• Advertisement

JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

Re: JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:35 pm

pixiefrost wrote:
spillthetea wrote:
Here4tea wrote:I think lilia is going to act out (more than normal) because she was the only one without half siblings on her dads side. She would go there (semi?) regularly and have her own room with a lot of one on one with Gabe. And now her dad has a son. With his wife. And she’s going to be sharing a room with a baby that she has to compete for attention for. Her own mom has a weird fixation on the baby, so that’s not going to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait she has to share a room with the baby. I think that is just wrong. an eight year old should not be forced to share a room with a newborn. poor girl her selfish parents keep popping out babies and she can never have anything of her own. at least for now she has her own room at Jess's but that will soon be over too as Addie will soon move in.
She probably wont be actually sleeping in the same room until the baby is older. Theyll prob put malakai in their room. But lilia isnt there all the time. I dnt see the problem.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.
spillthetea
Talker

Advertisement

Postby pastel » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:42 pm

spillthetea wrote:she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.

Knowing Lilia she probably asked to share a room with the baby, just like she's asked to share a room with Addie.
pastel
Amateur

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:45 pm

to add to what I said above it's so much about the ages for me. Lilia will be sharing with Addie soon. and then with M she's 8 think of all the things and 8 year old has that a baby/toddler will ruin and she'll have no way to protect her stuff because she HAS to share a room. she'll have no space that is just her's she'll be surrounded by these babies. heck Addie already takes her ipod when it's in the living room I can just see the destruction that will happen when they share a room. at least she did have Gabe's place to unwind now she won't even have that.
spillthetea
Talker

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:46 pm

pastel wrote:
spillthetea wrote:she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.

Knowing Lilia she probably asked to share a room with the baby, just like she's asked to share a room with Addie.

I doubt she asked to stay with a baby. maybe if it had been a girl but if you watch Amber's video she looks less then impressed with her new sibling. as for Addie I don't think Jess should even be allowing that. all of Lilia's things will end up broken.
spillthetea
Talker

Postby ladycakes » Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:50 pm

funkycat123 wrote:Do Jess' hands freak anyone else out? They just seem so disproportionately thick compared to the rest of her body? Idk. So nitpicky, but I can't help myself. lol
She's actually gained a good bit of weight since she stopped breastfeeding she's really good at hiding it imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
ladycakes
Amateur

Postby funkycat123 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:11 pm

ladycakes wrote:
funkycat123 wrote:Do Jess' hands freak anyone else out? They just seem so disproportionately thick compared to the rest of her body? Idk. So nitpicky, but I can't help myself. lol
She's actually gained a good bit of weight since she stopped breastfeeding she's really good at hiding it imo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
This is something I've noticed no matter what weight she is. I don't want to sound mean and this is all super irrelevant to the thread, but she has man hands and they creep me out big time. lol
funkycat123
Gossiper

Postby Ludwigvon0415 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:12 pm

monae87 wrote:
weaverpartyof4 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:I'm glad Jess is done BFing. I was slightly weirded out by the idea she'd try and pressure Amber into allowing her to BF Amber's baby.
Right, I could see her pressuring Amber into allowing her to be their wet nurse.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The wet nurse comment made me realize Jess would be perfect for the Handmaid's tale. She has no problem popping out kids and doing anything a man demands lol
I'm dead!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Ludwigvon0415
Amateur

Postby sezzajaydee » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:20 pm

spillthetea wrote:
pastel wrote:

I doubt she asked to stay with a baby. maybe if it had been a girl but if you watch Amber's video she looks less then impressed with her new sibling. as for Addie I don't think Jess should even be allowing that. all of Lilia's things will end up broken.

