JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Leaked Rude Nudes & More Junk Food

Post by smom12 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:15 pm

She better be saving that money for her open heart surgery that inevitably awaits her 15 years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luci417 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:50 pm

DoodleBop2 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:53 am
YouTubers are so quick to self -diagnose with mental disorders. You don't automatically have anxiety disorder because you're freaking out at the airport or before public speaking. Are you depressed or are you bummed because you never shower leave the house or have any goals or do anything? Depression can look like that but suddenly all these big youtubers are anxious and depressed. Does a disservice to people really suffering.
I think the problem with full time yters is they get into this place where they just NEVER do anything they don't want to do. Not even tiny normal things like cooking dinner a few nights a week and it totally ruins them.
prettyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyll » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:00 pm

luci417 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:
YouTubers are so quick to self -diagnose with mental disorders. You don't automatically have anxiety disorder because you're freaking out at the airport or before public speaking. Are you depressed or are you bummed because you never shower leave the house or have any goals or do anything? Depression can look like that but suddenly all these big youtubers are anxious and depressed. Does a disservice to people really suffering.
I think the problem with full time yters is they get into this place where they just NEVER do anything they don't want to do. Not even tiny normal things like cooking dinner a few nights a week and it totally ruins them.
They get money and lazy is what it is.

sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:17 pm

The Disney thing.
Not sure how it works over there. But friends of mine took their kids a few years ago.
They pretty much paid for the spot. It was first out of the whole dance school who came up with the cash. There were 3 year olds who had only just started dancing who went over kids who had been on the Comp team for years just because their parents paid first.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by DoodleBop2 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:04 pm

luci417 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:50 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:
Yeah. I just watched a video where a YouTuber is like I'm broke. she had her parents money then YouTube money (and several gofundmes) so now she's in her mid-20s having to work to live for the first time. Didn't expect the money to dry up even when she stopped posting almost entirely. It's like they have no sense of normal. So normal life like having to work enough to support yourself or do normal things like cook are huge burdens. No, cleaning toilets isn't fun but it's life not depression.
chelsieross7
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by chelsieross7 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm

Didn’t Jess say recently (in the cheating video with Chris) that she had walked in on drake cheating on her in the home? So why is she nervous about chris going out to cheat if she knows it could literallly happen IN her home?

She has a lot of deep rooted issues in her life. She clearly has issues with her bio dad cheating and leaving her mom for a new family. She wanted a husband and baby ASAP and got knocked up in high school, gave didn’t marry her which left her to find a second baby daddy, who did exactly what her bio dad did to her as a kid, twice! And now she’s got a mess of kids and baby daddies and instead of a working husband who allows her to be a stay at home mom, she’s forced chris to stay home, making herself the bread winner and her life is a sloppy, lazy, boring mess. She needs to work out a lot of issues she has with how her life didn’t turn out the way she wanted and how she made all of these choices to indirectly sabotage herself since she was a teen
beth
Informer
Informer

Post by beth » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:00 pm

The picture of addy is marked that they are at chipotle so they are eatting out yet again why not nakes something healthy like how how is it really Jess.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Siimplycraziie
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Siimplycraziie » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:08 pm

Her choices for that bathroom are so blah. White counters and white tiles with white insets? That grey and white would have looked awesome for the strip around the shower like they showed. Their white cabinets will just turn brown or black anyway bc we all know she won’t clean them

SouthernGal
Talker
Talker

Post by SouthernGal » Thu Mar 14, 2019 6:52 pm

Siimplycraziie wrote:Her choices for that bathroom are so blah. White counters and white tiles with white insets? That grey and white would have looked awesome for the strip around the shower like they showed. Their white cabinets will just turn brown or black anyway bc we all know she won’t clean them

That's what I was thinking. Thankfully I think she changed her cabinet color choice to grey. It helps. But barely. Lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:05 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm
Didn’t Jess say recently (in the cheating video with Chris) that she had walked in on drake cheating on her in the home? So why is she nervous about chris going out to cheat if she knows it could literallly happen IN her home?

She has a lot of deep rooted issues in her life. She clearly has issues with her bio dad cheating and leaving her mom for a new family. She wanted a husband and baby ASAP and got knocked up in high school, gave didn’t marry her which left her to find a second baby daddy, who did exactly what her bio dad did to her as a kid, twice! And now she’s got a mess of kids and baby daddies and instead of a working husband who allows her to be a stay at home mom, she’s forced chris to stay home, making herself the bread winner and her life is a sloppy, lazy, boring mess. She needs to work out a lot of issues she has with how her life didn’t turn out the way she wanted and how she made all of these choices to indirectly sabotage herself since she was a teen
But her parents co-patented so well so you'd think that it didn't affect her as much. I know divorce is hard on kids but she acts like it wasn't a big deal.

