2011keepingupwithBritney: Part 29

CoyMistress
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011keepingupwithBritney: Part 29

Unread post by CoyMistress »

Poor baby! I bet V will keep using the dopler for 10 min. (10 min. only because she heard more than 10 min. is not good for the baby) every day until the end of her pregnancy. Someone should specify that 'using it every single day is not the best thing to do' so that (hopefully) she fully understands the downside of it!!!

And I do not think she is 'naturally' skinny/slim. We all saw her in Shaylee's vids and she surely did not appear slim there. (not that anything is wrong with her weight, she actually looks more natural in those vids).
There is a difference between being naturally skinny/slim and obsessing with portraying yourself naturally skinny/slim. I think the later depicts V. not the first.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I wonder how she says Sia.
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Oh V...

This whole pregnancy thing feels so weird (as a viewer I mean.) No reaction videos-- not even a mention of how family and friends feel, or David. Did I miss something? Her vlogs are few and far between. Her pregnancy vlogs don't seem genuine for some reason. I can't put my finger on it. I do hope she's okay and has a happy pregnancy. I just don't quite see it yet from her videos.
nobettsaboutit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nobettsaboutit »

I think I may have seen Vanessa at that damn Lure restaurant today. I'm pretty sure I saw David. Maybe a family outing. They were with a group of people. It may not be them though so who knows. We will see in the next vlog since she has to vlog every time they go there because it's "fancy" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

I want to thank everyone here who has slogged through Vanessa's pregnancy vlogs. I personally cannot stand them and can't watch them but I appreciate finding what is going on by coming to YTMD!!!!!
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I predict she will do the sneak peek gender test at 9 weeks, have a gender reveal then another reveal at the anatomy scan. (Sneak peek is a blood test u order online and send in for results, it is 99% accurate I believe).
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

I predict she will do the sneak peek gender test at 9 weeks, have a gender reveal then another reveal at the anatomy scan. (Sneak peek is a blood test u order online and send in for results, it is 99% accurate I believe).
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Did anyone notice that she wouldn't say preeclampsia in her new video haha it was great not to have to endure preeclamsha

I will say, I think it was awesome that she talked about not letting her pride get in the way if she has to get a csection. I don't know if anyone watches Daily Bumps but Missy risked their second child's life all because she wanted a natural birth and not a csection. So I have a lot of respect for Vanessa for that.
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Vanessa was actually commenting on her own video that it's not safe to use the doppler too much. So she's aware. I just don't see the point in getting one. Especially if you know it bothers your baby.
sassychick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sassychick »

nobettsaboutit wrote:I think I may have seen Vanessa at that damn Lure restaurant today. I'm pretty sure I saw David. Maybe a family outing. They were with a group of people. It may not be them though so who knows. We will see in the next vlog since she has to vlog every time they go there because it's "fancy" lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will we see you in the back ground off her vlog waving your arms! lol
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

New title thread.
2011TeenagePreclamshia

Haha just throwing that out there :D
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

literallywhat wrote:Did anyone notice that she wouldn't say preeclampsia in her new video haha it was great not to have to endure preeclamsha

I will say, I think it was awesome that she talked about not letting her pride get in the way if she has to get a csection. I don't know if anyone watches Daily Bumps but Missy risked their second child's life all because she wanted a natural birth and not a csection. So I have a lot of respect for Vanessa for that.
She didn't risk her child's life because she wanted a natural birth. Don't be stupid. She toughed it out and tried to go natural, but when it was obvious Finn needed to come out via C-section she did what she had to do.

I hate BM as much as the average person, but don't make shit up.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

I had a doppler, didn't use it everyday though. Mostly when I was stressed and just needed to hear bubs
marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

Why hasn't a new thread been started yet?
madamemexico
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by madamemexico »

geezeeuss wrote:If I hear "preclampshaaa" one more damn time, I'm going to stab my ear with a sharp pencil.

V, we all know you read here, so for the love of all that is holy, learn how to pronounce preeclampsia correctly.
LOL i just came to write about the preeclampsha It drives me nuts
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

marinewife0920 wrote:Why hasn't a new thread been started yet?
Because #fuckthepolice
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Been wondering the same
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Because #fuckthepolice
Sam, you are consistently my favorite poster.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

Sleepybirds wrote:I don't read much on this thread so sorry if this has been brought up before. I didn't want to comment on the video because I know Vanessa struggled with bulimia and I didn't want to be rude, but does is it just me or does she suck in her stomach? Because her stomach looks like what mine looks like when I suck in, I get these two indents on either side, also I notice her stomach visibly goes inward a second or two after she's looking at herself in the viewfinder. She's always struck me as the kind of girl who unless she has an anorexically flat stomach, will call it pudge or pooch even though she's naturally very skinny.
No she is not natural very skinny. She is a thick girl which is ok nothing wrong with that but she wants to appear as the tiny skinny girl that will never be. The sucking in yes she is doing it in purpose which I do not understand what is the point of wanting to get pregnant yet not enjoy the baby bum growing. It is actually a good sign that the baby is growing but once again she is putting herself before anything. Look at Jess, she is a messed up girl too but she is somehow "proud" to be pregnant and happy to show her belly. I honestly find myself worry Everytime I see an update of hers. She breaths heavily through out the video and makes this faces like something is wrong in her pregnancy is very uncomfortable to watch.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

LaurenXo wrote:I predict she will do the sneak peek gender test at 9 weeks, have a gender reveal then another reveal at the anatomy scan. (Sneak peek is a blood test u order online and send in for results, it is 99% accurate I believe).
I googled this. It's a cool idea, and something I would use. I just hope it's not used for people who want to gender select and who will possibly terminate based on the results. I don't think this is available in Canada. If used for the right reasons, it's something I would endorse. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “2011teenagemom”