We got told Lilia wants to share.
If she said it herself, no doubt it was after being told by her mother she wants to share because all sisters do and laid it on thick.

sezzajaydee
Informer

Postby Shawn2011 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:25 pm

Unpopular opinion but I thought Jess' video for Amber and Gabe was really nicely done. She didn't feature herself too much. It's a nice thing for them to have, especially since Amber won't remember much, plus it will give them a bit of extra cash. It was nice of her to do that.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper

Postby cjl123 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:28 pm

Idk how anyone can complain about Malaki and Lilia sharing a room. At least Lilia has some dedicated space / a bed at Gabe’s that’s more than shitty ass Jess and Chris gave tommy and Caden. They were forced to sleep in a “homework room” at Mimi’s and now the play room or wherever they pass out at now.

cjl123
Informer

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:35 pm

cjl123 wrote:Idk how anyone can complain about Malaki and Lilia sharing a room. At least Lilia has some dedicated space / a bed at Gabe’s that’s more than shitty ass Jess and Chris gave tommy and Caden. They were forced to sleep in a “homework room” at Mimi’s and now the play room or wherever they pass out at now.

didn't know where C and T slept that is horrible too. just because one is horrible though doesn't make another less horrible. all these people need to focus on the kids they have instead of trying to bring more kids into the world. Jesss and Chris for sure need a bigger house. Jess is always about 7 kids but she certainly doesn't have the house for 7 kids.
spillthetea
Talker

Postby Jazcatt1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:56 pm

Why did she make it seem like Gabe wasn’t in the operating room and why did she make sure to include footage of lilia but not Logan??? She’s not his only sibling

Jazcatt1
Amateur

Postby mommadrama01 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Jazcatt1 wrote:Why did she make it seem like Gabe wasn’t in the operating room and why did she make sure to include footage of lilia but not Logan??? She’s not his only sibling

Logan was in the birth vlog. He was in the exact same part as Lilia...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
mommadrama01
Talker

Postby srabbitt » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:03 pm

Jess is gross and should keep her distance from Gabe and Amber's new baby. She acts like she is entitled to poke into these precious moments.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Talker

Postby mommadrama01 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:05 pm

srabbitt wrote:Jess is gross and should keep her distance from Gabe and Amber's new baby. She acts like she is entitled to poke into these precious moments.

Amber literally asked her to video tape for them, she did exactly what Gabe and Amber asked her to do

mommadrama01
Talker

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:05 pm

srabbitt wrote:Jess is gross and should keep her distance from Gabe and Amber's new baby. She acts like she is entitled to poke into these precious moments.

Amber asked her to be there. a lot of bad things can be said about Jess but it's not like she just showed up at the birth uninvited. Plus she waited until after Gabe and amber said anything and Amber posted her own video. she even refused to talk much about the birth leaving that up to Amber.
spillthetea
Talker

Postby Jazcatt1 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:10 pm

mommadrama01 wrote:
Jazcatt1 wrote:Why did she make it seem like Gabe wasn’t in the operating room and why did she make sure to include footage of lilia but not Logan??? She’s not his only sibling

Logan was in the birth vlog. He was in the exact same part as Lilia...

My bad! I thought that was kaden

Jazcatt1
Amateur

Postby violet-kelsey black » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:51 pm

blahblahblahhh wrote:I just saw Messica’s story and I must say I think Malakai is adorable, in the little preemie old man kind of way. He definitely looks like Gabe, but in a cute way. For now.
And in these photos it looks like he has a blonde tint to his hair?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181108/b263d4831815c2ba89b4dcc61d7b74ae.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181108/1589a3bea79a89f204e9747946dcce82.jpg[/img]

Looks like he has Amber’s chin.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby violet-kelsey black » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:51 pm

blahblahblahhh wrote:I just saw Messica’s story and I must say I think Malakai is adorable, in the little preemie old man kind of way. He definitely looks like Gabe, but in a cute way. For now.
And in these photos it looks like he has a blonde tint to his hair?[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181108/b263d4831815c2ba89b4dcc61d7b74ae.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181108/1589a3bea79a89f204e9747946dcce82.jpg[/img]

Looks like he has Amber’s chin.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper

Postby Spoink_12 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:52 pm

Gabe and Amber said in their house tour that Lilia and Malakai will be sharing because Lilia doesn't sleep over very often. So they didn't want the bedroom sitting empty and make Logan share full time.

