into 18-24 month clothing. I know lily is small for her age, but I can't imagine that she would be smaller than my daughter (who will be 3 this month). My daughter is average height for her age but her waist is tiny and she the tiniest little bum and she wouldn't fit in 18-24 month clothing. I don't understand how lily at 4 years old would even fit into clothes that small.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

staceybrax wrote:
amykay wrote:The shorts she got Lily are 18-24 months. No wonder everytime Lily is wearing shorts they are sooooo freakin short. Like almost inappropriate for a child that young. Especially with buying at Old Navy, the waistbands are almost always adjustable on their kids clothing.
I cannot believe a 4 year old would even fit into 18-24 month clothing. I know lily is small for her age, but I can't imagine that she would be smaller than my daughter (who will be 3 this month). My daughter is average height for her age but her waist is tiny and she the tiniest little bum and she wouldn't fit in 18-24 month clothing. I don't understand how lily at 4 years old would even fit into clothes that small.
My 6yo wears a 2t swim trunks. He is a hot mess though.

She needs to go for Bermuda shorts for Lily. They make them in an 18-24 mis at her favorite store, Target!
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

My 5 year old is in size 7/8 so I know all kids are different . But her top and bottom shouldn't be THAT different in size. At least by the 2T shorts and tighten the waist band up! Or longer shorts like another poster said. Her waist may be tiny but she's too tall for those tiny shorts ! :/

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

Hahahaha, yes. The way she emphasized MEDIUM. Vanessa, your size is MEDIUM. You wear shirts that are so damn small and short. Learn to wear the proper size for your body. The t-shirts you wear are so tiny and skin tight that the arm part looks like its being eaten by your armpit because it doensn't fit you properly. I'm sorry but that was the most boring vlog I've ever watched in my life. Did I really need to see 10 minutes of a child running on a trail. NO. Vanessa, if you felt mom guilt you wouldn't have gone in the first place. Nothing stopped you from taking Lily out of school multiple times to go to Peru and wherever else you went. You're a poor excuse of a mother.
Lily seems like she has an inverted triangle body type. She has very broad shoulders and a wide chest but then everything just gets smaller as you move down. The clothes Vanessa buys are so ugly. Lily is at the age where it could be fun for her to get to pick her own clothes. Like Vanessa shows her 2 shirts at the store and Lily picks the one she wants. Vanessa doesn't know how to buy clothes that properly fit herself, never mind proper fitting clothes for her daughter. Remember when she used to buy normal shorts for Lily and roll them up as far as they could go?
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Like these.. Why did she roll them up so far?! Lily is just a baby here and her shorts are rolled up so far her diaper is hanging out. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 2e403a.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 044737.jpg[/img]
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I'm at the point where I want to stop watching and unsub but I'm only staying because of Lily. Of course, it's the Vanessa show so...do I stay or do I go?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Wow, the drama in this thread. I don't usually bother anymore. If you get physically angry at someone you watch on YT, you need to step back and evaluate your life. Don't watch if you hate the person so much. I'm not going to waste even 5 minutes of my time hate watching videos. But that's up to you (general you, no one specific). Do what you want.

I love that she let Lily be free on the trail. I was surprised that Lily could run as far and as long as she did. Vanessa should let her do that more often. Lily obviously had fun, and has a ton of energy to burn. Glad she wasn't in the stroller anymore. I think she's too big and too old for that. Plus if V wants a full workout she has facilities right in her apt. complex for that.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Ugh, I just can't with this moron. Her entire interaction with Lilly seems so forced and fake. It's so obvious she does it for the camera. Who even talks to their child the way she does. I really hope she's not pregnant and doesn't have anymore children until she learns to be a proper mother to Lilly.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

There is a thing called a belt Vanessa!
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

gypsophila wrote:Wow, the drama in this thread. I don't usually bother anymore. If you get physically angry at someone you watch on YT, you need to step back and evaluate your life. Don't watch if you hate the person so much. I'm not going to waste even 5 minutes of my time hate watching videos. But that's up to you (general you, no one specific). Do what you want.

I love that she let Lily be free on the trail. I was surprised that Lily could run as far and as long as she did. Vanessa should let her do that more often. Lily obviously had fun, and has a ton of energy to burn. Glad she wasn't in the stroller anymore. I think she's too big and too old for that. Plus if V wants a full workout she has facilities right in her apt. complex for that.
Oh, stfu. Don't come here if you can't handle what's said!
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

I enjoyed the vlog because of Lily. It had more Lily which is what everyone wants. Lol Lily saying the cloud looked like a baked potato was cute.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”