Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

Unread post by Snow White »

Britxo wrote:
TaraLas wrote:Anyone else think David has finally left for basic? If so, it's about time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was just about to comment on this. I'm not as active on this thread as others but I try to keep up and I have noticed his absence.

She posted on Twitter he took lily to school...
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

blackroses wrote:
atr1252 wrote:You don't use a brush period on curly hair. You use a wide tooth comb. I have curly hair, it's definitely not easy to care for. Air drying it is a nope, brushing it is a no. Using a towel on it definitely a no. She could easily throw a bow or headband on with the pony tail. My hair is almost always in a bun. My hairs down to my butt and pretty much unmanageable in the summer due to heat and humidity. Only time I wear it down in the summer is of i straighten it which is not a priority when I have a 1 month and 4 year old to care for. She needs to find the right combination of shampoo, conditioner and products that work well with lily's hair. I didn't until I was almost 17 and it freaking sucked. I do think lily needs her ends trimmed, but letting it grow a little longer first is a better idea. Cutting curly hair short only makes the curls tighter, her curls are already tight. I wouldn't even consider lily's hair frizzy. A little bit yes, but no were near as frizzy as most curly hair people. As for Vanessa's hair. Shave it off and start over. Her hair is horrible looking, dry, damaged. Shit looks so rough all the time, and that hairstyle does not work well for her

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
You need to teach me your routine cause I'm 18 and tried EVERYTHING.b
My main thing is I do not stick to the same products each time. I have a few I alternate between. Once your hair starts getting use to the products, switch to the other brand. For shampoos and conditioners I use either herbal essence totally twisted and I also really like the OGX coconut oil ones as well. Sometimes I throw in a kind that helps straighten it during the winter months like the 7 day keratin smooth. For after shower products I only use leave in conditioner. Rare occasions I use a mousse when I put it in a bun to make it look less frizzy. Cutting it, but never do more then a inch when I trim. Don't layer it or thin it. Use a shirt to dry it, look up the plopping method. Avoid heat as often as you can, including blowdrying. I NEVER blow dry it, makes it worse. Even braid it at night to tame the curls.

Please Vanessa learn to care for your child's hair. Not only will she be much cuter but maybe she won't have to struggle all threw her teen years like we did trying to find solutions that work. It sucks going threw school constantly looking like a lion because your curly hair is just a mess.

atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

gypsophila wrote:I agree with someone above who said Lily's hairline is a problem. It is. I also don't think putting her hair up in a pony tail or bun is good for her considering that just causes your hairline to recede further. I would like to see Lily in shorter hair, like she used to have. But professionally cut. She could still use barrettes or headbands and it wouldn't be harming her hairline. JMO.
Curly hair doesn't do well short. Especially if it's been cut short, not like when her hair was growing in. Her forehead is different looking but it's because of her syndrome. When she puts it up I wish she would atleast pin down the random front curls. She can't even really get bangs, doesn't go well with curly hair either unless she plans on straightening them.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

I have very straight hair and my daughter has beautiful Shirley temple curls like her dad. So I've had practice for 8 years. Yes you can brush out her hair but ONLY WHEN ITS WET. Never dry. And it has to be a special brush that does not cause breakage. Then I add spray gel or mousse but not everyday because that also damages the hair. Most mornings I wet her hair and put it in braids because it keeps it from knotting all day at school and dance. Leave in conditioner is your friend!!
Nessi is just lazy when it comes to her hair, she can style it a million ways and just keep it a little more maintained.

Also, nothing wrong with white hair but hers are making me crazy!!!! I just see the 2 or 3 in her hair and I want to pluck them so bad!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Soo she won't show Lily's panties in their store package but yet she'll show LILYS actual panty drawer in her room???!!! wow way to go Vanessa!!!!

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

And now she's buying clothes for Lily of course :lol: :lol: :lol: Omg I can't...Vanessa I love you
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

WHY does she ONLY buy lily stuff from old navy I feel like they have the most plain clothes ever and aren't that great of quality. Idk. Maybe just me. I get my daughters plain tanks their and sometimes skirts. And she picks the most boring stuff ever .-. I wish I could go shop for lily.

snottybird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snottybird »

Her vocabulary is huge.

Cute, cute, cute, cute.

loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loveoctober »

She won't show Lily's underwear? But she'll make a whole video about her prolapsed rectum? Wtf? Are you serious BANESSA?

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

loveoctober wrote:She won't show Lily's underwear? But she'll make a whole video about her prolapsed rectum? Wtf? Are you serious BANESSA?

Quite ironic, dontcha think?
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

loveoctober wrote:She won't show Lily's underwear? But she'll make a whole video about her prolapsed rectum? Wtf? Are you serious BANESSA?

She just won't show her undies because we said it was weird when she was doing Lily's room tour and she fondled through Lily's underwear box for like two minutes
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

julietpreston wrote:

She just won't show her undies because we said it was weird when she was doing Lily's room tour and she fondled through Lily's underwear box for like two minutes
Or because nor Hayley nor Britney do show their daughters underwear and we all know Vanessas personality's made of other yt moms personalities. She has literally 0 originality, makes me laugh.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:WHY does she ONLY buy lily stuff from old navy Image I feel like they have the most plain clothes ever and aren't that great of quality. Idk. Maybe just me. I get my daughters plain tanks their and sometimes skirts. And she picks the most boring stuff ever .-. I wish I could go shop for lily.

I thought she picked really nice stuff, all comfortable for school!
So it's not an expensive brand name. It still looks nice, it's age appropriate, she didn't buy lilly anything from the infant section this time!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

The Old Navy clothes are good quality. They wash/dry well and are not cheap in any way. Get over it.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
pookiepumpkin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pookiepumpkin »

I like old navy. Our whole family shops there for clothes

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

Old navy's clothes are exactly the quality you pay for. There is nothing wrong with shopping at old navy, they have some cute stuff sometimes & staples every wardrobe needs.

Again, what the hardcore Banessa fans are missing is the fact that only ONE of Vanessa's children will be wearing all old navy, if her recent hauls are any indication ;)
WompWomp_1738
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WompWomp_1738 »

I made maybe one or two posts on this thread, but I'm still new and very curious as to why Vanessa is called Banessa? Hahahah, what's the story there?
WompWomp_1738
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WompWomp_1738 »

Also, what the hell is up with V's hair in her Early Fall Haul video? Idc how you keep your hair when you're chilling at home, or even early morning classes (let's be real...) but when YouTube is your JOB, look presentable!!! Is that how you would go to a business office? C'mon...
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

WompWomp_1738 wrote:I made maybe one or two posts on this thread, but I'm still new and very curious as to why Vanessa is called Banessa? Hahahah, what's the story there?
She's hispanic, and in spanish the B and the V are pronounced the same. When she lived with her mom she would make cuts in her videos because her mom would yell at her all the time "BANESSAAAAA!! CLEAN THIS/TAKE CARE OF LILY/ DO THIS..."
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

New baby has also received clothes from Old Navy. I guess she doesn't love him after all. :roll: He also got Carter's and Target, poor little guy. But keep plugging those 3 outfits he got from the super duper fancy store as if Lily has never gotten anything at all that was fancy or expensive. She's had plenty of very nice formal dresses along the way, I guess they don't count. Lmao. ;)
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha

Return to “2011teenagemom”