JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JessChrisAndTheirBlendedFamilyOf4Months Part 33

Unread post by Ripley »

I wonder if the reason chris doesn't want to do a boyfriend tag iis because he is not sure how committed he is and whether this relationship is long term. Maybe doing a b/f tag makes things look more serious and he doesn't want 12 yr old asking awkward things like " when will you get married?" etc.. And maybe he doesn't want to answer a bunch of questions then get bacashb from fllowers later if they break up.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by fortwendy »

Ripley wrote:I wonder if the reason chris doesn't want to do a boyfriend tag iis because he is not sure how committed he is and whether this relationship is long term. Maybe doing a b/f tag makes things look more serious and he doesn't want 12 yr old asking awkward things like " when will you get married?" etc.. And maybe he doesn't want to answer a bunch of questions then get bacashb from fllowers later if they break up.
If that were true he shouldn't/wouldn't be using the #blendedfamily hashtag, but I agree he knows their situation looks bad/is judged so he doesn't want to give anyone fodder by doing a boyfriend vid.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

He probably doesnt want to be involved in youtube, its on thing to have IG followers who are telling you what a good dad you are, and praising you but another to open up to youtube. If I got a new BF and he had an already established youtube following and ex-gf who were harassed by his minions after breakups I would be staying the hell away to.
Goldie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Goldie »

Plus, I can't count the number of times I've seen minions tell him "you better treat her right!" Fair warning Alpine, Messy's minions will be way harder on you than we'll ever be. Piss her off in any way and just see what happens ;)

Off-topic: I find it funny how all the fangirls encouraged him to make a gofundme, and how a whole bunch of them promised to donate, and there's like.. two donations? Guess their parents drew the line at them using their credit cards on some youtube mommy's boyfriend.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ripley wrote:I wonder if the reason chris doesn't want to do a boyfriend tag iis because he is not sure how committed he is and whether this relationship is long term. Maybe doing a b/f tag makes things look more serious and he doesn't want 12 yr old asking awkward things like " when will you get married?" etc.. And maybe he doesn't want to answer a bunch of questions then get bacashb from fllowers later if they break up.
I don't think he's intimidated by her minions, I think he likes the attention.

When people are asking when they're gonna have a 'blue eyed baby' he answers them and sounds happy. If he was weirded out I think he would ignore the comments.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

Don't be fooled. He loves the attention. Otherwise his profile would be private. He wouldn't claim to be camera shy then set up a gofundme account especially when 3/4 of his followers at least are Jessica's fans...

The reason why they aren't doing one is because then they would have to answer questions (although I'm sure they'd lie anyways actually..) about how they met etc.
Also Jessica wants it to seem (from her pictures etc.) that he's suuuuch a catch when we all know he's not. lol
If they do make one, guaranteed it will be cookie cutter we're seeeew in luuuuv and edited like crazy. #staytuned
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

80085 wrote:
malal22 wrote:Don't be fooled. He loves the attention. Otherwise his profile would be private. He wouldn't claim to be camera shy then set up a gofundme account especially when 3/4 of his followers at least are Jessica's fans...

The reason why they aren't doing one is because then they would have to answer questions (although I'm sure they'd lie anyways actually..) about how they met etc.
Also Jessica wants it to seem (from her pictures etc.) that he's suuuuch a catch when we all know he's not. lol
If they do make one, guaranteed it will be cookie cutter we're seeeew in luuuuv and edited like crazy. #staytuned
If anyone who watched that video where he flipped the camera off still thinks he's a "catch", they've got some sort of mental delay.
right?
ajb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajb »

Not too sure how the health system works in America, I know you all have to have health Insurance, so wouldn't that cover all the expenses of cancer treatments? I'm from New Zealand and we have public healthcare so most of it's free.
malal22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by malal22 »

ajb wrote:Not too sure how the health system works in America, I know you all have to have health Insurance, so wouldn't that cover all the expenses of cancer treatments? I'm from New Zealand and we have public healthcare so most of it's free.
haven't you seen breaking bad? lol
It's not free in the US.
Jameson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jameson »

ajb wrote:Not too sure how the health system works in America, I know you all have to have health Insurance, so wouldn't that cover all the expenses of cancer treatments? I'm from New Zealand and we have public healthcare so most of it's free.
Healthcare is not free at all unless you are poor and can get on state assistance. The income guidelines are very low. I just had a baby and it cost me around 4,000 after insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Yeah, I'm so not throwing my opinion on American healthcare out there...says the one swimming in damn OB bills because shitty insurance pays next to nothing...
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ajb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajb »

Jameson wrote:
Healthcare is not free at all unless you are poor and can get on state assistance. The income guidelines are very low. I just had a baby and it cost me around 4,000 after insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:-o That is crazy! What I meant by free is, you pay your premiums for Insurance and if anything happens (illnesses, car accident, etc) the insurance company covers the cost?? That seems really harsh, just for giving birth. I can understand why Chris would set up a gofundme.
WhitePony37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WhitePony37 »

Insurance usually covers portions of the bill.

But it varies greatly among companies and the insurance carrier. Some people have a deductible of like $5000. So they'd hAve to pay that before insurance starts covering anything.
Fairplay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Fairplay »

Wow. I live in Canada and feel really blessed with our healthcare
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

Fairplay wrote:Wow. I live in Canada and feel really blessed with our healthcare
And don't forget the UCCB/CCTB!
ajb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajb »

Fairplay wrote:Wow. I live in Canada and feel really blessed with our healthcare
Me too (living in NZ)! Maybe our taxes are higher though than USA. I would rather be taxed for healthcare than have to fork out a large sum at a certain time.

Makes me wonder if Jess is in huge amount of debt after having 3 pregnancies?
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

ajb wrote:
Me too (living in NZ)! Maybe our taxes are higher though than USA. I would rather be taxed for healthcare than have to fork out a large sum at a certain time.

Yes, our taxes are much higher. Depending on what you earn, in AU it can be anything from 30-50%. But I would take that any day for free health care, Drs visits and subsidised prescriptions.
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Less then a minute into the snow vid, and already a reference to and a song from Frozen. Seriously?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Chatabox wrote:
ajb wrote:

Yes, our taxes are much higher. Depending on what you earn, in AU it can be anything from 30-50%. But I would take that any day for free health care, Drs visits and subsidised prescriptions.
Yeah our taxes are way higher (I'm in Aust too) but I would take that any day of the week rather than stress about doctor and hospital bills if I had to take my kid to the emergency room.
When I had my daughter I was in hospital in preterm labour for 4 days and then she was in NICU for 10 days, which in Australia cost me nothing but I would HATE to know what that would cost in the states... Thousands and thousands I'm sure. We are definitely lucky.
RenyaBean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenyaBean »

Back when Jess posted the pictures from their day in the snow I noticed that her jacket is zipped up in every picture besides her stupid selfie where she purposefully unzipped it to show off her boobs. Classy.

Return to “JesssFam”