• Advertisement

MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Postby peylizt192 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:31 pm

izziebelle13 wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:WOW I cant believe how much Jess freaked out over Mickey not signing Landen's cast lmao, CALM DOWN WOMAN. Also all of them in the matching t-shirts eeeeeeeeeeeek. Did poor Leo have one as well???

The t-shirt thing is nothing. Everyone at Disney wears them, they wouldn’t have looked any different from another large group with kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was thinking
peylizt192
Talker

Advertisement

Postby msliss » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:37 pm

Was just watching an old video of hers when she did Easter baskets for the kids and of course Tommy and Caden got just candy. Her kids got candy and little toys idk why that bothered me.
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby peylizt192 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:38 pm

msliss wrote:Was just watching an old video of hers when she did Easter baskets for the kids and of course Tommy and Caden got just candy. Her kids got candy and little toys idk why that bothered me.

Which video?
peylizt192
Talker

Postby msliss » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:50 pm

peylizt192 wrote:
msliss wrote:Was just watching an old video of hers when she did Easter baskets for the kids and of course Tommy and Caden got just candy. Her kids got candy and little toys idk why that bothered me.

Which video?

Just go to YouTube and type jesssfam Easter baskets it’s the only time she ever did a video with baskets.
msliss
True Gossiper

Postby Alicia30 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:30 pm

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:Disneyland looks kind of lame. It's shocking that someone like Jess - "a Disney fanatic" - has never been to the real Disney World. She would probably have an orgasm just walking in there.

I’ve been to both and Disney World was soo much better.... I still have my Disney Dollar 1990 i is feeling old I was 11 and 16 when I went to Disney Land.... not even a competition Disney World better

Alicia30
Amateur

Postby 80085 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Suddenly, Jess' cringey shirts don't seem so bad.
Guru Gossiper

Postby hopelesslysoulful » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:27 pm

I don't think Jess would ever consider taking the family to Florida, since it is outside of California. I don't think any of the kids have been to another state! That's weird to me because my family loved to travel around the US and abroad. We have family living in India, and of course we had to save up, and didn't go every year, but I couldn't imagine just staying in my state for my entire life. I bet her kids would love Disney World or frankly a fun vacation somewhere.
hopelesslysoulful
Amateur

Postby cardboardbox » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:39 pm

Personally I've only been to Disney world but it seems so much bigger than Disneyland. They even have Lego land. I love animal kingdom and magic kingdom. I'm sure she can save up and go on a whole family trip. Even visit the beach and go to gatorland or something cool

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer

Postby nerdy91 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:53 pm

Perfect for when Jesss’ kids have kids
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nerdy91
Amateur

Postby Blackswan » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:03 pm

Jessica....it's as simple as just picking up your shit to make your home look semi decent!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper

Postby Moony » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:11 pm

All she had to do was google “can Disney cast members sign casts” instead of asking AT the park, IN line. The very first link says no. I felt bad for Landen that she did play it up so much

Moony
Informer

Postby olemama » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:37 pm

hopelesslysoulful wrote:I don't think Jess would ever consider taking the family to Florida, since it is outside of California. I don't think any of the kids have been to another state! That's weird to me because my family loved to travel around the US and abroad. We have family living in India, and of course we had to save up, and didn't go every year, but I couldn't imagine just staying in my state for my entire life. I bet her kids would love Disney World or frankly a fun vacation somewhere.

Mimi has taken some of the kids out of state to Arizona, I believe. She and Glenn will sometimes take one or two of the kids with them when they go visit relatives in their RV. (Yeah Mimi!)
olemama
Gossiper

Postby Mommyof6 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:01 pm

Find it odd she is promoting the Mickey wouldn't sign is cast on Snapchat seriously Jess just get over it.
Mommyof6
Gossiper

Postby smom12 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Because she’s looking for free comp from Disney. She’s fucking pathetic. Disney don’t give two shots about a kid who didn’t get his cast signed. They deal with thousands of complaints a day. You’re not special Jess.

smom12
Guru Gossiper

Postby hopelesslysoulful » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:30 pm

olemama wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:I don't think Jess would ever consider taking the family to Florida, since it is outside of California. I don't think any of the kids have been to another state! That's weird to me because my family loved to travel around the US and abroad. We have family living in India, and of course we had to save up, and didn't go every year, but I couldn't imagine just staying in my state for my entire life. I bet her kids would love Disney World or frankly a fun vacation somewhere.

Mimi has taken some of the kids out of state to Arizona, I believe. She and Glenn will sometimes take one or two of the kids with them when they go visit relatives in their RV. (Yeah Mimi!)

At least Mimi takes the kids on trips! I just wish Jess would, since she is the mother :?
hopelesslysoulful
Amateur

Postby shilohjulia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:37 pm

These Disney vlogs really show how badly Jess as Chris wish it was just them, Landen & Addie as a family. I’m not saying they don’t love their other kids. I don’t think Chris loves Lilia and the twins, and i don’t think Jess loves T&C, but they love their own kids. I just think when it’s only the two of them with Landen and Addie they wish they had met earlier and not had kids with anyone else, do u get what I’m saying? I think they love it being just the four of them and wish it was like that all the time. It’s sad mostly for the twins. Lilia has Gabe & Amber, T&C have their (basically) stepdad. The twins have no one. I really hope Drake steps up and becomes more a part of their lives. Maybe as they get older? Drake is into sports and so are the boys, especially Kyson. Maybe that can be a way to form a bond for them.

Side note: Landen is literally the sweetest little boy on earth!

shilohjulia
Gossiper

Postby Mommyof6 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:13 pm

smom12 wrote:Because she’s looking for free comp from Disney. She’s fucking pathetic. Disney don’t give two shots about a kid who didn’t get his cast signed. They deal with thousands of complaints a day. You’re not special Jess.

She acts like she's a dang movie star or something I kinda felt bad at the start of the vlog when she is taking pictures with fans making it all about her when she's there for her son's birthday.:(
Mommyof6
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:15 pm

Not signing his cast is for legal reasons,as well as health reasons the lady mentioned.If Mickey were to put too much pressure on it and make it worse,that would be bad for him,and could end up in a lawsuit for Disney.So it was with good reason,and was just protecting them both.
Jess seemed to take it personally,and I would think it would just have been common sense
sondraK
Talker

Postby Mommyof6 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:22 pm

I just watched how freaking sad her kids got lil squirt guns and other small toys Chris's kids got a angry birds thing full of lollypops and a thing that shoots.
Mommyof6
Gossiper

Postby spillingthetea » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Wow guys you are so lucky! I wish I could go to Disney it’s one of my biggest dreams. The us in general is a country I’m looking forward to visit one day! If only she knew how blessed she is to live there. I wish, it’s so expensive to go there ughhh

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper

Postby user123_ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:58 pm

No clue why anyone would pay thousands to go to Disney.
It's just marketing-brainwashed-consumerist plastic bullshit.

My idea of a vacation is going scuba diving in the Caribbean or exploring the mountains and water falls of New Zealand.

Jess isn't far from Oregon. Now that is a GORGEOUS State!! There are so many amazing places in the world to see, how anyone goes back to the same theme park is beyond me.

Even California is gorgeous! Yosemite, Jedediah Smith Redwoods, the coast in southern California.
Don't think those children have been to Los Angeles. Malibu is awesome, so is Venice Beach.

Disneyland is just a wasted opportunity to have an actual vacation. Fuck standing in line all day surrounded by crowds.

Ughhh Washington State/Seattle are also amazing. Hopefully when the kids are older and they can appreciate it, they'll actually see a bit of the world. She doesn't even need to buy 7 plane tickets, a road trip to Oregon would be a great escape
user123_
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:11 pm

user123_ wrote:No clue why anyone would pay thousands to go to Disney.
It's just marketing-brainwashed-consumerist plastic bullshit.

My idea of a vacation is going scuba diving in the Caribbean or exploring the mountains and water falls of New Zealand.

Jess isn't far from Oregon. Now that is a GORGEOUS State!! There are so many amazing places in the world to see, how anyone goes back to the same theme park is beyond me.

Even California is gorgeous! Yosemite, Jedediah Smith Redwoods, the coast in southern California.
Don't think those children have been to Los Angeles. Malibu is awesome, so is Venice Beach.

Disneyland is just a wasted opportunity to have an actual vacation. Fuck standing in line all day surrounded by crowds.

Ughhh Washington State/Seattle are also amazing. Hopefully when the kids are older and they can appreciate it, they'll actually see a bit of the world. She doesn't even need to buy 7 plane tickets, a road trip to Oregon would be a great escape

She could have done both by going on a Disney cruise.That's what I would have done,after going to the park so many times.There are lots of fun things for kids to do,and they could have seen more of the world
sondraK
Talker

Postby cardboardbox » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:13 pm

Ignorant
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180314/580ac50e057dcd7bcd98b5dbe3e13ae2.jpg[/img]
cardboardbox
Informer

Postby Marilue » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:16 pm

smom12 wrote:I don’t watch her vlogs pendeja, but thanks for the advice. *facepalm*

Lmao!!! I thought the same damn thing. Pendeja included too.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Marilue
Amateur

Postby dhi4089 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 pm

I can understand being lazy and not wanting to work but I still can't understand how Chris can possibly enjoy this life. I guess Jess somehow found right man for her.
dhi4089
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam