JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Here4tea
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by Here4tea »

Tbh I used to watch her because she was sort of relatable- a single(ish) parent who seemed like she tried super hard every day. Making special pancakes for holidays, clean with me, crafts for the kids, going to Costco to show what she was getting, making meals etc. interested me. It was hands on and good “family vlogging”. Now it’s all about her, each video is the same and it’s just not even watchable. And by reading the comments here, seems like a lot of her viewers feel the same. There is a reason she hasn’t hit a million in 9 years when newer channels have done that and more. The thing is that she has soooo many options now that she’s done expanding her family. And instead of growing, she’s sticking to the same formula that’s dragging her views down. Just my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Marilue wrote:Out of topic. But does anyone know where was she really supposed to go for vacation and why they ended up in Hawaii instead?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Its speculated the Dominic republic

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

I looked to see if I could buy some cookies with supporting Lilia. I didn’t like how she behaved when she asked her moms followers to buy some cookies.
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

sondraK wrote:Selling online sounds good for fundraising;not sure how the gs's use the money.It would be nice to see Lilia donate some of the prizes if she wins any;seems likely she will win some things and only fair.She isn't doing any of the real work for what she sells online
There was another girl whose daughter sold things through her moms YouTube/Instagram and won a prize for the most funds raised. Her mom then did a giveaway with the prize for her followers. It was like an iPad or something big.

MiloandMax
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MiloandMax »

sondraK wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:35 pm Selling online sounds good for fundraising;not sure how the gs's use the money.It would be nice to see Lilia donate some of the prizes if she wins any;seems likely she will win some things and only fair.She isn't doing any of the real work for what she sells online
The troop gets maybe a quarter a box. My point is she isn't learning anything asking her moms followers to buy and then she's that girl in her troop that brags about it when some go door to door or stand outside stores and actually do the selling. Not to mention if people really want to buy they should support their LOCAL troops imo not some attention seeking Lilia.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

Just curious.. how much do the prices vary from state to state? Girl Scouts in my area are selling cookies $4 a box.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

MiloandMax wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:42 pm
sondraK wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:35 pm Selling online sounds good for fundraising;not sure how the gs's use the money.It would be nice to see Lilia donate some of the prizes if she wins any;seems likely she will win some things and only fair.She isn't doing any of the real work for what she sells online
The troop gets maybe a quarter a box. My point is she isn't learning anything asking her moms followers to buy and then she's that girl in her troop that brags about it when some go door to door or stand outside stores and actually do the selling. Not to mention if people really want to buy they should support their LOCAL troops imo not some attention seeking Lilia.
I get you.I agree
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Rittk1 wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:51 pm Just curious.. how much do the prices vary from state to state? Girl Scouts in my area are selling cookies $4 a box.
same here,did Jess say they were 5/box there?
bunnysalad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by bunnysalad »

Each council charges a different amount. $5/$6 is common in that area.
They get around 60ish cents per box.

MOST councils do not allow the advertising of cookies to be done on public profiles, if her council is one and it gets reported (which girl scouts is crazy competitive with cookies, I can see this happening) they can and may remove those boxes from her numbers and can even remove her from selling at all.

Are the twins still in Cub Scouts? Did she promote the popcorn?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

bunnysalad wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:42 am Each council charges a different amount. $5/$6 is common in that area.

MOST councils do not allow the advertising of cookies to be done on public profiles, if her council is one and it gets reported (which girl scouts is crazy competitive with cookies, I can see this happening) they can and may remove those boxes from her numbers and can even remove her from selling at all.

I think she said they're still in scouts,although she and Chris are not troop leaders anymore,due to the amt of time it takes up for them.I don't recall seeing any popcorn sales,no.
I'm surprised Jess isn't a cookie mom,but it does take a lot of time.My nbor has a whole carload of them,ready to go
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Here4tea wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:50 pm Tbh I used to watch her because she was sort of relatable- a single(ish) parent who seemed like she tried super hard every day. Making special pancakes for holidays, clean with me, crafts for the kids, going to Costco to show what she was getting, making meals etc. interested me. It was hands on and good “family vlogging”. Now it’s all about her, each video is the same and it’s just not even watchable. And by reading the comments here, seems like a lot of her viewers feel the same. There is a reason she hasn’t hit a million in 9 years when newer channels have done that and more. The thing is that she has soooo many options now that she’s done expanding her family. And instead of growing, she’s sticking to the same formula that’s dragging her views down. Just my two cents.

She's not relatable anymore because not a lot of people have the luxury to stay in their couch all day and eat take out every night. Yet she's not youtube goals, mom goal or couple goals either because not a lot of young people want to end up with a million babies with a thousand baby daddies.
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lagenialester wrote:Is she really shilling her kid’s Girl Scout cookies on Instagram? I feel like it’s one thing to use your personal social media network, it’s another thing to exploit your young YouTube fans.
If you have a big social media presence you should be barred from trying to sell cookies that way because it's an unfair advantage

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Buckeyebaby wrote:
SJSx3 wrote:I hate that she keeps saying Diastasis recti can “only be fixed with surgery”. That’s not true.. most people can fix it with physical therapy. Granted hers might not be able to but she makes it seem like everyone who has it needs surgery.

I have it post twin pregnancy and it’s getting better with targeted work outs. Anna Saccone was also able to fix her three finger gap with a personal trainer.

THIS! It drives me absolutely insane that she’s spewing so much misinformation. She says she tried “physical therapy” for what, 2 weeks? This is what happens when you’re lazy and have money. She should’ve been doing pt/targeted exercises for at least 6 months for a year before considering surgery. She also should’ve probably lost some weight before surgery. I had a friend who had a breast reduction and they said she had to lose about 20 pounds before they’d even consider doing the reduction, despite being medically necessary

She doesn't want to try, she just wants a quick fix.

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MiloandMax wrote:
Yeah I bet she had her do that so she could "do her part" but also avoid doing any of the real work

spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

I thought selling Girl Scout cookies through an online platform was against the rules (except if it’s to family and friends)? It’s like when yt moms use their platforms to win giveaways and trips. Definitely an unfair advantage.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

"the kids never watch movies unless we're in the car going somewhere"

Who is she trying to kid? In her morning routine video literally last month she said her and Addie watch a movie in the morning as part of their routine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

nineteenninety3 wrote:"the kids never watch movies unless we're in the car going somewhere"

Who is she trying to kid? In her morning routine video literally last month she said her and Addie watch a movie in the morning as part of their routine.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Also I can’t even count the amount of times we’ve seen Addie watching Moana and other Disney movies on her insta stories. If the other kids aren’t watching movies, it’s only because they’re play iPad or Fortnite.
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... ca1c38.jpg[/IMG]

Here we go with the “miracle baby” thing again ImageImage I swear, Addie will be 49 and they’ll still call her miracle baby.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

bunnysalad wrote:Each council charges a different amount. $5/$6 is common in that area.

someone should report her Image

Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

What does she have this week that’s she uploading this weekend? She said on instagram cos of what’s on and we should know from
The videos?

Return to “JesssFam”