Also, can we finally get a separate thread in here for them? Like Natalie.
Spoink_12
Gossiper

Postby mamawombat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:06 pm

mamawombat wrote:Can i ask from a non American view point how much this hospital stay (both Amber and the baby) might cost? This would all be covered by Medicare in Australia, but i know your health system is vastly different to ours.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Thanks for the responses to this. Certainly enlightening!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
mamawombat
Informer

Postby spillthetea » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 pm

Spoink_12 wrote:Gabe and Amber said in their house tour that Lilia and Malakai will be sharing because Lilia doesn't sleep over very often. So they didn't want the bedroom sitting empty and make Logan share full time.

Also, can we finally get a separate thread in here for them? Like Natalie.

If I was Lilia I would point blank refuse to sleep over there again. let the precious one's that live there full time have rooms since that seems to be what matters after all. yes I get testy about kids from separated homes getting pushed aside just because through no fault of their own they have to split houses and their parents choose to bring more children into the mix.
spillthetea
Talker

JesssFam: Babying Addie & Chasing Her Baby Daddy | Part 119

Postby Wolvesmouth101 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:11 pm

when youre under general your partner isn’t allowed to be in the room. I was put under so i know. So basically neither parent gets to see the baby actually be born since the mom is asleep and the dad isnt allowed inside until the baby is delivered
Wolvesmouth101
Talker

Postby Chatabox » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:08 am

spillthetea wrote:
pixiefrost wrote:
spillthetea wrote:[quote="Here4tea"]I think lilia is going to act out (more than normal) because she was the only one without half siblings on her dads side. She would go there (semi?) regularly and have her own room with a lot of one on one with Gabe. And now her dad has a son. With his wife. And she’s going to be sharing a room with a baby that she has to compete for attention for. Her own mom has a weird fixation on the baby, so that’s not going to help.

wait she has to share a room with the baby. I think that is just wrong. an eight year old should not be forced to share a room with a newborn. poor girl her selfish parents keep popping out babies and she can never have anything of her own. at least for now she has her own room at Jess's but that will soon be over too as Addie will soon move in.
She probably wont be actually sleeping in the same room until the baby is older. Theyll prob put malakai in their room. But lilia isnt there all the time. I dnt see the problem.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.[/quote]

Sooo basically what Chris does with Tommy and Caden? Why’s it ok for him and not for the baby?

Having your own room from birth is such an American thing. Others in the world share bedrooms with siblings, and they turn out ok. Not everyone can live as a spoilt princess’ in a few thousand square foot home like the Americans and their ridiculous McMansions.

Most kids prefer company. If anyone ever stopped to ask them, they would say as such. Lilia has been asking to have Addie in her room in videos. She’s only 8. It’s not like she’s 16 and has to share with her baby brother. Let the kid be a kid.
Chatabox
True Gossiper

Postby spillthetea » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:16 am

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk[/quote]
she is an eight year old girl who shouldn't be sharing a room with a baby. she should be allowed her own space. not forced to pay because Gabe and Amber decided to reproduce without having enough space for everyone. basically she's being penalized by having her room ripped away from her because her parents relationship didn't work out so she is being regulated to second class citizen because she's only there part time.[/quote]

Sooo basically what Chris does with Tommy and Caden? Why’s it ok for him and not for the baby?

Having your own room from birth is such an American thing. Others in the world share bedrooms with siblings, and they turn out ok. Not everyone can live as a spoilt princess’ in a few thousand square foot home like the Americans and their ridiculous McMansions.

Most kids prefer company. If anyone ever stopped to ask them, they would say as such. Lilia has been asking to have Addie in her room in videos. She’s only 8. It’s not like she’s 16 and has to share with her baby brother. Let the kid be a kid.[/quote]

what Chris does with T and C isn't okay either. and no I don't think an 8 year old and a baby should ever share a room. that is way to big of an age gap and Addie and Lilia shouldn't be sharing either. addie will destroy all of Lilia's things. with a baby Lilia will have to listen to screaming all night force herself around the babies scedual be quite in her own room. worry about her things being ruined when the baby gets mobile.

I would never have more kids then I can provide individual rooms for.
spillthetea
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam