• Advertisement

JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Re: JesssFam: MesssyHouseFam (Part 121)

Postby Captain Smooth » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:45 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:Jess's behaviour in that house painting video reminded me of the weird malfunction she had when she ran over that fire pit. It seems like she goes way over the top trying to be positive, funny and cute when Chris is angry, which is annoying and understandably makes him even angrier.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
They are so so ill suited for each other. It worked in the beginning because she was desperate and he was OBSESSED with her, it was constant posts about how much he loves her and threatening people who were mean. Now, he's over her shit, novelty is gone, and they're left with what? Her fake positive attitude and refusal to really, seriously, deal with any problems.theyre falling apart and she's in denial over it.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk

True, she's always pretending to be happy-go-lucky, when he really has no patience. Also, maybe I'm overreacting, but Chris really doesn't look well, especially around the eyes, something's off with him.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby nineteenninety3 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:45 am

Captain Smooth wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:Jess's behaviour in that house painting video reminded me of the weird malfunction she had when she ran over that fire pit. It seems like she goes way over the top trying to be positive, funny and cute when Chris is angry, which is annoying and understandably makes him even angrier.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
They are so so ill suited for each other. It worked in the beginning because she was desperate and he was OBSESSED with her, it was constant posts about how much he loves her and threatening people who were mean. Now, he's over her shit, novelty is gone, and they're left with what? Her fake positive attitude and refusal to really, seriously, deal with any problems.theyre falling apart and she's in denial over it.

True, she's always pretending to be happy-go-lucky, when he really has no patience. Also, maybe I'm overreacting, but Chris really doesn't look well, especially around the eyes, something's off with him.
I really don't think he's ever recovered from his dad passing away. I feel like that was a real turning point for him. Dude should be in therapy.

nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:36 pm

Jess seems dismissive of mental health so I doubt she's supportive of him seeking help let alone helping him.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:58 pm

I do believe there is depression from after his dad passed and then his mom met someone that they don't like so that could be taking a toll as well. There are also studies that say that vasectomies can cause problems as well and he seemed fine up until that.
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby shilohjulia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:10 pm

Chris will never leave Jess no matter how bad it gets or how miserable he is because he doesn’t want to work a real job. The irony is that he would probably be much happier and have more self esteem if he did. Jess will never leave him because it would shatter her “perfect family goals” facade and i honestly just don’t think Jess could survive alone in a house with her own children.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shilohjulia
Gossiper

Postby sippinmimosas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:25 pm

Chris and Jess are polar opposites. I really don’t see how they got together. Chris is a calm, sarcastic, keeps to himself type and Jessica is too much on every level, always happy and positive and pretty much hyper. But unlike most of you, I don’t see a divorce anytime soon. They are too lazy to separate and rebuild their lives (drastically different, especially for Chris). Their lives right now are what they dream of: minimal effort on everything, from parenting, to health, to domestic duties, even to their looks - they’ve both gained a ton of weight in the past couple of years; good money coming from youtube and no jobs. I also think they found a happy (happy for them, I’d be miserable) medium: Jessica does all the work but gets to boss Chris around and to do anything in terms of small repairs and house stuff while keeping an eye on him.
sippinmimosas
Amateur

Postby sippinmimosas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:32 pm

Also I’m kinda late on the topic but man did I laugh when Lilia cheated. I knew even before Jess said that she thought Lilia wasn’t gonna cheat, she treats L like she’s an angel (remember that naughty or nice where she got a lower score than the others and Jessica just had to say she deserved better?) and I actually thought Lilia wouldn’t cheat (either because if she did Jess wouldn’t show or because Jess would hint at the camera). I know we’re all being tougher on Lilia than on the boys but that’s because Jessica herself puts the boys down and talks about Lilia so highly that we like that she gets a touch of reality and realizes and daughter isn’t perfect. I said a while back that I could think of tons of times Jessica reprimanded and talked negatively about the boys and not once about Lilia and now finally we have Lilia doing something bad (which Jessica never shows or mentions). Also I love that Jessica talked about “development skills” and all but gurl Alyna and Lilia are the same age. Granted, Lilia’s skills in twisting the truth are better than most 8yo.
Sorry for my long ass posts
sippinmimosas
Amateur

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:35 pm

The only way a divorce would happen is if Jess finds someone or asks for it. Chris tried to go back to his ex but she was the one that had moved on (knife incident everyone talks about, they were already seperated but he says she was cheating).
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby MiloandMax » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:36 pm

sippinmimosas wrote:Chris and Jess are polar opposites. I really don’t see how they got together. Chris is a calm, sarcastic, keeps to himself type and Jessica is too much on every level, always happy and positive and pretty much hyper. But unlike most of you, I don’t see a divorce anytime soon. They are too lazy to separate and rebuild their lives (drastically different, especially for Chris). Their lives right now are what they dream of: minimal effort on everything, from parenting, to health, to domestic duties, even to their looks - they’ve both gained a ton of weight in the past couple of years; good money coming from youtube and no jobs. I also think they found a happy (happy for them, I’d be miserable) medium: Jessica does all the work but gets to boss Chris around and to do anything in terms of small repairs and house stuff while keeping an eye on him.

This is how I feel. I dont think anyone here is against Lilia but that doesnt mean we don't root for the boys. Yet they do good and still no praise but Lilia can sit on the couch and gets praised all day. What's funny is boys are usually mommy's boys and its like because they are Drakes she is all about Lilia and Addie (the girls).
MiloandMax
True Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:37 pm

When they met Jess was doing stuff with her kids, making dinner at home, not acting like a ditz all the time. Now they're married she's closing in on 30 and she wants to act like an idiot because she thinks it's cute. It has to be very frustrating to know someone is entirely capable of something but they're playing dumb for a vlog.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby ButterflyB » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:42 pm

Notreal5 wrote:It’s janell’s last day as a student nurse . Cudos to her i still have two more semesters . She’s definitely worked hard for it

Did she get her LVN or RN?

Keep working hard, you’ll get there too!!

ButterflyB
Gossiper

Postby Notreal5 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:10 pm

ButterflyB wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:It’s janell’s last day as a student nurse . Cudos to her i still have two more semesters . She’s definitely worked hard for it

Did she get her LVN or RN?

Keep working hard, you’ll get there too!!

Thank you !
She’s getting her LVN.

Notreal5
Talker

Postby sippinmimosas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/8d42f9f27f9057e8d3c5aef5b5547315.jpg[/img]

Just wanted to post this comment from someone who claims to be a developmental psychologist (I don’t doubt it) advising against these types of videos AND that Kyson should’ve got $5 as well. Two points that have been made here before. I hope she sees that comment even though she’ll obviously not acknowledge it.

sippinmimosas
Amateur

Postby aopere » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:30 pm

spillthetea wrote:
Lilia looks scared when she goes into the room to play this "Game" Jess even has to tell her it's not Scary. the fact that Lilia is seemingly scared alone in a room with her mother really makes me wonder what isn't shown on camera.

LOL what? She clearly isn't scared to "be alone in a room with her Mom" she was scared that there would be something spooky in the box like a jump scare or something similar.
aopere
Amateur

Postby Sparklingdee » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:37 pm

Well done Janell on finishing nursing school, I respect her for working and not jumping man to man like Jess and having 20 more kids. If Janell ever gets in a new relationship, Im sure she'll take her damn time and not introduce them within 4 minutes of dating. Jess should've taken notes on her bestie!!!!
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper

Postby liveyourlife22 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:39 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/a7ce412c88b65c8885022e8b443b18c0.jpg[/img]

Because I have no life, I went on Jess’ Instagram and counted how many pictures were put up for each kid on their “individual stories.”

