JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

angelfire89 wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:29 am
Captain Smooth wrote:"I have a stuffy nose, when I clean out my kids rooms, I should take an allergy pill.", those.are.dust.mites! And no, you should not take an allergy pill, you should get the vaccum cleaner, properly vacume your entire house, get dust mite spray put it on everything textile and vacume everything again! She really hates cleaning things!
Also, most allergy pills are made so you have to build them up in the system. Taking one right before doing something like cleaning probably won’t help. If you know you have allergies, you should be taking the pill once a day continuously. Then if needed, you can use a saline spray or something to clear out your sinuses when they’re especially inflammed.
That's true, but the thing is, usually it'll go away as soon as you leave the infected area. So you might get a stuffy nose when you get up in the morning, but you're fine, as soon as you go into the kitchen. That's not the allergy pill working, it's just less textile things and less dust mites. She doesn't seem constantly conjested, so my guess is, she's not so much a heavy allergic, as it's just really her not whipping out the vacumescleaner to clean those dirty carpets and the beds.

I had an attack recently, after being away for too long and the dust accumulating on the carpet and the bed. As soon as I vaccumed the entire place twice and used spray on everything, it disappeared.
freeingjulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freeingjulia »

marshmallowfluf wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:52 pm Why do i get the feeling that most of her kids eat cheese itz for dinner? She never shows what they eat for dinner anymore until janell brings food over. That would explain why lilia looks so malnourished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This is likely the case. Jess really needs to realize the affects and danger she's putting her kids in with the lack of proper eating, and enough eating. I never cared more about this until now since my daughters sister died yesterday, due to being malnourished and she got sick, her body couldn't fight it and she died. Jess, feed your damn kids a decent meal more than once a month.
She likes to brag that Kyson is 'husky' but he's really not, if you take Caden and Tommy and put them next to Kyson and Kaden, there is so much difference, they don't look nearly as tired or washed out, they look like they are taken care of.
tuttifruittitea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tuttifruittitea »

Janell must’ve felt bad for the kid’s if she made all that food for them

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

What's even more sad about the lack of nutrition/meals is her and Chris eat out, her and Chris make those blue apron meals at home for lunch (which if she can cook those sponsored or not why does she claim she can't cook). They are getting protein and veggies. But her kids don't deserve that same thing in return because they are "picky" something SHE created? She cooked in the crockpot when she was with Drake and everyone ate what she made so what happened other than laziness?
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:43 am What's even more sad about the lack of nutrition/meals is her and Chris eat out, her and Chris make those blue apron meals at home for lunch (which if she can cook those sponsored or not why does she claim she can't cook). They are getting protein and veggies. But her kids don't deserve that same thing in return because they are "picky" something SHE created? She cooked in the crockpot when she was with Drake and everyone ate what she made so what happened other than laziness?
She's lazy as hell. With one kid, who lived off of bacon, grapes and muffins in the morning, two kids who breastfed and two adults, there really wasn't much to do, when she used the crockpot. Now she would have to feed 7 to 9 mouths three times a day. She rather burns her hair on the stove, than do that.
McDonalds and TacoBell is so much more convenient. Interestingly her children eat that crap all the time. They're not that picky, when it's fast food. I still remember Lilia trying different cheeses with Amber and Gabe and she wasn't dramatic at all. Kyson was just dramatic for the camera, you could tell. He wanted attention and knew how to get it. Kaden seems to have sensory issues, so maybe that's a problem with him, but the others are either dramatic, or alright.
LightlyToasted
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LightlyToasted »

Addie was so cute today in Jesss’s insta story. No make up, dressed like a princess and her hair not in weird ponytails. I actually think she’s cute with how long and blonde her hair is coming in, and without dark red lipstick on. Her little personality is cute too, she’s at a fun age but I hope they don’t continue to let her run that household

ellie-
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ellie- »

LightlyToasted wrote:Addie was so cute today in Jesss’s insta story. No make up, dressed like a princess and her hair not in weird ponytails. I actually think she’s cute with how long and blonde her hair is coming in, and without dark red lipstick on. Her little personality is cute too, she’s at a fun age but I hope they don’t continue to let her run that household

Also I never realized how much she looks like Tommy. Especially in that video, adorable.

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

Dr sweat posted her one year post op on his insta. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 3b6e20.jpg[/IMG]

Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

JesssFam: Cursing and Booze to Get More Views (Part 137)

Unread post by Jameson »

It’s not letting me post the photo, but dr sweat posted her one year post op photos. Even her boob job looks botched.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She looks terrible. She so much wider. Her boobs and that scar line is shocking
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

Oh wow he boobs are so scarred!! Idk if it's the surgeon, jessss' lack or proper care, or just the fact that her skin cant handle.the trauma of that surgery but holy.shit. shes looks totally hacked!
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

He also claims it was a breast lift, which is wrong - she got implants. So false advertising, people will think you can get those results from a lift and no implant...

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... db9448.jpg[/IMG]
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hes also photo shopped and lightened her scars heaps, they looked way worse in her hawaii photos, her bellybutton for one is angry looking still
4littlemonkeys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 4littlemonkeys »

Haulnarse wrote:Hes also photo shopped and lightened her scars heaps, they looked way worse in her hawaii photos, her bellybutton for one is angry looking still
The whole picture looks like it has a filter on it.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Natalee888
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Natalee888 »

I wouldn't let that doctor touch me at all.
he botched her. that scar is horrible.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Jameson wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:41 pm Dr sweat posted her one year post op on his insta. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 3b6e20.jpg

Her body now looks like Meathead, from Meatballs 2... I don't know how to post a picture, or I would! So, just google "Meathead, Meatballs 2" :rofl:
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Wow, I usually stay off of commenting about her appearence, because in reality I don't care, but holy crap, that doctor did not do a good job. Forget the operation itself, he took the second picture, cut it out and put it onto a dark background. You don't know what he did to that picture beforehand, because he cut the background away. She also looks weirdly pale in the second picture. This guy does not come off as very trusting. And she paid 17.000 dollars for that? Wow, I would want my money back.

What I'm most surprised about, is her chest area. Where is the lift exactly? It doesn't look lifted, it looks like he put a big enough implant in, to use up all the space that hung down a little, before. Also, is that scars, or does she get stretchmarks? Somehow I feel sorry for her. There is no way of really fixing what she did to her body. She did too much too fast, beginning in 2010 and that was her mistake.
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jesss said she got implants.She didn't admit any lipo,so I'm guessing she did get some.
The pic is so lightened in some areas,Dr not to be trusted if he can't be honest.Looks like he's hiding the scar
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Jesss said she got implants.She didn't admit any lipo,so I'm guessing she did get some.
The pic is so lightened in some areas,Dr not to be trusted if he can't be honest.Looks like he's hiding the scar
kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Holy shit those before and after pictures are terrifying. Her belly button is fucking weird looking and totally unnatural. She's leatherface from the neck down!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”