JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by sondraK »

Blankslate wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:48 am I opened her IG story and holy hell is she on speed?

HEYGUYSMAKESUREYOUWATCHTODAYSVIDEOBECAUSEWEHAVEEXCITINGNEWSBUTIFYOUWATCHEDTHEVLOGFROMYESTERDAYYOUALREADYKNOWWHATTHENEWSISSOMAKESUREYOUWATCHTODAYSVIDEOASWELLYOUDONTWANNAMISSIT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She sounds like she's manic so much of the time
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Sparklingdee wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:52 am Also, i cant believe the twins ride around on those electronic horses, aren't they like 200/300 bucks each? Why didn't she donate one to someone else?! I bet the neighbours hate them making such a lot of noise in the street!
I think they're 400 each
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

izziebelle13 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a4fb09.jpg[/IMG]
it’s not the best photo i’ll admit but she looks so much older without the bangs. they cover up so much of her face and make it look so much darker. the makeup is a bit excessive but i get its for dance. with the right braces and the removal of the bangs, she’d look great! obvi the dark circles under her eyes are missing because of the makeup but that girl needs some serious protein!

pls don't @ me but her Make up/ hair up she looks like an egg to me in this picture. Image

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

She’s on stage dancing again.
I hope a bra company sees and offers her a sponsorship.
beth
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by beth »

sezzajaydee wrote:She’s on stage dancing again.
I hope a bra company sees and offers her a sponsorship.
But yet she's in so much pain from her  Diastasis recti.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

sondraK wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:52 am Also, i cant believe the twins ride around on those electronic horses, aren't they like 200/300 bucks each? Why didn't she donate one to someone else?! I bet the neighbours hate them making such a lot of noise in the street!
I think they're 400 each
They had them in our Walmart the day after she posted the video from Addies’s bday. They were $398. Which in my mind is way too much to spend on a two year old. Or four year old. Or six year old. For one present.

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

JustWannaGossip wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:46 pm
sondraK wrote:
I think they're 400 each
They had them in our Walmart the day after she posted the video from Addies’s bday. They were $398. Which in my mind is way too much to spend on a two year old. Or four year old. Or six year old. For one present.

iirc,i think she was gifted 3 of them from the Co. that makes them.You'd think she could have donated one or more to a needy family?
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

JustWannaGossip wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:46 pm
sondraK wrote:
I think they're 400 each

iirc,i think she was gifted 3 of them from the Co. that makes them.You'd think she could have donated one or more to a needy family?
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Chris confirming Jess fakes footage. We already knew it but he's confirmed.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1a395d.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Chris confirming Jess fakes footage. We already knew it but he's confirmed.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1a395d.jpg[/IMG]

I could imagine doing this if it was extremely important or exciting. But she probably re-enacts them getting out the car at CostCo.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

izziebelle13 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a4fb09.jpg[/IMG]
it’s not the best photo i’ll admit but she looks so much older without the bangs. they cover up so much of her face and make it look so much darker. the makeup is a bit excessive but i get its for dance. with the right braces and the removal of the bangs, she’d look great! obvi the dark circles under her eyes are missing because of the makeup but that girl needs some serious protein!

How is she so tiny aren’t both her parents overweight?

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

Wasn't she supposed to be posting a video Saturday and Sunday? So she missed one of those, and she didn't post on Friday either.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

CurlyQ121 wrote:Wasn't she supposed to be posting a video Saturday and Sunday? So she missed one of those, and she didn't post on Friday either.

I think Saturday's video was for Friday. when I first got the notification that's what went through my mind when I saw it bc you know, she's late with everything.
she was just SOOOOO BUSY dancing and doing the splits WITH torn stomach muscles on stage to show off to all those moms. did you know she was a dancer?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

webby wrote:
CurlyQ121 wrote:Wasn't she supposed to be posting a video Saturday and Sunday? So she missed one of those, and she didn't post on Friday either.

I think Saturday's video was for Friday. when I first got the notification that's what went through my mind when I saw it bc you know, she's late with everything.
she was just SOOOOO BUSY dancing and doing the splits WITH torn stomach muscles on stage to show off to all those moms. did you know she was a dancer?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
In the Saturday video she said because of sOmEtHiNg ExCiTiNg happening she was postong both weekend days then all this week. So of the Saturday video was in place of her Friday one, she didn't post either weekend day. How do her minions just eat this up?

nineteenninety3

sezzajaydee wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Chris confirming Jess fakes footage. We already knew it but he's confirmed.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1a395d.jpg[/IMG]

I could imagine doing this if it was extremely important or exciting. But she probably re-enacts them getting out the car at CostCo.

Shame they don't do anything important or exciting.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: A House Of Grime and Amazon Prime (Part 123)

Unread post by daisy1000 »

If I heard her correctly, her surgery is scheduled for next week Monday. That is so soon.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

Less than one minute into the new video and Jessica asks Chris if he's had surgery... how do you not know if your husband has had surgery or not?
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

I honestly can’t stand listening to her talk about her surgery. She VERY rarely talks about fixing her muscles. All she keeps saying is “tummy tuck! Boob lift! Mommy makeover!” Just admit you want a new bod Jess and stop trying to act like you are really are “in pain” and “need” this surgery. And to go from June, to January?? Yup. Someone needs views.

Girl29
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girl29 »

I am really confused that they have lost 2 years footage when she was sponsored by that internal cloud company forgot the name but it automatically backed up everything for her
fleekcucumber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fleekcucumber »

pinkdiamond_3 wrote:I honestly can’t stand listening to her talk about her surgery. She VERY rarely talks about fixing her muscles. All she keeps saying is “tummy tuck! Boob lift! Mommy makeover!” Just admit you want a new bod Jess and stop trying to act like you are really are “in pain” and “need” this surgery. And to go from June, to January?? Yup. Someone needs views. Image

I came here from GG just to say this! She NEVER complains about her pain. Now, suddenly, she’s not only fixing her “stomach issues”, she’s getting new boobs too. How ridiculous. You got 5 kids Jess, grow up! No one cares what you look like naked. I sure hope she’s got college saved for all kids if she’s going to spend this kind of money on plastic surgery. No wonder insurance wouldn’t cover it! She’s ridiculous.

Return to “JesssFam”