JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Locked
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1010
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:12 am
Has thanked: 684 times
Been thanked: 5186 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by strikeaposie » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:04 am

So for Addy's first day of school she packed oranges, cheerios, cheese, strawberries, carrots, and mini muffins. What the hell. Then she picked Addy up early? She's already only going to school twice a week and they're picking her up early? What is the point?

I wanted to slap her when she was rambling about the package being delivered late when she didn't even bother checking her package mailbox?! Why is she so dense!
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer
Posts: 347
Joined: Tue May 29, 2018 1:13 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 1095 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by Heyyhoe » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:10 am

riiot08 wrote:Her house is only going to get more and more out of control as her gaggle of children gets older.

Fundamental lessons like responsibility clearly aren't being taught. Nothing worse than a teenage driver that hasn't been taught the value of a dollar and has a mom like Messss who will just replace everything. Remember the affulenza kids on the news a few years back? That's exactly where I see her kids headed.
‘Gaggle of children’ lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3768
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 19417 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:21 am

Glad she finally got the boys decent athletic shoes. I don't know why she is surprised they rip the Vans. No offense to anyone that wears them but I always thought they are more for fashion than play. She only buys them that brand because of Chris. How many times have people told her in the comments to get an athletic shoe?
CourtKnee0324
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:05 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 197 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by CourtKnee0324 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:25 am

So, did any of you know that Addie is two? But almost three. But also still two. And still almost three. 😂

We get it, Jesss.
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1121
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am
Has thanked: 265 times
Been thanked: 1580 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by Captain Smooth » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 am

cat77 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 am
Captain Smooth wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 am
Jess never got the fundamental understanding for nutrition, not even for herself. Look at how she feeds herself after having a major operation. Mc Donalds and Texas Roadhouse don't provide enough nutrients for growing children, let alone teenagers. When Lilia hits puperty I give her a maximum of 2 years before signs of deficiency start to appear. Same with the boys, although the boys are dropped off at Mimis more often and from what I saw, as long as they were with Mimi, they all looked healthy.
Wouldn't Jess have learned about nutrition and general eating habits from Mimi though? I kinda doubt that she's that much better.
Oh don't say that. I know a bunch of people who have nutritionally well educated, good cooking parents, but they themselves can, at best, throw a frozen Pizza in the oven and that often is too much to ask.

They and Jess have the same problem, zero interest in doing anything related to food, except ordering. It's already praise worthy that she makes her kids lunches at all. We saw the video, where she did a happy dance, because her children took pizza day over her lunch. It meant she didn't need to think about her, already sparse foodplan for her kids. She is the definition of lazy, when it comes to food, since she cannot even be bothered to throw some frozen crap in, nope, someone else has to heat it.
sondraK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1707
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 2887 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by sondraK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am

Amber is doing a good job w the diet and food choices/cooking/shopping/prep/.And Gabe seems to be sticking to it.I'm impressed.I know we'll never see that from Jess n Chris
cjl123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 793
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:12 am
Has thanked: 1793 times
Been thanked: 3590 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by cjl123 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:35 am

CourtKnee0324 wrote:So, did any of you know that Addie is two? But almost three. But also still two. And still almost three. Image

We get it, Jesss.
Wait Addie is almost 3? You mean the 3 that comes after the 2? Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:22 am
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 1307 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by Gumballerina » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:23 am

sondraK wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am
Amber is doing a good job w the diet and food choices/cooking/shopping/prep/.And Gabe seems to be sticking to it.I'm impressed.I know we'll never see that from Jess n Chris
Maybe that's the real reason they haven't been going on their lunch dates with Jess and Chris. In a few months time, Amber and Gabe will have hopefully slimmed down and Jess (let's face it, she showed herself going to the gym twice then we never had an update) will be flabby and chubby all around.

Since they're doing so good with their own food, I wonder what Logan takes for lunch to school? Probably a healthy, balanced meal that actually fuels his energy for the day and allows him to concentrate on his schoolwork.
sianny_threepac
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:47 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 313 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by sianny_threepac » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:41 am

Gumballerina wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:23 am
sondraK wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:10 am
Amber is doing a good job w the diet and food choices/cooking/shopping/prep/.And Gabe seems to be sticking to it.I'm impressed.I know we'll never see that from Jess n Chris
Maybe that's the real reason they haven't been going on their lunch dates with Jess and Chris. In a few months time, Amber and Gabe will have hopefully slimmed down and Jess (let's face it, she showed herself going to the gym twice then we never had an update) will be flabby and chubby all around.

Since they're doing so good with their own food, I wonder what Logan takes for lunch to school? Probably a healthy, balanced meal that actually fuels his energy for the day and allows him to concentrate on his schoolwork.
An actual sandwich or something similar like a chicken salad
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3768
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 19417 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:53 am

Even when Amber wasn't on keto she showed Logan's lunch and it was a nice lunch. She also reuses leftovers from dinners too I think, but Jess doesn't even know how to cook anything other than spaghetti without sauce and tacos.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 521 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by Hereforthemamadrama » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:43 am

Her school lunches are more like snacks and even than not even a good snack
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 521 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by Hereforthemamadrama » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:44 am

Her school lunches are more like snacks and even than not even a good snack
fossilfinger
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3016
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 pm
Has thanked: 219 times
Been thanked: 1376 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by fossilfinger » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:46 am

Captain Smooth wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:26 am
cat77 wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 am
Captain Smooth wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 am
Jess never got the fundamental understanding for nutrition, not even for herself. Look at how she feeds herself after having a major operation. Mc Donalds and Texas Roadhouse don't provide enough nutrients for growing children, let alone teenagers. When Lilia hits puperty I give her a maximum of 2 years before signs of deficiency start to appear. Same with the boys, although the boys are dropped off at Mimis more often and from what I saw, as long as they were with Mimi, they all looked healthy.
Wouldn't Jess have learned about nutrition and general eating habits from Mimi though? I kinda doubt that she's that much better.
Oh don't say that. I know a bunch of people who have nutritionally well educated, good cooking parents, but they themselves can, at best, throw a frozen Pizza in the oven and that often is too much to ask.
She should just let her kids get hot lunch at school. School lunches aren't usually very healthy, but they're at least required to have a fruit, vegetable, and protein. They would be better than what she packs, and sustain the kids' energy longer.
User avatar
NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:44 am
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Ballin’ on a budget?

Stop planning trips at the last minute and booking hotels with an ocean front view and cramming 12 people into 2 rooms.
DE42869E-953E-4182-A723-19E32056020F.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gumballerina
Talker
Talker
Posts: 184
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 1:22 am
Has thanked: 73 times
Been thanked: 1307 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by Gumballerina » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:50 pm

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:07 pm
Ballin’ on a budget?

Stop planning trips at the last minute and booking hotels with an ocean front view and cramming 12 people into 2 rooms.

DE42869E-953E-4182-A723-19E32056020F.png
Oh God please one of you tell Jess about AirBnBs maybe if she gets enough people suggesting that she'll think it would be good vlog content and get one instead of hotels. If that happens I want to see what she cooks - but let's face it we'll just be seeing them order in and fill up on snacks like always.
User avatar
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 4224
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:04 am
Has thanked: 1984 times
Been thanked: 2408 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by nutbagmcgee » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:00 pm

The boys and Addie were at a neighbors house swimming? Did I hear that right? Chris is sitting on his ass, Jess is going for a pedicure and the kids were swimming?

What the hell?
Sparklingdee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1482
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:09 pm
Has thanked: 306 times
Been thanked: 2982 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by Sparklingdee » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:15 pm

Jess acting neurotic as hell about Addie starting school was annoying me lmao why did she go SO over the top???? Insisting to herself that Addie would hate it etc etc.
lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:44 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 298 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by lilywhoa » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:51 pm

Did her comments got disabled again?
MiloandMax1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3768
Joined: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:47 pm
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 19417 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by MiloandMax1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:05 pm

lilywhoa wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:51 pm
Did her comments got disabled again?
Looks like it. But some that don't post kids at all have their disabled so I don't know what YT is doing anymore.
User avatar
NarcoelpsyMom
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:44 am
Has thanked: 297 times
Been thanked: 2228 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by NarcoelpsyMom » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:20 pm

Gumballerina wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:50 pm
NarcoelpsyMom wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:07 pm
Ballin’ on a budget?

Stop planning trips at the last minute and booking hotels with an ocean front view and cramming 12 people into 2 rooms.

DE42869E-953E-4182-A723-19E32056020F.png
Oh God please one of you tell Jess about AirBnBs maybe if she gets enough people suggesting that she'll think it would be good vlog content and get one instead of hotels. If that happens I want to see what she cooks - but let's face it we'll just be seeing them order in and fill up on snacks like always.
So many people have told her she can rent a house for cheaper than she pays for 2-3 rooms where everyone is crammed in. She could stay longer, people could spread out, and she would have a fridge and microwave. I mean, yeah, a kitchen as wel, but we all know she won’t make use of more than the fridge or microwave in a kitchen.
User avatar
nachomama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 124
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:28 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 91 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by nachomama » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:53 pm

The over explanation of why Addie is going to Preschool is hilarious. Jessss, calm down!!! It's perfectly okay to say you need a break.

I never noticed how uptight this chick was until now. My daughter is born January 1, 2016 and she attends daycare/preschool. Should I also brace myself for the dreaded TK that's going to rip my baby from my arms? LOL! I also live less than an hour away from Jessss and I've worked in Preschools before and honestly TK is not that big of a deal.

Drama. Drama. Drama!

How is Addie supposed to acclimate to school if she's picked up early? Especially on the first day. Geez.
I love nachos
Image
sondraK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1707
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:07 pm
Has thanked: 118 times
Been thanked: 2887 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by sondraK » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:14 pm

Que the fake drama.I gave her a thumbs down for that.Just too [email protected]@
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3663
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 931 times
Been thanked: 798 times

Re: JesssFam: No Sunscreen & We Never Clean (Part 130)

Post by MamaJoAnna » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:45 pm

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
I'm a busy mama with 2 kids and a recent move under my belt, so I may not be 100% active. Thanks for understanding!
Locked

Return to “JesssFam”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: marinewife0920, sadie and 12 guests