title credit: nanguiano08
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011fiveminutespregnant: Part 30

Unread post by Lovaleea »

Have we ever figured out why she doesnt wear a wedding band? I havent seen David wear one either... really odd to me. He wore the 'engagement' band before they were married and now nothing.
nanguiano08
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nanguiano08 »

I THINK she's quiet bc she thought getting pregnant was going to magically make their life..marriage..family better and when no one had the reaction she thought she burrowed on her hole. Which is kinda sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

She asked which video to upload, Davids reaction or vlog with Lily. All responses except maybe 3 asked for Davids reaction, lets see which one she does upload since I have a feeling the video with David isnt even filmed yet!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

veronicanumi wrote:She asked which video to upload, Davids reaction or vlog with Lily. All responses except maybe 3 asked for Davids reaction, lets see which one she does upload since I have a feeling the video with David isnt even filmed yet!
PLOT TWIST: David doesn't know she's pregnant. When he said pregnant by Christmas he meant, "Let's wait to conceive after basic in case things change."

That would make for great YouTube.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Vanessa's excuse would be that her fingers are so so so swollen and she can't possibly wear a wedding band. In the meantime, she ignores Lily's poor hands
DreamLead
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DreamLead »

why is it that she updates every type of social media profile picture/banner except her youtube profile pic? That pic is over 3 years old wth?!
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She brought all of this upon herself.

No one is going to be excited that she's pregnant. She doesn't even take care of the one child she has. The only people who care are her 12 year old fans.

Speaking of her 12 year old fans, did she really expect them to be at playlist? Get a grip, Vanessa.

Four years of her life and what does she have to show for it? One child who she can't take care of, a pregnancy no one is excited about, and a "job" meet at a convention where no one noticed her or cared.

Four years that she could've completed a bachelors degree, have a stable income and life for herself and her children. She could've had her dream wedding because they would've had the money and david wouldn't have had to join the military. Family would've been more excited for her pregnancy because she and David could support themselves financially.

Keep it up with those life choices, V. You're doing a great job.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I like how she asked david if he was scared of something going wrong this pregnancy. And he said something about yea pre-eclampsia again would suck. Nothing about turners. That was nice.
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

Exactly, she's had a string of fake/failed jobs, never stuck with school, etc etc. After she posted the collab video with like
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

At least he is more mature about the situation
LaurenXo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LaurenXo »

LaurenXo wrote:Exactly, she's had a string of fake/failed jobs, never stuck with school, etc etc. After she posted the collab video with like
*posted the collab with kilee, I went and got caught up on her videos and in the same timeframe she got a bachelors degree, got a salaried manager position at work and bought a house.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So what's up with not wanting to expose David to the world because he is joining the military? Anyone know?

She is being private about David but sharing every intimate detail of Lilys life, prolapsed rectum and all.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nutbagmcgee wrote:So what's up with not wanting to expose David to the world because he is joining the military? Anyone know?

She is being private about David but sharing every intimate detail of Lilys life, prolapsed rectum and all.
She just wants an excuse
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

I found it very odd that David said ''shes having a boy'' Not we.... Correct me if im wrong though because I have never been pregnant .
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Wait. Didn't she make it seem like she recorded David's reaction to her telling him she was pregnant? To me it seemed like she had it recoded but just hadn't uploaded it but in reality, they probably just filmed this video today. So did he tell her that when she finds out not to film him? Did she tell him she was pregnant and pulled out the camera and he said no? So confused?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:I found it very odd that David said ''shes having a boy'' Not we.... Correct me if im wrong though because I have never been pregnant .
havent been pregnant either but im pretty sure its "we".... saying "she" sounds like its coming from a friend.
Then again vanessa does the same like "IM pregnant" "I did this" me me me
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I totally thought it was going to be more like a pregnancy test reaction (like her physically waking him up and showing him the test kind of thing) this was more like a Q&A and like someone said, it was likely filmed very recently.
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Terarara wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:I found it very odd that David said ''shes having a boy'' Not we.... Correct me if im wrong though because I have never been pregnant .
havent been pregnant either but im pretty sure its "we".... saying "she" sounds like its coming from a friend.
Then again vanessa does the same like "IM pregnant" "I did this" me me me
Well I'd say "I'm pregnant" and not "we're pregnant", but because in my native language it would sound weird :P
I've always heard the "We're pregnant" in english though...so idk :|
When nothing is certain, anything is possible

Return to “2011teenagemom”