Baby Skube Gender Reveal Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS*

Fashionista135
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Baby Skube Gender Reveal Discussion *WILL CONTAIN SPOILE

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

The name Addie alone is fine, I don't love it or hate it. But paired with Skube it is just cringe worthy.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I genuinely feel bad for Jess's other kids...she finally got her (probably) red-haired, blue-eyed girl, and Jess is with her father...automatic favorite.

I hope this means she'll actually be done.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

babyfox wrote:I genuinely feel bad for Jess's other kids...she finally got her (probably) red-haired, blue-eyed girl, and Jess is with her father...automatic favorite.

I hope this means she'll actually be done.
I feel bad for all the other kids too. And she's still very young. I doubt she is done. I see one more in the horizon.
DBExOG
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DBExOG »

I'm going to post a random pic to take addies photo off the front of this thread so it doesn't "spoil" it [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... b9be66.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

I have to wonder if the genders of Jess's children were switched (if she had a boy, then 3 girls, then another boy), would everyone have had the same reaction to Baby Skube's gender? I know we'll never know, but it came to mind when I watched the video.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Chris' caption on his insta photo.."for the first time in my life, I am at a loss for words with how happy I am"

Is that necessary? I can't imagine if I split with my husband and he said that about another child. His captions always exclude his sons and it makes me sad

And I hope this baby really is a redhead and it ruins chris' creepy redhead fetish
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Chris' caption on his insta photo.."for the first time in my life, I am at a loss for words with how happy I am"

Is that necessary? I can't imagine if I split with my husband and he said that about another child. His captions always exclude his sons and it makes me sad

And I hope this baby really is a redhead and it ruins chris' creepy redhead fetish
Holy shit he said that? That is horrible. That's like saying the birth of one of your kids was the happiest day of your life...and you have two other kids.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

HCB wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Chris' caption on his insta photo.."for the first time in my life, I am at a loss for words with how happy I am"

Holy shit he said that? That is horrible. That's like saying the birth of one of your kids was the happiest day of your life...and you have two other kids.
That is bad
ynicholemiller

Unread post by ynicholemiller »

babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

HCB wrote:

That's actually kind of awful. Poor Tommy and Caden.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Is there any possible way
Jessica could have hacked his account?

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I hope Tommy and Caden never read that caption... those poor little boys. It must have been hard enough having their dad move hours away to live with another family but now a little sister who will probably become the centre of Chris's universe. They must feel replaced :(
#FreeFinleyandJackson
babyfox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by babyfox »

pllfan5 wrote:I hope Tommy and Caden never read that caption... those poor little boys. It must have been hard enough having their dad move hours away to live with another family but now a little sister who will probably become the centre of Chris's universe. They must feel replaced :(
Reason #1 out of 50000000000 that all of the Esquilin/Roque/Skube kids will need major therapy once they reach adolescence..
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

There's really no way around it, Chris' caption on IG is just really awful and I feel so sad for Tommy and Caden. How dare he is truly happy for "the first time in [his] life" when he already has two kids?
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

fossilfinger wrote:No hate, but I thought I saw a scrotum. Are babies usually swollen "down there" or was that just from the umbilical cord?

What if the baby is actually a boy but they're going to raise it as a girl?

Seriously though, I'm interested to see what she looks like as she grows up and I'll definitely watch the full birth vlog, those always make me cry.
It's normal for their genitals to be swollen. I can't remember why. Something about hormones.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

addalyn won't balance out the boys because she might *GASP* like "boy" stuff.

The evil part of me hope she likes that despise how much jess' pushes the princess crap.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

I predict Jess and Chris will try for one more girl because Addelyn will need a sibling with an A name to match hers. Of course, if we are playing the matching game, they should have two more children after that so Tommy and Caden have a matching buddy. Caden's middle name is Joseph, so he matches somewhat, but poor Tommy Rae doesn't match anyone. Here are some name suggestions in case Jess and Chris decide to play the matching game:

Ava or Annabel
Thalia
Calila

Aiden (I hate that name) or Axel (I feel meh about this name, but Axe goes with knife :P)
Thatcher
Carson
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... f09c99.png[/img]

thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

MemyselfandI wrote:I predict Jess and Chris will try for one more girl because Addelyn will need a sibling with an A name to match hers. Of course, if we are playing the matching game, they should have two more children after that so Tommy and Caden have a matching buddy. Caden's middle name is Joseph, so he matches somewhat, but poor Tommy Rae doesn't match anyone. Here are some name suggestions in case Jess and Chris decide to play the matching game:

Ava or Annabel
Thalia
Calila

Aiden (I hate that name) or Axel (I feel meh about this name, but Axe goes with knife :P)
Thatcher
Carson
axe goes with knife..I'm dying Image

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk
Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

I'm actually quite happy it's a girl, not so much for Jess, as for Lilia, she wanted a little sister and she got a little sister, because it's not likely that Jess will be able to add another family member ever again (unless she wants to adopt), be it financial reasons or otherwise. When you really want a sibling the age difference doesn't matter that much (speaking from experience, though my wish never came true), since you're really attached to that sibling from the beginning (not that you can't be attached to the other siblings as well of course).

Return to “JesssFam”