JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tis the Season for NuhNuhs (Part 81)

Unread post by literallywhat »

angelfire89 wrote:I thought Jess did her Christmas with the kids on Christmas Eve morning. Which would have been on Saturday. So they couldn't have been with Drake and Natalie. Or did she lie about when they did Christmas?

Something doesn't add up.
She did Christmas on the morning of the 23rd.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

angelfire89 wrote:I thought Jess did her Christmas with the kids on Christmas Eve morning. Which would have been on Saturday. So they couldn't have been with Drake and Natalie. Or did she lie about when they did Christmas?

Something doesn't add up.
She didn't have them on Christmas eve morning. She posted pictures on instagram that had been taken earlier (the day before? I'm not sure) and someone in the comments was like, oh, the kids are there?? She commented back that the pictures were from before, but it "didn't feel right" to not post pics of the kids on Christmas eve. That seemed really disingenuous to me... like why didn't she post them when they actually did presents? Because she wants her family to come across as perfect and normal when there are actually flaws?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

smom12 wrote:The thing is, we will never know the truth. Drake will say Kyson was in hysterics and cried for his mom. Jess will say that they were miserable and crying that they left their dad. We will never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ya it is tricky because if they kept the kids until Sunday and then Jess found out the boys were crying for her all night she would be (rightfully) pissed about that too.
They had the boys overnight and all day Christmas, not for a few hours and a few photos. I think Jess is in the wrong in this situation for even bringing th situation to public attention. She can say whatever she wants to Chris and Mimi but keep some shit to yourself. Now she has just stirred up drama. The boys probably had a fun time but understandably would miss their beds and their mom.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

While Jess isn't a perfect parent, the fact that Drake seems to get a free pass by so many is disturbing. He is a horrible excuse for a human being. He needs to be a father or give his rights to Chris.
ja14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ja14 »

I believe the boys wanted to come home to their mom, so I don't think that's a wrong on Drakes part. However, the fact that they don't feel comfortable and happy over there is a wrong on his part.

Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

smom12 wrote:Does anyone else think it's wrong to bring a 1 month old to the movies, or am I just old?

A 1 month old is ok, because they just sleep a lot. Anything older when they're moving and are noisy isn't the best idea.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Maybe if Drake actually made an effort to have his kids over regularly they would be used to it, and therefor more comfortable. Just saying.
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

LumpyDays wrote:While Jess isn't a perfect parent, the fact that Drake seems to get a free pass by so many is disturbing. He is a horrible excuse for a human being. He needs to be a father or give his rights to Chris.
What makes you think Chris wants rights? Those boys don't even rate a mention in his Instagram bio, pretty sure he isn't interested in adopting them.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I don't see people bitching about Drake and Natalie not having the boys in their IG bios...just saying.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Wtf.ever
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Wtf.ever »

Nobody is saying Natalie should adopt them or have rights to them. And they probably don't call her mom. chris playing daddy is just a show. Like when Jess had lilia calling drake daddy.
Natalie seems like she has a more realistic idea of what her relationship is to drakes kids. Drake is no prize but he's not acting delusional about blending families either.
future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

mrsbarnaby wrote:I completely agree that the kids should be home with Jess, especially at Christmas. Imho he doesn't deserve that opportunity anymore. I'm just finding it ridiculous anyone in their right mind can switch any blame on her.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
When I was a child, I almost never wanted to be with my dad. Granted, we usually didn't have the option to go back home early, but believe me, if given I would have taken it. I have always been so much more attached to my mom because she took care of me 95% of the time. I don't think this is Jess's fault at all. It's a VERY unfortunate aspect of having such a broken family.

Also, we will never know what really goes on at Drake's. Not saying that he's doing anything bad at all, but lots of things can put off kids. I remember always feeling sad that my dad never knew what food I liked or my favorite color because we weren't with him most of the time. Those things seem trivial to adults, but as a child it made me favor my mom more because I felt like she knew me better. Idk, divorced families are so complicated and you really just never know. I'm sure it's not really either of the parent's fault.

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Does anyone think Jess dyes Addie's hair?
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

vonniebeth wrote:Does anyone think Jess dyes Addie's hair?
Oh yeah for sure
SelkieSpirit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SelkieSpirit »

Wtf.ever wrote:
LumpyDays wrote:While Jess isn't a perfect parent, the fact that Drake seems to get a free pass by so many is disturbing. He is a horrible excuse for a human being. He needs to be a father or give his rights to Chris.
What makes you think Chris wants rights? Those boys don't even rate a mention in his Instagram bio, pretty sure he isn't interested in adopting them.
yeah, same goes for Jess. Perfect blended family but who cares about the step kids? Although I'm surprised he doesn't have Landen on there

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:HK: Hate to love and love to hate :HK:
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

I was bored and decided to watch a few of her "what I got my kids for Christmas videos". The year she was still with Drake, and pregnant with Landen, she got Kaden a police car, and Kyson a helicopter. Lilia got some princess Chapstick. (Other random car/trucks and princess stuff). The year she was single (between Drake and Chris) she literally got Kyson a helicopter and Kaden a police car, and Lilia princess Chapstick! (Other random cars/trucks and princess stuff). I skipped last year because it was too long (I did watch it last year). But this year again Kyson got a helicopter.

What the heck!? She literally puts no thought into their gifts!
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

Oh god Natalie is such an illiterate. It really bothers me to read her posts, her spelling makes my heart bleed.

Anyway, what's up with the pics with Lilia and Addie? Isn't she supposed to be with Gabe? Or did I get the time zones wrong? Wasn't it posted on Christmas eve?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
nadsbliss

Unread post by nadsbliss »

From the picture I seen from Natalie's mom facebook. They spent the night over at her mom place. No wonder Drake brings the boys back to Jess once Kyson makes a fuss and wanted mom.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

vonniebeth wrote:Does anyone think Jess dyes Addie's hair?
Hahaha. Thank you for this.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Lisey26 wrote:Oh god Natalie is such an illiterate. It really bothers me to read her posts, her spelling makes my heart bleed.

Anyway, what's up with the pics with Lilia and Addie? Isn't she supposed to be with Gabe? Or did I get the time zones wrong? Wasn't it posted on Christmas eve?

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
Yea, I'm still in shock she thinks that supposed is spelled "so post". Makes you wonder what else is going on in that head...

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

MamaJoAnna wrote:I don't see people bitching about Drake and Natalie not having the boys in their IG bios...just saying.
Why would Natalie have them in her one? Is she even engaged to Drake? And does Drake actually have Instagram?

Return to “JesssFam”