JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Caro2345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Unread post by Caro2345 »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:49 pm Where's Janell at??
Janell posted something earlier saying they weren’t friends anymore and that she’ll talk about it once she’s healed.. and Jess just « replied » I guess by saying that a true friend understand when someone’s busy.. bla,bla,bla so much drama behind the scenes with those two :?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Caro2345 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 pm
Pingupingu2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:49 pm Where's Janell at??
Janell posted something earlier saying they weren’t friends anymore and that she’ll talk about it once she’s healed.. and Jess just « replied » I guess by saying that a true friend understand when someone’s busy.. bla,bla,bla so much drama behind the scenes with those two :?

Woaaah what??
I'm so lost 😂😂 This woman never keeps a friend does she, they all go away from her. What's jannells insta? It doesn't appear anymore 🤔
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Caro2345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Pingupingu2 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:48 pm
Caro2345 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Woaaah what??
I'm so lost 😂😂 This woman never keeps a friend does she, they all go away from her. What's jannells insta? It doesn't appear anymore 🤔
It’s j_nelly .. I feel bad for her .. it felt like she was in a dark place where she needed her friend but jess is the main character and people are just living in her world .. she couldn’t care less because far more important things to do (going on a trip to Disney I guess :| )
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Caro2345 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 am
Pingupingu2 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:48 pm

Woaaah what??
It’s j_nelly .. I feel bad for her .. it felt like she was in a dark place where she needed her friend but jess is the main character and people are just living in her world .. she couldn’t care less because far more important things to do (going on a trip to Disney I guess :| )

Thank you dear ❤️

Oh yes... Messica is ALWAYS the main character, in everything that happens, isn't she...
I always felt like Janell was a good friend, she always stuck with Mess even when she didn't deserve it... But apparently she can't give it back.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Sooo they were just in NEW YORK kid-less??? After just having a weekend away from the kids I hate how everyone in their life enables them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caro2345
Wallflower
Wallflower

kellynicole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:34 am Sooo they were just in NEW YORK kid-less??? After just having a weekend away from the kids Image I hate how everyone in their life enables them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I mean, The extra room in the house for Mimi is not them being generous .. Live in nanny = free childcare
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:37 am
Caro2345 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 am

Thank you dear ❤️

Oh yes... Messica is ALWAYS the main character, in everything that happens, isn't she...
I always felt like Janell was a good friend, she always stuck with Mess even when she didn't deserve it... But apparently she can't give it back.
I feel like Jessica was at fault in their falling out. I know at one point she tried to pin it on Janel being busy with work and COVID risks but she shut it down pretty quickly and moved on without a fuss…which is very not Jessica so I think she did something Janel can prove.
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

I can’t believe sunkissed mama left Hawaii and her sister (her best friend) to live close to Jessica. She’s really become one of her minions!

Return to “JesssFam”