2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

Unread post by CypKitty »

greenfly125 wrote:"None of these things are life threatening or affect her in a tremendous way." "Lily stops breathing in the middle of her sleep." Sound pretty life threatening to me Vanessa.

I'm so done with her mullet haircut as well.
Sleep apnea in kids is common. One thing I can commend V on is that she actually got it checked out
CoyMistress
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoyMistress »

I have second hand embarrassment for Venessa really. As ppl pointed out here: the pronunciation of "web-bed neck"... Hilarious really. And a friend of her "used" the same doctor for their son!?!?!? You don't "use" a doctor V you "have" him/her. I am not even a native speaker of English and yet I catch a lot of such mistakes in her speech. Idk why she decided to have a second child when she cannot even speak English (her native language) properly.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

The letters B and V are NOT pronounced the same in Spanish. They are pronounced just like they are in English. You won't say beil instead of veil or vrown instead of brown. Spanish is my first language, trust me when I say those letters are not pronounced the same. I do have to say though, a lot of people mispronounce them.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

msgmiscc wrote:The letters B and V are NOT pronounced the same in Spanish. They are pronounced just like they are in English. You won't say beil instead of veil or vrown instead of brown. Spanish is my first language, trust me when I say those letters are not pronounced the same. I do have to say though, a lot of people mispronounce them.
Spanish is my first language too and the B amd the V are pronounced the same.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

atr1252 wrote:You don't use a brush period on curly hair. You use a wide tooth comb. I have curly hair, it's definitely not easy to care for. Air drying it is a nope, brushing it is a no. Using a towel on it definitely a no. She could easily throw a bow or headband on with the pony tail. My hair is almost always in a bun. My hairs down to my butt and pretty much unmanageable in the summer due to heat and humidity. Only time I wear it down in the summer is of i straighten it which is not a priority when I have a 1 month and 4 year old to care for. She needs to find the right combination of shampoo, conditioner and products that work well with lily's hair. I didn't until I was almost 17 and it freaking sucked. I do think lily needs her ends trimmed, but letting it grow a little longer first is a better idea. Cutting curly hair short only makes the curls tighter, her curls are already tight. I wouldn't even consider lily's hair frizzy. A little bit yes, but no were near as frizzy as most curly hair people. As for Vanessa's hair. Shave it off and start over. Her hair is horrible looking, dry, damaged. Shit looks so rough all the time, and that hairstyle does not work well for her

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Ditto omg someone that knows curly hair language!
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Pingupingu2 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:The letters B and V are NOT pronounced the same in Spanish. They are pronounced just like they are in English. You won't say beil instead of veil or vrown instead of brown. Spanish is my first language, trust me when I say those letters are not pronounced the same. I do have to say though, a lot of people mispronounce them.
No they are not, barco (ship) is not pronounced varco. Vaca (cow) is not pronounced baca, different letters and most definitely different pronounciations. Not only is Spanish my first language, but in High School I aced my Spanish class. I took it because I knew it would be super easy. Look it up anywhere, the letters are NOT pronounced the same. Now, are there people who pronounce the V as. B in Spanish? Absolutely, and it drives me insane.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

msgmiscc wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote:
No they are not, barco (ship) is not pronounced varco. Vaca (cow) is not pronounced baca, different letters and most definitely different pronounciations. Not only is Spanish my first language, but in High School I aced my Spanish class. I took it because I knew it would be super easy. Look it up anywhere, the letters are NOT pronounced the same. Now, are there people who pronounce the V as. B in Spanish? Absolutely, and it drives me insane.
Lol calm down. In my country Vaca is pronounced baca.So yeah. Who cares anyways.
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Pingupingu2 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote: Spanish is my first language too and the B amd the V are pronounced the same.
Lol calm down. In my country Vaca is pronounced baca.So yeah. Who cares anyways.
*face palm* It's mispronounced you mean... Moving the eff on...
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I'm in Australia and we say used a dr if it isn't our normal GP or paed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

msgmiscc wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote: Spanish is my first language too and the B amd the V are pronounced the same.
*face palm* It's mispronounced you mean... Moving the eff on...[/quote]

:lol: seriously calm your tits. And I doubt we mispronunciate it as your 'spanish' is there because of mine, the "original" one. Wth seriously.
Anyway nobody here cares if you think its right or wrong so move on.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kinda OT but does anybody remember how at the very beginning (when Lily was barely a baby) Vanessa would post super mean comments in other vloggers videos?
lonelysoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lonelysoul »

Pingupingu2 wrote:Kinda OT but does anybody remember how at the very beginning (when Lily was barely a baby) Vanessa would post super mean comments in other vloggers videos?
What would she write and to whom was she mean to?
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Does this girl seriously not have a single soul in her life that has corrected her on the webbed/web-bed neck thing? Wtf Vanessa.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

lonelysoul wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote:Kinda OT but does anybody remember how at the very beginning (when Lily was barely a baby) Vanessa would post super mean comments in other vloggers videos?
What would she write and to whom was she mean to?
That's the problem I'm having...I don't remember why exactly she was being mean or who she was being mean to...but in some of her old videos are comments of people calling her oht for that (let me see if I find them and I post them here) and I remember some drama going on...anyone?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

(Sorry double post)
msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Pingupingu2 wrote:
msgmiscc wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote: No they are not, barco (ship) is not pronounced varco. Vaca (cow) is not pronounced baca, different letters and most definitely different pronounciations. Not only is Spanish my first language, but in High School I aced my Spanish class. I took it because I knew it would be super easy. Look it up anywhere, the letters are NOT pronounced the same. Now, are there people who pronounce the V as. B in Spanish? Absolutely, and it drives me insane.
*face palm* It's mispronounced you mean... Moving the eff on...
:lol: seriously calm your tits. And I doubt we mispronunciate it as your 'spanish' is there because of mine, the "original" one. Wth seriously.
Anyway nobody here cares if you think its right or wrong so move on.[/quote]

Lol whatever, you're the one actually lashing out. I never insulted you or acted like a total jerk towards you. But thanks, just by saying "I doubt" says a lot Image
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

Return to “2011teenagemom”