JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Caro2345
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Podcast w/ My Ex So We Can Talk About Sex (Pt 146)

Unread post by Caro2345 »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:49 pm Where's Janell at??
Janell posted something earlier saying they weren’t friends anymore and that she’ll talk about it once she’s healed.. and Jess just « replied » I guess by saying that a true friend understand when someone’s busy.. bla,bla,bla so much drama behind the scenes with those two :?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Caro2345 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 pm
Pingupingu2 wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:49 pm Where's Janell at??
Janell posted something earlier saying they weren’t friends anymore and that she’ll talk about it once she’s healed.. and Jess just « replied » I guess by saying that a true friend understand when someone’s busy.. bla,bla,bla so much drama behind the scenes with those two :?

Woaaah what??
I'm so lost 😂😂 This woman never keeps a friend does she, they all go away from her. What's jannells insta? It doesn't appear anymore 🤔
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Caro2345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Pingupingu2 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:48 pm
Caro2345 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Woaaah what??
I'm so lost 😂😂 This woman never keeps a friend does she, they all go away from her. What's jannells insta? It doesn't appear anymore 🤔
It’s j_nelly .. I feel bad for her .. it felt like she was in a dark place where she needed her friend but jess is the main character and people are just living in her world .. she couldn’t care less because far more important things to do (going on a trip to Disney I guess :| )
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Caro2345 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 am
Pingupingu2 wrote: Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:48 pm

Woaaah what??
It’s j_nelly .. I feel bad for her .. it felt like she was in a dark place where she needed her friend but jess is the main character and people are just living in her world .. she couldn’t care less because far more important things to do (going on a trip to Disney I guess :| )

Thank you dear ❤️

Oh yes... Messica is ALWAYS the main character, in everything that happens, isn't she...
I always felt like Janell was a good friend, she always stuck with Mess even when she didn't deserve it... But apparently she can't give it back.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Sooo they were just in NEW YORK kid-less??? After just having a weekend away from the kids I hate how everyone in their life enables them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caro2345
Wallflower
Wallflower

kellynicole wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:34 am Sooo they were just in NEW YORK kid-less??? After just having a weekend away from the kids Image I hate how everyone in their life enables them

I mean, The extra room in the house for Mimi is not them being generous .. Live in nanny = free childcare
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Pingupingu2 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:37 am
Caro2345 wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:40 am

Thank you dear ❤️

Oh yes... Messica is ALWAYS the main character, in everything that happens, isn't she...
I always felt like Janell was a good friend, she always stuck with Mess even when she didn't deserve it... But apparently she can't give it back.
I feel like Jessica was at fault in their falling out. I know at one point she tried to pin it on Janel being busy with work and COVID risks but she shut it down pretty quickly and moved on without a fuss…which is very not Jessica so I think she did something Janel can prove.
[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

I can’t believe sunkissed mama left Hawaii and her sister (her best friend) to live close to Jessica. She’s really become one of her minions!
ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

It was so weird she got her a fridge?! And oh yeah Mimi so happened to be getting rid of one yeah right!
That last blog was awful going round getting food shopping I would feel so embarrassed if i was that sunkisssd lady.
Jessssss does this with all
Her “friends” she buys them

fleekcucumber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fleekcucumber »

What careless decision do you think caused the flooding?

ukcheesefeind
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ukcheesefeind »

Probably one of the kids left the tap running she will make out it’s the builders fault etc

laura_x_beth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laura_x_beth »

I don't believe that the flooding was an accident for one second.
Remember when the washing machine flooded and caused significant water damage because chris didn't plumb it in correctly?? (The video is called "Extreme damge to start 2021). They were told they would need to rip out the walls and floors and have it cleaned to stop mould and get rid of the water damage etc. They never did. The builders wouldn't do it as it was not a build fault, it was their fault.

I bet that has turned into significant damage behind the walls and under the carpets etc because they left it. So they didn't have to claim on their insurance or pay out of pocket, I bet they have made it look like a build fault.

So I bet that a tap has "somehow" become lose (With a bit of help), or a pipe has somehow become lose or burst etc.
I also wonder how long until the video becomes taken down with the original washing machine leak.

Of course it will all be the builders fault though.

"A builder RUINED our house (And here's why)"
EJSCJS
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EJSCJS »

laura_x_beth wrote:I don't believe that the flooding was an accident for one second.
Remember when the washing machine flooded and caused significant water damage because chris didn't plumb it in correctly?? (The video is called "Extreme damge to start 2021). They were told they would need to rip out the walls and floors and have it cleaned to stop mould and get rid of the water damage etc. They never did. The builders wouldn't do it as it was not a build fault, it was their fault.

I bet that has turned into significant damage behind the walls and under the carpets etc because they left it. So they didn't have to claim on their insurance or pay out of pocket, I bet they have made it look like a build fault.

So I bet that a tap has "somehow" become lose (With a bit of help), or a pipe has somehow become lose or burst etc.
I also wonder how long until the video becomes taken down with the original washing machine leak.

Of course it will all be the builders fault though.

"A builder RUINED our house (And here's why)"
I thought this too Image I know someone IRL who did something similar Image An ex-friend I might add.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Wait what ended up happening with this?? She made a huge deal on Instagram and said they were having to move out of the house but idk if she posted anything else and I don’t see anything about it on YouTube

[halloweendarlin]
Talker
Talker

Unread post by [halloweendarlin] »

kellynicole wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:29 pm Wait what ended up happening with this?? She made a huge deal on Instagram and said they were having to move out of the house but idk if she posted anything else and I don’t see anything about it on YouTube Image

She posted a video on it on YouTube finally.
Mousegirl913
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mousegirl913 »

What do you expect to happen leaving a clogged toilet that flooded over overnight...?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Mousegirl913
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mousegirl913 »

Sorry for the double post *has YTMD died again
..? Its so slow anymore lol*

But this post made me think of mess lmfao

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0cGtXxfS ... J&hl=en_US

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

pammpers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pammpers »

Covid scare came in today

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

pammpers wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:18 pm Covid scare came in today

And it’s positive
strikeaposie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by strikeaposie »

Didn’t they all just get back from NY? I’m honestly surprised it took her this long to catch it. She’s been everywhere and has hardly followed guidelines.

Return to “JesssFam”