Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011TeenageAttentionHog: Part 28

Unread post by flightlessbird »

lonelysoul wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:
DreamLead wrote: Personally, I don't read or comment on threads of Youtuber's I enjoy (Britney, Jess, Ellie and Jared) as I know my opinion is opposite of those commenting on these forums and I don't want to start unnecessary debates on why they're wrong about the way they feel etc etc. Maybe you should consider not reading Vanessa's forum if it upsets you.
It's not upsetting me. I don't get where you're getting that? I just said I'm at the point where I can't watch her videos. No one mentioned being physically angry. I never even said she makes me angry. ???
I dont think this was directed towards you.
I was quoted so I figured what I said was taken the wrong way because I was being sarcastic.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I don't see what the issue of being A medium is grow up Vanessa it's not a big deal. Vanessa can't pick out her own damn size how can you expect her to pick the right one for Lily?
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

No, sorry flightlessbird, that was directed towards gypsophila.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

sallysoldseashel wrote:I wear medium Image Image
[WAVING HAND SIGN] Me too.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

I wear larger than a medium but medium is my current weight loss goal (aka, back to what I used to wear).

Okay, but seriously, what is up with B and V wearing makeup to go walking/running?

I know V doesn't workout hard enough for it to run down her face but, like, you're working out... Not trying to get the D at the club. I'm not sure if she's wearing foundation or just eye makeup but I'm assuming. Girl, your skin is bad enough. Go wash your face before working out.

Edit to add:

V, Maxi dresses are dresses that reach the floor. Lily just had on a long sundress.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

DreamLead wrote:No, sorry flightlessbird, that was directed towards gypsophila.
No problem :)
rock_on
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rock_on »

I agree that some people on this thread go way over board with the Vanessa hate. Which sucks since it's the only place I can talk about Vanessa and her whiny personality and all the attention seeking shit she does, but then I come here and see some people talking about irrelevant things like it's the end of the world and I can't take half these comments seriously which in turn makes me like Vanessa more and want to defend her (eww I know)
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have a love/hate relationship with V. I like somethings about her and hate others. I just pick and choose what to say here because if your negative your golden, if you say something somewhat nice about her, you get ignored or called Vanessa. Lol it does get stupid sometimes but i have to admit since joining convos here, she's proven a lot of the negative things to be true. She's too focused on what people are saying about her, what other people are doing, all the "cool" things, and she should be concentrating on bettering herself and her daughter's lives. She hasn't vloged anything worth watching in a long time. I feel she's lost herself in the YouTube scene. Lily fought so hard to live this mediocre life in the background? No. Focus more on her and her happiness, V.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Hey Vanessa. If you truly felt "mom guilt" you wouldn't be attending Playlist in Orlando at all. It is just a social gathering of youtubers and an opportunity to hang out with that worthless Shaylee. Your focus should be on your daughter and your husband. Lily is struggling and David is leaving soon. Your place is at home with them right now.
piinkfrogg
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by piinkfrogg »

olemama wrote:Hey Vanessa. If you truly felt "mom guilt" you wouldn't be attending Playlist in Orlando at all. It is just a social gathering of youtubers and an opportunity to hang out with that worthless Shaylee. Your focus should be on your daughter and your husband. Lily is struggling and David is leaving soon. Your place is at home with them right now.
But she needs a week off because she cleans too much and cares so much for lily, she deserves a vacay to get away before David leaves and what not!
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

nela7 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:Wow, the drama in this thread. I don't usually bother anymore. If you get physically angry at someone you watch on YT, you need to step back and evaluate your life. Don't watch if you hate the person so much. I'm not going to waste even 5 minutes of my time hate watching videos. But that's up to you (general you, no one specific). Do what you want.

I love that she let Lily be free on the trail. I was surprised that Lily could run as far and as long as she did. Vanessa should let her do that more often. Lily obviously had fun, and has a ton of energy to burn. Glad she wasn't in the stroller anymore. I think she's too big and too old for that. Plus if V wants a full workout she has facilities right in her apt. complex for that.
Oh, stfu. Don't come here if you can't handle what's said!
Yeah, okay. Not like you're proving my point or anything. :roll: I've been here for YEARS.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Anything she was trying to hint at something when she said she wanted the shirts baggy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lovehound11 wrote:Anything she was trying to hint at something when she said she wanted the shirts baggy?

That's what i thought. I figured she was going to say so she would have some room in case she got pregnant.

Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

lonelysoul wrote:I have a love/hate relationship with V. I like somethings about her and hate others. I just pick and choose what to say here because if your negative your golden, if you say something somewhat nice about her, you get ignored or called Vanessa. Lol it does get stupid sometimes but i have to admit since joining convos here, she's proven a lot of the negative things to be true. She's too focused on what people are saying about her, what other people are doing, all the "cool" things, and she should be concentrating on bettering herself and her daughter's lives. She hasn't vloged anything worth watching in a long time. I feel she's lost herself in the YouTube scene. Lily fought so hard to live this mediocre life in the background? No. Focus more on her and her happiness, V.

"Lily fought so hard to live this mediocre life in the background? No. Focus more on her and her happiness"
That statement, so on point!!

Also I agree that she hasn't made any videos worth watching in awhile. They are boring or stuff nobody really cares about.
nela7
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nela7 »

gypsophila wrote:
nela7 wrote:
gypsophila wrote:Wow, the drama in this thread. I don't usually bother anymore. If you get physically angry at someone you watch on YT, you need to step back and evaluate your life. Don't watch if you hate the person so much. I'm not going to waste even 5 minutes of my time hate watching videos. But that's up to you (general you, no one specific). Do what you want.

I love that she let Lily be free on the trail. I was surprised that Lily could run as far and as long as she did. Vanessa should let her do that more often. Lily obviously had fun, and has a ton of energy to burn. Glad she wasn't in the stroller anymore. I think she's too big and too old for that. Plus if V wants a full workout she has facilities right in her apt. complex for that.
Oh, stfu. Don't come here if you can't handle what's said!
Yeah, okay. Not like you're proving my point or anything. :roll: I've been here for YEARS.
So? It's time for you to move on, I can understand having positive things to say about V, but you are always complaining about what someone else has to say! Yet you go in on Britney the same way we talk about Vanessa.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I'm probably adding fuel to the fire, but I have to stick up for Gypsophila. Even though I disagree with almost everything she says, she does say it respectfully and seems like a very nice person, and she deserves respect back. Just because this is a gossip board doesn't mean we should hate on each other, too. We talk trash about YouTubers and not directly to them, but we ARE talking directly to each other. We can engage in respectful conversation here because we're all willing participants. If you disagree with what someone else says, at least provide evidence from Vanessa's videos to back up your argument instead of just calling others names. What I dislike most about Vanessa is she does not seem to fundamentally accept Lily for who she is, and I think it's very difficult to overlook that and give her the benefit of the doubt.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

I agree with fossilfinger about Gypso. So she likes Vanessa. Personally, I can't stand Vanessa because she is a racist and barely pays Lily any attention. But Gypso is entitled to disagree with us. I still hate Vanessa lol but she has the right to her opinions and she's pretty calm and respectful in her posts.

ashleyrr2k
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ashleyrr2k »

I just think she wants everyone to think she's sooooo tiny and a medium is ginormous on her.
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Vanessa, I've said it once and I will say it again, when you have a child, your body changes. The more children you have, typically, the harder it is. Since you worked out for, what?, a summer straight and there wasn't a lot of change (not being a dick, just being honest) it's hard for you.

You're not fat. You're average.

You need to have a balanced diet and exercise. Not just a few months. It's a lifestyle, not a fad. You have to work ALL THE TIME for the results you want.

How do you think it makes your 13 year old followers feel if they wear a size medium? I understand you have body issues and want validation, but do not pass that insecurity down to impressionable pre teen girls.

Some therapy and life experience would do you some good.
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

....she's a racist?
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)

Return to “2011teenagemom”