Addie has more than the twins COMBINED

liveyourlife22
Talker

Postby Jazcatt1 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:49 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/a504105243aa8cf1764b3a012edf5753.jpg[/img]

So what the heck is up with this comment? She’s didn’t actually do this, right??? She didn’t lock 2 babies in their room alone?!?!?!

Jazcatt1
Amateur

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:01 pm

kalipali wrote:
lagenialester wrote:The only reason I think online grocery shopping would be good for her is if it actually made her meal plan. (Although her example sounded more like ordering one gallon of milk or something) Online grocery ordering still takes me an hour, but it’s because I can sit down and plan our meals for the week and look through what we already have so that I don’t buy duplicates. I can also clip coupons online and don’t impulse buy, so it’s a huge money saver.

It actually COULD be a really useful tool for a large family and something she could vlog about if she did it the right way, but she’s much too lazy for that and you can’t order Texas Roadhouse from the grocery store.

Yeah, Jess’s online grocery shopping order would be:
-Eggo waffles
-sugary cereal
-pancake mix
-whipped cream
-goldfish

Can I just say I love that you made this list and in her last vlog all she got were eggos, syrup, whipped cream, nesquik, and corndogs

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Jazcatt1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/a504105243aa8cf1764b3a012edf5753.jpg[/img]

So what the heck is up with this comment? She’s didn’t actually do this, right??? She didn’t lock 2 babies in their room alone?!?!?!

Yeah, she used to lock the twins in their room with a door that locked from the outside

She also locked all the kids in a room to watch a movie while she fucked her best friends baby daddy (I never miss a chance to bring this up lol)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby nineteenninety3 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:04 pm

Jazcatt1 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/a504105243aa8cf1764b3a012edf5753.jpg[/img]

Yep. She also boasted about Lilia getting both boys up and changing their diapers when she couldn't have been more than 4. She's a disaster.

nineteenninety3
True Gossiper

Postby melaniieee333 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:23 pm

Yup- correct me if I’m wrong but she used to lock the twins in their room at the duplex cause apparently they wouldn’t settle at bed time so she locked the door to stop them running in and out of the room- she let them trash the room until they fell asleep
melaniieee333
Amateur

Postby melaniieee333 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:29 pm

Also does it annoy anyone else how Jess always goes on about how Addie is going to be an early toilet trainer and is practising on the potty and knows when she has to pee and poop yet is always walking around with a bulging wet diaper.....
melaniieee333
Amateur

Postby spillthetea » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:36 pm

melaniieee333 wrote:Also does it annoy anyone else how Jess always goes on about how Addie is going to be an early toilet trainer and is practising on the potty and knows when she has to pee and poop yet is always walking around with a bulging wet diaper.....

she talks about not wanting diapers anymore and how Addie is potty training but honestly I don't think Jess wants Addie to potty train because then that last little bit of baby is now gone and What does Jess have after that nothing. soon Addie will be off in School and it will just be Jess and Chris in that house sniping at each other.
spillthetea
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:54 pm

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Jazcatt1 wrote:[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/a504105243aa8cf1764b3a012edf5753.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20181206</span><span>/</span><span>a504105243aa8cf1764b3a012edf5753</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Yeah, she used to lock the twins in their room with a door that locked from the outside

She also locked all the kids in a room to watch a movie while she fucked her best friends baby daddy (I never miss a chance to bring this up lol)

You're the real MVP.

Yet children raised in that environment should be as well adjusted as other children their age right?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper

Postby Alicia30 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:02 pm

sippinmimosas wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181206/8d42f9f27f9057e8d3c5aef5b5547315.jpg[/img]

Just wanted to post this comment from someone who claims to be a developmental psychologist (I don’t doubt it) advising against these types of videos AND that Kyson should’ve got $5 as well. Two points that have been made here before. I hope she sees that comment even though she’ll obviously not acknowledge it.

I’m so glad this was said! I felt so bad that Kyson only got a Oreo .... The poor child is always 2nd best to Kaden.

Alicia30
Amateur

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam