• Advertisement

JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Re: JessssssFam: Bad Diets & Kids Running Riot (Part 118)

Postby chelsieross7 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:05 pm

Lilias feet in that play thing are as black as jesss’ get at her own house
chelsieross7
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby dazzled » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:22 pm

When she said, "It has taken me a long time to get where I am now," does she mean, "It has taken me a lot of kids to get where I am now?" lmao
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:48 pm

luci417 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:I was just about to say the same thing. They need to split up the jobs and stop being tied at the hip. Jessss May try to act like no one was effected by drake leaving, but it’s clear she has trust issues even if Chris has never given her reason to. He never leaves her sight!
If they stopped running every single “errand” together l, one could get stuff done out of the house and the other could clean and get dinner ready. A real dinner. They’re so lazy and there’s no excuse

Ugh we talk about this every single thread - yeah we knoooooow exactly how they should split things up it's been said a thousand times. Personally I think it's because Jess legit wouldn't know what to do with herself if she didn't constantly have all the mess of kids and an SO around her 24/7. Like if she just had alone time to focus on herself and further her own goals outside of being a mom she'd have to actually think about her life. Maybe if she stops for a moment she finds it harder to get back up and deal with the chaos again.
See this is my theory on her too. She keeps herself so "busy" with activities and endless "errands" that don't take two people and a toddler because if she was forced to stop and actually evaluate her life, what does she have? Kids who are growing up out of the baby stage so don't require 24/7 carrying/feeding/attention, a husband who comes across miserable a lot, and a house that's in a constant state of mess.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:49 pm

dazzled wrote:When she said, "It has taken me a long time to get where I am now," does she mean, "It has taken me a lot of kids to get where I am now?" lmao
"it took me five kids, three baby daddies, countless titty flashes and one doormat of a mother (I love Mimi but come on) to get to the point where I get a free holiday that I could easily afford to pay for" #blessed

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby Moony » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:38 pm

tkenzie46 wrote:
cat77 wrote:
Buckeyebaby wrote:Are they seriously in a public fast food place without shoes on?

As for Jesssss’s feet, her carpets are probably filthy.

They’re the type of people who probably think their feet get “clean” by just letting water run over them in the shower

She was probably on and off of the playground thing, I thought most of them made you wear socks though but she might have been wearing sandals and not had any.
If my child didn't have socks on, I wouldn't let them play in the play area, there's such a risk for verucas (think that's it's spelling) and other foot infections. Jess should have ensured the kids all had socks on, brought a spare pair of socks for those who had sandals on, or made sure they had shoes that don't use socks or eve made them wear appropriate footwear. There's no excuse for having no socks on and risking preventable infections.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
they SHOULD of had socks because they should be wearing sneakers to ride bikes anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Moony
Informer

Postby deannaroseo » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Chris’ black shirt makes an appearance again, even in Mexico

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby CurlyQ121 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:19 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180914/37accc8e17516a2619506a149d1e8ab1.png[/img]

Looks like Addie stayed with Janell.

CurlyQ121
Amateur

Postby Haulnarse » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:51 am

With the quantity of kids it would make so much more sense to have someone (or multiple people) come stay at her house. Packing up 5 kids to go to potentially five different houses - chaos!
Haulnarse
Informer

Postby pixiefrost » Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:04 am

I liked that she admitted her life has been screw up after screw up. I feel like its the only time ive ever heard her say anything except "FaCIng ReAliiTy wItH a PoSiTiVe AtTitUdE" regarding her chaotic mess of a life.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
pixiefrost
Informer

Postby lagenialester » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 am

I wonder if she’ll actually learn about Mexican history and culture at all, or just hang at the resort. Sunday is Mexican Independence Day, so it would be cool for her to see some celebrations!
lagenialester
Informer

Postby sezzajaydee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:44 am

F**k.
I just realised.
We’re set for 191727 videos and comments about whether Addie weaned herself or not. Again.

sezzajaydee
Talker

Postby Sparklingdee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:50 am

£100 says when she gets back, Addie will scream NUH NUHS at Jess and Jess will be annoyed lmao
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:06 am

pixiefrost wrote:I liked that she admitted her life has been screw up after screw up. I feel like its the only time ive ever heard her say anything except "FaCIng ReAliiTy wItH a PoSiTiVe AtTitUdE" regarding her chaotic mess of a life.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I feel like, the older she gets, the more ridiculous her own choices will seem to her. Once the fog of her infantile adolescence cleares, she's going to be so proud to tell her children how they came to be :D
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:09 am

sezzajaydee wrote:F**k.
I just realised.
We’re set for 191727 videos and comments about whether Addie weaned herself or not. Again.

Maybe this explains her emotional reaction. Maybe she hopes, that Addy will be magically done nursing, once she returns, so she can get her magical arounder operation.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby Dani_now » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:10 am

I wish Jess didn't edit her photos the way she does...
Her photos would actually be cute if she didn't saturate the crap out of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Dani_now
Amateur

Postby LatinChickw-2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:29 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180914/89d1c30de73a289d21ce8f125a43b413.png[/img]

LatinChickw-2
Amateur

Postby Sparklingdee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:41 am

Jess DID used to be a stickler for car seat safety! Like that person said, she had Lilia rear facing til the kid was about 5 years old. Now... meh, she doesnt care!! Addie and Landen always sit in car seats that dont appear to fit them properly or the chest clips aren't in the right place. Its like she's let all her safety standards slip for some reason.
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby MommaMia3 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:48 am

Dani_now wrote:I wish Jess didn't edit her photos the way she does...
Her photos would actually be cute if she didn't saturate the crap out of them.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
It almost looks like she's standing in from of a crappy green screen. Jess when you read this, try upping the warmth of the photo instead of the saturation.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
MommaMia3
Talker

Postby lagenialester » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Omg drunken Mexico jess is the worst.

lagenialester
Informer

Postby prettyll » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:29 pm

Sparklingdee wrote:Jess DID used to be a stickler for car seat safety! Like that person said, she had Lilia rear facing til the kid was about 5 years old. Now... meh, she doesnt care!! Addie and Landen always sit in car seats that dont appear to fit them properly or the chest clips aren't in the right place. Its like she's let all her safety standards slip for some reason.

She use to shove that shit down everyone’s throat. I guess it made her feel special like breastfeeding and she’s over it now.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby Kryptonite » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Sparklingdee wrote:Jess DID used to be a stickler for car seat safety! Like that person said, she had Lilia rear facing til the kid was about 5 years old. Now... meh, she doesnt care!! Addie and Landen always sit in car seats that dont appear to fit them properly or the chest clips aren't in the right place. Its like she's let all her safety standards slip for some reason.
Yessss.

Normally I don't mind, Jessica but I've noticed this lately and it's a pet peeve for me. This is the same woman who posted 'better cast it than casket' in response to some people asking her if it was finally time to turn Lilia around. What's suddenly changed? I don't mind seeing different parenting choices but not ones that can become a safety issue.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
#StayPuffy

Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby funkycat123 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Kryptonite wrote:
Yessss.

Normally I don't mind, Jessica but I've noticed this lately and it's a pet peeve for me. This is the same woman who posted 'better cast it than casket' in response to some people asking her if it was finally time to turn Lilia around. What's suddenly changed? I don't mind seeing different parenting choices but not ones that can become a safety issue.

There are so many things she should change about her parenting, but carseat safety isn't one of them. I think it comes down to her being overwhelmed and/or lazy when loading her million kids in the car.
funkycat123
Informer

Postby prettyll » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:33 pm

funkycat123 wrote:
Kryptonite wrote:
Yessss.

There are so many things she should change about her parenting, but carseat safety isn't one of them. I think it comes down to her being overwhelmed and/or lazy when loading her million kids in the car.

She must have to many kids to care now. She’s changed a lot for the worst since meeting Chris.

prettyll
Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:41 pm

Ive said it loads of times but I really do think her and Chris fuel each other to be lazy AF - Jess of olden times was still a bit dumb BUT she did used to clean, vacuum and *gasp* COOK. Now its just Texas Roadhouse or Panda Express lmao.
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:12 pm

Sometimes I've wondered if these wanna be [or some actually become] carseat techs it's a passing phase like moms who are ALL about cloth diapers and go on and on about landfills and diaper rash then they get over it and their kid's in disposables and no more mention of landfills.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam