JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Dallas_Snob
Talker
Talker

Re: JesssFam: Oh Skube Doo, I'll GPS Track You (Part ???)

Post by Dallas_Snob » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:43 am

Hailstorm56 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:46 am
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:This creep wasn't just driving through the town. He/she went out of their way to see the kids' school, Jess' house etc. That's not cool.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I agree. Driving through Modesto is one thing but it's not like Jess lives on the main road through the town. It's a bit weird.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
100%. Purposely seeking out her house and trying to find the kids school in relation to their house is just too much. There was someone on the kkandbabyj forum who drove by their house and took pictures. It just feels wrong...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the point was the user could find the house/school. Doesn’t mean they’re going to do anything.

I mean, Jess has made it easy for anyone to find out where they live and where her kids attend school. That’s the issue.

The poster was simply pointing out how easy it was to find. Didn’t post pictures or give any extra information.
prettyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyll » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:17 am

Brook1888 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
prettyll wrote: It’s not like I went out of my way and made a special trip to her neighborhood. I had to drive threw Modesto anyway and if I was a weirdo that’s how easy it is to find her. If she cared she’d at least try to hide where she lives and where her kids go to school, but nope she films it all and drives a giant bus she advertises her channel on.

Bwhaha no one is allowed to drive through Modesto at all. Ever. Or any town that a YouTuber or anyone remotely famous lives in or visits.

What would be creepy would be someone who is actively looking for Messss and her kids going there or stalking them based on insta posts. Like that Sun Kissed Mama (I think) did in Hawaii. That is the definition of creepy. But Messss makes it easy for the random weirdos to find her kids wherever she is.
This creep wasn't just driving through the town. He/she went out of their way to see the kids' school, Jess' house etc. That's not cool.

All these youtubers want to be famous they want to be like a celebrity. People drive by celebrities houses all the time just to see it. You can pay to go on tours in LA to see celebrity houses. If Jessica didn’t want to be found or noticed she wouldn’t drive around with a Jesssfam license plate on a massive bus she doesn’t need. I literally drove down her street that was all. The school is right next to her house it was impossible not to see it.

ellabelle
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by ellabelle » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:27 am

Celebrities have security systems and hired personnel at least to keep them safe. Does Jess think her stupid cameras can protect her children? She broadcasts EVERYTHING about her children, it would be so easy for someone to drive up and entice one of the kids with fortnight crap or whatever and just take them. I'm glad that someone was able to prove how easy it was to find them and maybe she will see that and actually do something about it! She thinks she lives in this bubble where everything is great and no one will hurt her and she's famous and honestly it's terrifying. Something could easily happen to those children and she needs a damn wake up call because those kids are probably safer at Disney (where she semi-freaked out about the possibility to losing them) then they are at their own homes!
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MollyAnneDenver » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:31 am

Hope someone can help me figure out something :)

How often does Jess have those step children ( her husband's). Why I ask is that I saw her instagram and every post about Disneyland was all about 7 kids this and 7 kids that - It seemed to me ( as someone who does not watch her) that she is milking the number of kids she has A LOT - but if they do not live with her often then that would be super annoying.
MollyAnneDenver
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MollyAnneDenver » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:31 am

How often does Jess have those step children ( her husband's). Why I ask is that I saw her instagram and every post about Disneyland was all about 7 kids this and 7 kids that - It seemed to me ( as someone who does not watch her) that she is milking the number of kids she has A LOT - but if they do not live with her often then that would be super annoying.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kalipali » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:41 am

Moony wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:11 am
So she was sick before Disney, fine at Disney, and now she’s sick again? Sounds like mold jess, ew.

This is actually a really good point - I wonder if it’s true. Could explain why those kids always have that terrible, nasty cough too.
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparklingdee » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 am

MollyAnneDenver wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:31 am

They barely have them, for Jess its all about a photo opportunity with a bunch of kids and shouting "1,2,3,4,5,6,7!!!!!!!" when they are out to get attention. She thrives on people saying "YOU'RE A MOTHER TO ALL THOSE CHILDREN???"
strikeaposie
Talker
Talker

Post by strikeaposie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:57 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:21 am
Brook1888 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Bwhaha no one is allowed to drive through Modesto at all. Ever. Or any town that a YouTuber or anyone remotely famous lives in or visits.

What would be creepy would be someone who is actively looking for Messss and her kids going there or stalking them based on insta posts. Like that Sun Kissed Mama (I think) did in Hawaii. That is the definition of creepy. But Messss makes it easy for the random weirdos to find her kids wherever she is.
This creep wasn't just driving through the town. He/she went out of their way to see the kids' school, Jess' house etc. That's not cool.

I agree. Driving through Modesto is one thing but it's not like Jess lives on the main road through the town. It's a bit weird.

Seconded. It'd be one thing if the person was like "I drove past her precious Texas Roadhouse." What's weird to me is that the poster said they were on their way back from Disneyland...so did she take her kids/friends/family through this weird detour?
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lyanna » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:15 am

Sparklingdee wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 am
MollyAnneDenver wrote:

They barely have them, for Jess its all about a photo opportunity with a bunch of kids and shouting "1,2,3,4,5,6,7!!!!!!!" when they are out to get attention. She thrives on people saying "YOU'RE A MOTHER TO ALL THOSE CHILDREN???"
Remember Jess' ambition in life was to become a MILF.
She would die if someone in the streets tells her "You're a mother to all those children???You look so young and good!"
strikeaposie
Talker
Talker

Post by strikeaposie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:34 am

Sparklingdee wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:53 am
MollyAnneDenver wrote:

She always seems to make titles like "I did X with MY SEVEN CHILDREN" while disregarding the adult help she has. Janell went with them to both Hawaii and Disney, so that makes it 3 adults and 8 children. Plus her mom and grandmother, so then it's 5 adults and 8 children. That's not that difficult.
nineteenninety3
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by nineteenninety3 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:43 am

MollyAnneDenver wrote:Hope someone can help me figure out something :)

She claims two weekends a month and every school holiday. In reality it's once every couple of months. But her videos with Tommy and Caden get better views so she pretends it's more often.

Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Post by Hailstorm56 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:01 am

Dallas_Snob wrote:
Hailstorm56 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:46 am
nineteenninety3 wrote:I agree. Driving through Modesto is one thing but it's not like Jess lives on the main road through the town. It's a bit weird.

100%. Purposely seeking out her house and trying to find the kids school in relation to their house is just too much. There was someone on the kkandbabyj forum who drove by their house and took pictures. It just feels wrong...

I think the point was the user could find the house/school. Doesn’t mean they’re going to do anything.

I mean, Jess has made it easy for anyone to find out where they live and where her kids attend school. That’s the issue.

The poster was simply pointing out how easy it was to find. Didn’t post pictures or give any extra information.
Obviously Jess is to blame for putting their I to out there. But I personally would never take the time out of my day to try and prove that type of stuff. I remember when I first found ytmd you weren’t even supposed to contact the youtubers and report back to the forum. But now people are driving to their houses and that’s just supposed to be okay? It just don’t think it should be encouraged

Taurusmom
Talker
Talker

Post by Taurusmom » Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:49 am

strikeaposie wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:57 am
nineteenninety3 wrote:
Brook1888 wrote:This creep wasn't just driving through the town. He/she went out of their way to see the kids' school, Jess' house etc. That's not cool.

Seconded. It'd be one thing if the person was like "I drove past her precious Texas Roadhouse." What's weird to me is that the poster said they were on their way back from Disneyland...so did she take her kids/friends/family through this weird detour?
Good Lord...this is going to be like the kkandbabyj "stalker" drama that went on recently! Jess will be ranting on social media about her "stalker" and the "measures in place". FIX IT JESUS!!!!
strikeaposie
Talker
Talker

Post by strikeaposie » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Taurusmom wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:49 am
strikeaposie wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

Good Lord...this is going to be like the kkandbabyj "stalker" drama that went on recently! Jess will be ranting on social media about her "stalker" and the "measures in place". FIX IT JESUS!!!!
I hope not, but if she does rant then I hope people call her out for making that info available. What bothers me about people driving out of their way to see her house and report here is it gives Jess an excuse. Like "Those people on that page sought me out." rather than the full truth which is "I am reckless about where we live and people can easily find us." because EVERYONE knows that the person who posted was just being curious and had absolutely no ill intentions or desires to do anything other than report back at how easily it was found and how trashy her house is.
MiloandMax1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:26 pm

