JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

nutbagmcgee wrote:How are the twins going to Arizona when they can't even spend the weekend at Drakes?
Because she's consistent in their lives, Drake isn't.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

literallywhat wrote:
Wtf.ever wrote:Jess did go back to reduce drakes time. Then the court sided with her. She wasn't automatically given what she has now.
But ultimately the court decides, not Jess. They choose how much he can have the kids and when, not Jess and it's Drakes fault entirely why the court aided with Jess. This custody agreement is completely Drakes fault and he STILL can't even see if everytime he's meant to. But I guarantee if his time gets lowered again it will once again be his fault, not Jess'. One of you will twist it to be her fault. Most of the time Jess is at fault for things but the custody arrangement is something she has much control over.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
She is the one who pursued it so I don't see how you are saying it is all the court. She got it because she asked for it. She doesn't want drake to be a better father. She wants Chris to be daddy now. Like she wanted drake to be daddy for lilia. It's clearly a pattern.[/quote] That isn't fair. She went back to court because he didn't even show up for the times he was supposed to get them. What the hell do you want her to do? Constantly put her life on hold waiting to see if Drake is gonna pick up the kids? That is what she had to do every single time he had a scheduled day and didn't show up. So she went to get the time reduced so she has to play that game less often. If he actually showed up and then pursued more time with the kids, I really don't see her throwing that much of a fit.

And honestly, everyone bashing Jess has got to pick a side. Either Jess is mad because she couldn't have her perfect Christmas with her new family or she is happy Drake screwed up again because she doesn't want him to be a good father. You can't have it both ways and it gets to a point where it is pretty obvious that you all just want to bash her for the sake of bashing her.[/quote]
Who says we have to pick a side? Jess likes to play games. Drake has his own issues.
And by the way, this whole forum is basically here for trashing her. Lol.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Just because the forum is here for trashing her doesn't mean we have to nitpick every.single.fucking.little.thing. that she MAY do wrong. Jesus Christ, Drake does a shitty thing and everyone is all "Team Drake! Jessica sucks!" I guess by the general consensus' logic, if he beat the shit out of the boys (NOT SAYING HE WOULD) it would be her fault too, right? :roll:
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

I don't know where you're getting any of that from. Drake has been through the ringer on here too. But if you are so offended maybe you are on the wrong forum.

And your beating kids theory is strange, where the fuck did that come from?
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

i am not saying this is fact. And i am not giving Drake a pass. But that custody thing with minimal visits was months and months ago. It is POSSIBLE that Drake has more custody now and that he has taken them more often than just the minimal days/week that was set back then. And of course, it is possible that he doesnt have more custody and does not take them. But Jesssssssss would never tell us it has changed and I dont think Drake cares to tell us. I am not surprised they wanted to go home. They are used to chaos. And i dont know what happened that they got sent home. But i think Drake probably could have put more effort into keeping them over Christmas. If Drake truly is just sending them home after photos etc... then that is so sad. I will never understand when parents want little to do with their kids especially at Christmas. If i was a divorced parent, it would KILL me not to have my kids around.
And J was being sneaky about the xmas eve photos. She is such a conniving rat.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Jess snapped a picture of landen and addie sleeping and said "life with just 2 kids.. such a breeze"
Lol no shit.. are you regretting having a million kids jess?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”