JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Big Baby's Fits and Too Tight Outfits (Part 129)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:05 pm

bia_molly34 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:57 pm
Elodie401 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:15 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
This! She runs her social media, Lilia doesn't. Jess was also advertising on her YouTube channel and putting the link in the description. That would be like a company putting up on their social media that an employee is selling cookies. Also Lilia if she was older would have been able to go to Hawaii. For what, some teen followers using mommy and daddy's money to have cookies shipped to their door.
Right. I get all that. My point was just that Lilia didnt break any rules. I've been following lilly Bumpus' journey since she was about 6 months old. She deserves to see the whole world outside of the glass ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I understood her point, and the people who bought the cookies from Lilia knew that the prizes would be for her, because well they bought and she received the prizes.
I'm not gonna argue about it but if you want to keep pretending but if you read the girl scout rules Lilia did break them. And what did Lilia learn in the process, absolutely nothing just that she sold the most in her troop and gets to go to DL and next year or the year after probably the opportunity for Hawaii. For doing nothing. I give props to the kids actually trying to give back (the cancer patient) and the ones standing outside stores selling their boxes whether its 1 box or 500 they will learn more than Lilia EVER will. And I'm not knocking Lilia im knocking Jess because she is raising 5 entitled kids (thankfully C & T seem to have a mom that is raising well rounded kids)
bia_molly34
Amateur
Amateur

Post by bia_molly34 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:19 pm

Outlandergirl21 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:14 pm
WOW 😮

Just came across this site and must say I’m completely shocked at the way people talk about Jess’s kids, I am a married mum of 4 and found Jess by accident when I was pregnant with my youngest in 2010, I had my eldest daughter at 16. Right I know Jess puts herself out their for all to see etc and she has to take the bad along with the good but some of the derogatory comments about Addie a small innocent child and Lilia a 9 year old child🤬 Jess has to deal with her actions a vlogger towards her kids when they are older but she’s their mother, imagine in 5-6 years time Lilia comes across this site and sees what you evil grown women are saying about her! It’s totally blown my mind, aye comment on HER house HER duties as a mum CHRIS as a dad/husband HER tummy tucks HER monetary spends etc but to be so personal about her children’s looks etc is disgusting. I think we all would get judged if we vlogged, as life is about perspectives one women’s house ain’t gonna be like another’s but just because we aren’t the same or have the same morals doesn’t make us right or any better! I don’t think Jess is perfect but neither the hell am I but I’m not gonna lower myself to ridicule a child to make me feel better about my life! Completely stunned
You are totally right, and you know what I think is curious, this happens more in the forum of Jessica, in Britneyandbaby for example there is no one discussing the appearance of her children, really with Lilia and Addie some people are scary, and they poor girls are beautiful who like to dance and have fun and who is not to blame, what his mother found by exposing them a way to make money.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chatabox » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Outlandergirl21 wrote:WOW Image

Just came across this site and must say I’m completely shocked at the way people talk about Jess’s kids, I am a married mum of 4 and found Jess by accident when I was pregnant with my youngest in 2010, I had my eldest daughter at 16. Right I know Jess puts herself out their for all to see etc and she has to take the bad along with the good but some of the derogatory comments about Addie a small innocent child and Lilia a 9 year old childImage Jess has to deal with her actions a vlogger towards her kids when they are older but she’s their mother, imagine in 5-6 years time Lilia comes across this site and sees what you evil grown women are saying about her! It’s totally blown my mind, aye comment on HER house HER duties as a mum CHRIS as a dad/husband HER tummy tucks HER monetary spends etc but to be so personal about her children’s looks etc is disgusting. I think we all would get judged if we vlogged, as life is about perspectives one women’s house ain’t gonna be like another’s but just because we aren’t the same or have the same morals doesn’t make us right or any better! I don’t think Jess is perfect but neither the hell am I but I’m not gonna lower myself to ridicule a child to make me feel better about my life! Completely stunned

So you only care about Lilia and Addie? You’re just as bad as Jess. She has 5 kids, but anyone would believe that she only has 2. The issue is JESS’ parenting and the way she films and dresses her kids.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:38 pm

Chatabox wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:26 pm

Just came across this site and must say I’m completely shocked at the way people talk about Jess’s kids, I am a married mum of 4 and found Jess by accident when I was pregnant with my youngest in 2010, I had my eldest daughter at 16. Right I know Jess puts herself out their for all to see etc and she has to take the bad along with the good but some of the derogatory comments about Addie a small innocent child and Lilia a 9 year old childImage Jess has to deal with her actions a vlogger towards her kids when they are older but she’s their mother, imagine in 5-6 years time Lilia comes across this site and sees what you evil grown women are saying about her! It’s totally blown my mind, aye comment on HER house HER duties as a mum CHRIS as a dad/husband HER tummy tucks HER monetary spends etc but to be so personal about her children’s looks etc is disgusting. I think we all would get judged if we vlogged, as life is about perspectives one women’s house ain’t gonna be like another’s but just because we aren’t the same or have the same morals doesn’t make us right or any better! I don’t think Jess is perfect but neither the hell am I but I’m not gonna lower myself to ridicule a child to make me feel better about my life! Completely stunned

So you only care about Lilia and Addie? You’re just as bad as Jess. She has 5 kids, but anyone would believe that she only has 2. The issue is JESS’ parenting and the way she films and dresses her kids.
Most of what I've read on here about Addie is her filtering her hair (if she didn't care about looks why would she care what color it was) and how she dresses Addie in uncomfortable clothing. As far as Lilia I really do believe she has some kind of defiency which again falls on Jess not giving those kids proper nutrition and sleep. She loves that Lilia is petite and can wear 4T tutus though, which is sickening and on her.
prettyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyll » Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:48 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess just looks worse since the 17,000 surgery and I think not wearing looser clothes does her no favor. Oh here come the "don't body shame" people... This is someone that wanted her tummy tuck to show off her body but then doesn't take care of it.
Her stomach may be fixed and yay for her if it caused her pain but she doesn’t look any better because she doesn’t take care of her body. It definitely looks like she’s gaining weight. She can dress however she wants, but it does her no favors. How’s the gym going haven’t heard much about that lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Informer
Informer

Post by ThisIsMeCeej » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:39 pm

prettyll wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:48 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Jess just looks worse since the 17,000 surgery and I think not wearing looser clothes does her no favor. Oh here come the "don't body shame" people... This is someone that wanted her tummy tuck to show off her body but then doesn't take care of it.
Her stomach may be fixed and yay for her if it caused her pain but she doesn’t look any better because she doesn’t take care of her body. It definitely looks like she’s gaining weight. She can dress however she wants, but it does her no favors. How’s the gym going haven’t heard much about that lately.

I am all for a person wearing what makes them feel comfortable... but, she can't honestly look in the mirror, wearing that thing that looks like an iguana threw up flowers, and think she looks good... and then feel comfortable like that? I am glad she's no longer in pain, no one deserves to be in excruciating pain, but... the floral stuff.. eh. I don't care if she wears her spandex spaghetti strap tops, if she feels comfortable wearing them... but, I really hope the floral stuff accidentally gets burned or eaten by the washing machine.
Hey now, hey now... don't dream it's over...
cjl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cjl123 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:44 pm

Sis. We don’t care what you think. Thank you, next.

Jennabud
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jennabud » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:07 pm

MiloandMax1 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:

Most of what I've read on here about Addie is her filtering her hair (if she didn't care about looks why would she care what color it was) and how she dresses Addie in uncomfortable clothing. As far as Lilia I really do believe she has some kind of defiency which again falls on Jess not giving those kids proper nutrition and sleep. She loves that Lilia is petite and can wear 4T tutus though, which is sickening and on her.
Same. It’s one thing to talk about how the photos are edited and how they are dressed that’s all Jess. And another to talk about their face and other hurtful things. The dance stuff is another. I’m all for kids having fun and they don’t have to be great. It’s Jess saying how they are so amazing and how important it is and showing it to the world.

MommaMia3
Informer
Informer

Post by MommaMia3 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:37 pm

Pretty much every comment I've seen regarding the kids relates back to Jess and her shitty parenting. The kids' teeth are covered in metal, because Jess feeds them shit and doesn't teach them good hygiene. They're loud and abnoxious, because Jess eggs them on and doesn't tell them no. Addie is a brat and a bully to her siblings, because Jess giggles at everything she does and doesn't discipline her. It all goes back to Jess.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

[halloweendarlin]
Amateur
Amateur

Post by [halloweendarlin] » Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:45 pm

MommaMia3 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:37 pm
Pretty much every comment I've seen regarding the kids relates back to Jess and her shitty parenting. The kids' teeth are covered in metal, because Jess feeds them shit and doesn't teach them good hygiene. They're loud and abnoxious, because Jess eggs them on and doesn't tell them no. Addie is a brat and a bully to her siblings, because Jess giggles at everything she does and doesn't discipline her. It all goes back to Jess.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Exactly. And when she was complaining about people in Orlando being rude, well if I was there and a horde of wild, screaming, running around, crazy children came in my area, I would probably not be too happy either.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Haulnarse » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 pm

kates_crush wrote:
80085 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:28 am
prettyll wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:08 am

She dresses so terrible for her body. This is just embarrassing.

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

It's always women like Jess, untoned and chubby but not visibly overweight, that wear shit like this. Who could possibly look in the mirror, wearing that and with that body, and be like "yeah, this is an appropriate outfit for a 27 year old mother of 7(5)!"

Hide your shame, Jessica! Oh wait, she has none.
"hide your shame?" wtf.
no body is shameful, people of all shapes and sizes should wear whatever they like.
there is nothing wrong with her outfit.
shit like this pisses me off. Never shame anyone for how they choose to dress.

Liked this by accident Image

There IS something wrong with her outfit... its a size or two too small for her franken-body.

sondraK
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sondraK » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 pm

Wow...I watched Keren's vid where they visit,and yeah...they got a couple mins in,and no tagline for it.Almost like JessssVisit was an afterthought,or something w drudgery they had to put in.Apparently,she wasn't invited to the wedding,either.
Idk much about Keren,but she appears to be very graceful,charming and pretty.And she dresses well
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:31 pm

sondraK wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:16 pm
Wow...I watched Keren's vid where they visit,and yeah...they got a couple mins in,and no tagline for it.Almost like JessssVisit was an afterthought,or something w drudgery they had to put in.Apparently,she wasn't invited to the wedding,either.
Idk much about Keren,but she appears to be very graceful,charming and pretty.And she dresses well
Jess was invited to the wedding but it was the weekend of the recital. She said she would have went had she not been in it (with the alum dance).
strikeaposie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:34 pm

Jennabud wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:07 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:
Chatabox wrote:

Same. It’s one thing to talk about how the photos are edited and how they are dressed that’s all Jess. And another to talk about their face and other hurtful things. The dance stuff is another. I’m all for kids having fun and they don’t have to be great. It’s Jess saying how they are so amazing and how important it is and showing it to the world.

Jesss’s editing does the children no favors, but Lilia gets harshly judged here. I hate to see the comparison between Lilia and Sid from Ice Age, or just outright calling her Sid. It’s one thing to hate the ill fitting clothing Jesss puts Addy in and allows Lilia to wear, but sometimes it just goes overboard.
prettyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prettyll » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:47 pm

strikeaposie wrote:
Jennabud wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Most of what I've read on here about Addie is her filtering her hair (if she didn't care about looks why would she care what color it was) and how she dresses Addie in uncomfortable clothing. As far as Lilia I really do believe she has some kind of defiency which again falls on Jess not giving those kids proper nutrition and sleep. She loves that Lilia is petite and can wear 4T tutus though, which is sickening and on her.

Jesss’s editing does the children no favors, but Lilia gets harshly judged here. I hate to see the comparison between Lilia and Sid from Ice Age, or just outright calling her Sid. It’s one thing to hate the ill fitting clothing Jesss puts Addy in and allows Lilia to wear, but sometimes it just goes overboard.
I agree it does and when they get older and read that for themselves and see how much of their life and privacy their mother has exposed to the world and get upset or sad they only have their mother to blame. Jessica did this to them.

strikeaposie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by strikeaposie » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:59 pm

prettyll wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:47 pm
strikeaposie wrote:
Jennabud wrote:

I agree it does and when they get older and read that for themselves and see how much of their life and privacy their mother has exposed to the world and get upset or sad they only have their mother to blame. Jessica did this to them.