The crazy thing is Jess blurs their school name but has shown how far their school is from their house (by walking it and showing the school so if you find her address you know which school district it is anyway) but she blurs their shirts.
Then she lets them play outside by themselves because she is "watching from the window" when most of the time we see her editing in her bedroom. She refuses to use the backyard which would be safer. She thinks those caution children signs will save her kids and actually they are illegal to have in the road, if someone hits the sign they can sue Jess because she isn't rightful owner to the streets (city is only legally allowed to put any signs up). Or worse one of her kids will get hit and she will say but we had a sign. Doesn't work that way.
prettyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyll » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:35 pm

Taurusmom wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:

Actually she lives almost directly off the freeway and yes I was with my husband and my kids were asleep in the car it was 11:30 at night. My husband didn’t care he knows about this forum and has listened to me talk about her for years. I didn’t take pictures or knock on her door, or stay there and stalk them. It’s not like I went on a mission driving hours just to look at her house. It’s not like I’m posting pictures or her address. I saw on our gps I was going to be going through Modesto, a quick google search later I had her address, and I just drove through her neighborhood. We got off the freeway drove threw her neighborhood, got gas, and left in like 10 minutes. If that makes me crazy I guess I’m crazy lol.

markymark
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by markymark » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:50 pm

prettyll wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:35 pm
Taurusmom wrote:
strikeaposie wrote:

Actually she lives almost directly off the freeway and yes I was with my husband and my kids were asleep in the car it was 11:30 at night. My husband didn’t care he knows about this forum and has listened to me talk about her for years. I didn’t take pictures or knock on her door, or stay there and stalk them. It’s not like I went on a mission driving hours just to look at her house. It’s not like I’m posting pictures or her address. I saw on our gps I was going to be going through Modesto, a quick google search later I had her address, and I just drove through her neighborhood. We got off the freeway drove threw her neighborhood, got gas, and left in like 10 minutes. If that makes me crazy I guess I’m crazy lol.

I just googled it myself. It took not even two minutes to find it... it was alarmingly easy.
sezzajaydee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:27 pm

Messss seems to think those cameras are like a force field no one can penetrate.
When we were looking at prices for ours, it was made abundantly clear that cameras don’t stop crime. They deter some. But mainly they’re for identifying the criminals and insurance purposes.

She seems to think watching her kids over cameras makes them immune to anything bad.
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 pm

If you have security cams, I heard a policeman once say that they need to be clear,sharp pics...as in HD,in order to ID the suspect(s).A grainy image is not going to cut it.There needs to be clear proof.
Just thought I'd pass this on
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:01 pm

If you have security cams, I heard a policeman once say that they need to be clear,sharp pics...as in HD,in order to ID the suspect(s).A grainy image is not going to cut it.There needs to be clear proof.
sezzajaydee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm

sondraK wrote:If you have security cams, I heard a policeman once say that they need to be clear,sharp pics...as in HD,in order to ID the suspect(s).A grainy image is not going to cut it.There needs to be clear proof.
I’m in Australia. They use shitty pics all the time in order to identify people. Heck, they use crappy pictures for amber alerts.
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:03 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:35 pm
sondraK wrote:If you have security cams, I heard a policeman once say that they need to be clear,sharp pics...as in HD,in order to ID the suspect(s).A grainy image is not going to cut it.There needs to be clear proof.
I’m in Australia. They use shitty pics all the time in order to identify people. Heck, they use crappy pictures for amber alerts.
Wow.The defense and attorneys here in the US would have grainy pics ruled inconsequential
sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:03 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:
Wow.The defense and attorneys here in the US would have grainy pics ruled inconsequential
sezzajaydee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 pm

sondraK wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

This is one of the many they’ve used when asking for the public’s assistance to locate a suspect.

Also very off topic I know. But also sort of not when discussing Messss using cameras as baby sitters. Imagine someone taking your kid and this is the only sort of lead they have.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 639d65.jpg[/IMG]

Haulnarse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:00 pm

sezzajaydee wrote:
sondraK wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

This is one of the many they’ve used when asking for the public’s assistance to locate a suspect.

Also very off topic I know. But also sort of not when discussing Messss using cameras as baby sitters. Imagine someone taking your kid and this is the only sort of lead they have.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 639d65.jpg[/IMG]

Funny New Zealand Police suspect photos look the same Image hahaha

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 896272.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201904 ... 1af3a9.jpg[/IMG]

Return to “JesssFam”