Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011keepingupwithBritney: Part 29

Unread post by lonelysoul »

pirateayy07 wrote:
mara7 wrote:Pre-eclampshhhhia
^^^^THIS! I'm usually browsing the thread here, and I knew someone else had to have noticed it. Lol.

Poor girl, those jeans were too tight to begin with, but now it's because of "pregnancy". I think she has a cute figure though. Too small pants, aside.
I noticed in the vlog when she made the bed that she had a nice butt. Her figure isnt bad at all. It's her style that's not attractive.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Omg she's only 8-9 weeks! This is gonna be a damn long pregnancy!!
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Is it just me or she looked bigger at 5 weeks than she does now :| The baby's shrinking
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

literallywhat wrote:
atr1252 wrote:
liz749 wrote: I want to reach through the screen and smack her every time I hear her say that!!!
I commented on the video and called her out about it lmao. It's not one of those words people say differently. How is she not embarrassed that she can't even speak correctly let alone spell

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Ugh I wish I'd seen your comment! I commented about it too and I am the one where everyone freaked out at me! Freaking minions! The only thing that made me feel better was that 19 people liked it so I wasn't alone ha!
I seen it! My comment was deleted almost instantly. So I just commented again lol. How can you fuck that word up. I think she likes the attention she gets from saying it wrong

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

Okay so I've been following this thread for the longest time and I've just now decided to post after seeing the recent pregnancy update.
How can her jeans not fit her anymore, how!? Apart from being too small in the first place - I can get that.
I've just turned 26 weeks pregnant this week and up until 2 weeks ago my jeans were fitting fine! (Granted my bump isn't huge but neither is V's!)
S Gossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by S Gossiper »

Also double post, apologies, Where are these reaction videos we were promised?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

S Gossiper wrote:Okay so I've been following this thread for the longest time and I've just now decided to post after seeing the recent pregnancy update.
How can her jeans not fit her anymore, how!? Apart from being too small in the first place - I can get that.
I've just turned 26 weeks pregnant this week and up until 2 weeks ago my jeans were fitting fine! (Granted my bump isn't huge but neither is V's!)
I think she just gained weight from eating a lot. Take into account that before getting pregnant she was eating super little (remember the pics on instagram? She ate less than Lily did), and exercising every day etc for TTC. I guess now that she's pregnant she "relaxed" and starting eating a lot because of cravings or whatever...
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Lol I'm not even preggo but I crave steak sometimes. I feel like she's desperately trying to come up with pregnancy symptoms. She shouldn't have done this whole ttc thing. She should have kept it private until 3m months and then started showing her bump and describing actual symptoms if she has any.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

She wears full belly banded mat. Shorts at 4 weeks.... now she's walking around with her fly down. Haha

there's a lot of bloat with early pregnancy I get it but Just wear yoga pants or something stretchy. She making a sit down video anyways its not like we can see her pants. And I'm guessing (hoping) she changed before leaving the house anyways .

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

SHE probably just needs to GROSHERY shop for the right foods so she doesn't gain weight too quickly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I'm really impatient but damn Vanessa is taking it to a whole new level.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

She got the doppler. Poor baby about to get fried.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Is there really a purpose to a doppler besides being reassuring? It seems like it would be more likely to cause paranoia than actually help with anything.
excited_nugget
Informer
Informer

Unread post by excited_nugget »

She's now using a Doppler at 9 weeks. Can't this bitch just slow the fuck down?!
Quick with the TTC vlogs, quick with the pissing on sticks, quick to announce, quick to not fit into her pants anymore (bitch you bought the wrong size to begin with), and now this. She can't just take her time, can she?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

It is so frustrating that people don't do their research about the dangers of at home dopplers. Even dopplers that doctors use.
They cause so much distress for the baby!!!
There is a reason babies "hide" or move away from the dopplers when it's on them!
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Also, I meant to bring this up yesterday with her pregnancy vlog.

She made it a point to say she had a "spicey" craving. Trying to get the gender hype up already, eh V?
Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

I don't read much on this thread so sorry if this has been brought up before. I didn't want to comment on the video because I know Vanessa struggled with bulimia and I didn't want to be rude, but does is it just me or does she suck in her stomach? Because her stomach looks like what mine looks like when I suck in, I get these two indents on either side, also I notice her stomach visibly goes inward a second or two after she's looking at herself in the viewfinder. She's always struck me as the kind of girl who unless she has an anorexically flat stomach, will call it pudge or pooch even though she's naturally very skinny.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I had no idea dopplers where bad? I thought it was just like puttung your ear to someone's stomach but it made it louder. Why are they bad? If they are bad why is she still doing it? It seems like it would just cause paranoia if one day you can't find the heart beat for whatever reason.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

Dopplers aren't reccomended for SO many reasons. As far as I'm aware, there is no confirmation that they are harmful to baby. But even if they aren't, they are definitely harmful to moms. Moms will use them so often, and if they are unable to find the heartbeat they lose their marbles. They cause unnecessary stress.

Just go through your pregnancy, let the doctors check for heartbeat and fetal health, and stick to the normal ways of checking on your baby. If you spot, if you have severe cramping, if there is a sudden drop in movement, blah blah blah.

Even if you can't find the heart beat because the heart has stopped, there's nothing anyone can do at that point. Especially if you're under 20 weeks. (22? 25? I don't remember what is considered a viable life)

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
geezeeuss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by geezeeuss »

If I hear "preclampshaaa" one more damn time, I'm going to stab my ear with a sharp pencil.

V, we all know you read here, so for the love of all that is holy, learn how to pronounce preeclampsia correctly.

Return to “2011teenagemom”