It’s going to be rough. Especially once the kids realize how bizarre this is. Jessica essentially turned their lives into the Truman Show for a big payout. That’s not normal. Celebrities spend fortunes protecting their kids’ identities and Jessica thinks it’s a source of pride to have her children born and raised on YouTube. I hope she’s setting aside money for therapy.
dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dylanh26 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:02 pm

kates_crush wrote:
80085 wrote:
prettyll wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:08 am

She dresses so terrible for her body. This is just embarrassing.

It's always women like Jess, untoned and chubby but not visibly overweight, that wear shit like this. Who could possibly look in the mirror, wearing that and with that body, and be like "yeah, this is an appropriate outfit for a 27 year old mother of 7(5)!"

"hide your shame?" wtf.
no body is shameful, people of all shapes and sizes should wear whatever they like.
Thats exactly what I was saying. But everyone just ignored my comment because they think it’s okay to body shame someone because “oh when you’re chubby and overweight you shouldn’t wear shorts” like yeah I don’t care for Jess much but that’s just cruel.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dylanh26 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:04 pm

Babbs18 wrote:
kates_crush wrote:
80085 wrote:

"hide your shame?" wtf.
There's a difference about wearing what you like and wearing what suits your body
Okay but who are you to tell people what they should or shouldn’t wear?

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dylanh26 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:06 pm

Okay I’m totally with you on this one. Yes I’ve done this in the past and definitely don’t think it’s something I should’ve done. But the body shaming of Jess that’s been happening is completely WRONG on all levels and it makes me sad.

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dylanh26 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:10 pm

cjl123 wrote:

Sis. We don’t care what you think. Thank you, next.

Bitch leave her alone. She can have her own opinions and I’m sure there’s lots of people who care what she thinks, so if you could please not be rude to her simply because you don’t agree with her that would be nice.
ThAnK U, nExT!

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dylanh26 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:12 pm

Haulnarse wrote:
kates_crush wrote:
80085 wrote:

"hide your shame?" wtf.

Liked this by accident Image

There IS something wrong with her outfit... its a size or two too small for her franken-body.
Are you wearing her clothes? I didn’t think so. She can wear whatever she wants.

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ssr0312 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:24 pm

sondraK wrote:Wow...I watched Keren's vid where they visit,and yeah...they got a couple mins in,and no tagline for it.Almost like JessssVisit was an afterthought,or something w drudgery they had to put in.Apparently,she wasn't invited to the wedding,either.
LOLLL!!!!!!!! Keren is a lot of things but graceful is not one of themImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

dylanh26
Amateur
Amateur

Post by dylanh26 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:26 pm

Y’all are grown ass women. Act like it.
Put yourself in Lilia’s shoes. Imagine seeing all the comments on here about how “ugly” and “unfortunate looking” you are. She is NINE and I’m sure she would be very hurt if she saw these. Yes her dancing may be uncoordinated, but she’s a kid. Let her have fun. Second, get the fuck out of here with your” oh here comes the “StOp BoDy sHaMiNg jEsSiCa” comments”
Well it is body shaming. She can wear whatever the hell she wants to. Like someone else said, no body is shameful. It doesn’t matter if you don’t think her clothes look good on her, because she is her own person and can wear whatever she wants to. All bodies are beautiful. You can still be “overweight” or “chubby” and be a good person. Your weight,shape,size, whatever you wanna call it, DOES NOT define you as a person. The fact that you all go as far to body shame and call CHILDREN ugly is fucking pathetic.

sezzajaydee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sezzajaydee » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:31 pm

You’re in the wrong place, ladies.

That is all.
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MiloandMax1 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:20 pm

Yet here you are and somehow found the website, right? So what can we talk about? What is ok with Jess fans (or is that fam). We aren't the mother exploiting our kids to live comfortable lives now are we? We aren't the parents not protecting our children. And no she isn't putting $ away for therapy for things SHE has caused because Jess herself has said she doesn't believe in therapy. Your supposed to be happy no matter what and its a choice in Jess lala land where there are unicorns and rainbows. Guess we can't talk about the $17,000 surgery she got (weird she blamed the twins that have brought in that money for her to have that surgery, so bad she got pregnant with Landen). Don't bring it up though cause its body shaming. But then what do we expect when she's obsessed with her kids size so she still shops in the junior section.

Return to “JesssFam”