As for cheating In The home she has those cameras for Chris and the kids.
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Jessssss picks the most granny colors for her house,although I guess grey is better than dark brown.
And idk about most ppl,but i prefer to spend my bday w my family.Jesssss puts the kids to bed and goes out w friends.She can do what she wants,it's just not my preference
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:50 pm

Jessssss picks the most granny colors for her house,although I guess grey is better than dark brown.
And idk about most ppl,but i prefer to spend my bday w my family.Jesssss puts the kids to bed and goes out w friends.She can do what she wants,it's just not my preference
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm

The bathrooms will look better then the kitchen... but it drives me crazy when people mix tones in their house. Houses should flow, not go from warm, deep browns to cool greys.
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:01 pm

lilia might be able to dance if she would stop trying to be so 'out there',and stop flailing her arms n legs around so much.
And I mean really...can Jessss not figure out the correlation bet. acne and the pill? It's obv. the reason she didn't have acne until now
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:06 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm
The bathrooms will look better then the kitchen... but it drives me crazy when people mix tones in their house. Houses should flow, not go from warm, deep browns to cool greys.
Yes,I hate it when looking at houses,and the designs don't flow.It's like walking thru a fun house w every room a diff. design and color.
I would be horrified if I were looking to buy a house the way Jessss has decorated theirs.My first thought would be an elderly couple lives here w their gkids.LOL
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:07 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:51 pm
Yes,I hate it when looking at houses,and the designs don't flow.It's like walking thru a fun house w every room a diff. design and color.
I would be horrified if I were looking to buy a house the way Jessss has decorated theirs.My first thought would be an elderly couple lives here w their gkids.LOL
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by violet-kelsey black » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:42 pm

Just from pictures that I have seen on here, her home is hideous. About how much has she spent on remodeling it? The next poor buyers are probably going to have to change everything to make it look nice lol

Wolvesmouth101
Talker
Talker

Post by Wolvesmouth101 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 am

jellybean wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Imagine not being able to go anywhere without prior approval as an adult? Why did you take too long here? Why did you go here this isn't where you said you'd be! If Jess has anxiety then she needs to treat her anxiety mental health is not an excuse to treat your family like shit.

Although I think anxiety is bull because if she did why are her kids in the street? Why post video of Lilia naked in the tub? Yeah no. Worried he'll cheat isn't the same thing.
Right? Everyone wants to diagnose themselves and their mothers with a full blown anxiety disorder because they get nervous sometimes. That’s a natural human emotion

I have REAL anxiety and a phobia to vomit. Having real anxiety and a phobia isnt just freaking out over something or feeling nervous its way more than that. It controls you and you think about it 24/7 even when a normal person would not. I have anxiety over germs and i dont let my daughter go on public playplaces, shopping carts, high chairs, play with random kids etc. my anxiety is bad so gets me so annoyed when someone says they have anxiety or phobias over being nervous. Being nervous is normal much different than true anxiety
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:44 am

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:42 pm
Just from pictures that I have seen on here, her home is hideous. About how much has she spent on remodeling it? The next poor buyers are probably going to have to change everything to make it look nice lol

Yes,I thought the 80's look w the blue carpet and natural wood looked better.At least it was bright and airy,and not weighed down w dark colors
bp_0116
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bp_0116 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:50 am

After seeing Jess' insta story, I am convinced that Lilia's lack of dancing ability is because of the studio that she's at. All the kids in that line up (when they were rehearsing for the parade) were dancing like she was an whne Jess posted the video of the final showcase, the choreography is way too simple for 6-8. Its what you'd expect from 3 year olds. If Jess genuinely wants Lilia to dance at a higher level, she needs to pull her out of there and put her in a real dance studio.
prettyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyll » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:05 am

bp_0116 wrote:After seeing Jess' insta story, I am convinced that Lilia's lack of dancing ability is because of the studio that she's at. All the kids in that line up (when they were rehearsing for the parade) were dancing like she was an whne Jess posted the video of the final showcase, the choreography is way too simple for 6-8. Its what you'd expect from 3 year olds. If Jess genuinely wants Lilia to dance at a higher level, she needs to pull her out of there and put her in a real dance studio.
She’d never because don’t you know she was a dancer and that’s where she went.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by webby » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:17 am

MiloandMax1 wrote:
chelsieross7 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:52 pm

But her parents co-patented so well so you'd think that it didn't affect her as much. I know divorce is hard on kids but she acts like it wasn't a big deal.

As for cheating In The home she has those cameras for Chris and the kids.
the camera for that area will just so happen to be disconnected to plug in Alpine's $3,000 Fortnite machine

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Barrx2
Talker
Talker

Post by Barrx2 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:47 am

cardboardbox wrote:
Momto3boys wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:49 am
The only time I would be okay with the tracking is when he's doing 6he drive down to Tommy and Caden to check on traffic, ETA, stuff like that. Day to day, no. There is no excuse to track your significant other daily and if you think it's justifiable I'd really suggest help because no.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
My husband drives back in forth to work its a 100 mile round trip. I track him if he is really late . He calls when he gets to work so I know he got there safely and if he is late coming home I will track him . He drives on i95 and there are deadly wrecks every damn day on that road. All those people driving to disney ( I am on the fl/ga border) .. If he is driving around town I never check his status
I95 is a mess up here too in CT &NY

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I hate i95 with a passion I’m also on the NY/ CT
border and will not drive on it unless I absolutely have to my husband also drives on it and like you said I track him if he’s super late

nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:26 am

When she accidentally said they were going to design the Kitchen I was so excited because what she has done in that kitchen is horrendous.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:02 am

sondraK wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:50 pm
but she did spend the day with her kids? Her kids went to bed and she went out???
Jess spends ALL her time with her kids. This isnt like Michelle Pearson or Keren Swan who spend the least amount of time possible alone with their kids.

Return to “JesssFam”