JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

CallieT
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Because 5 People Fell in Love (Part 82)

Unread post by CallieT »

https://m.youtube.com/user/5678jade

^jesss's YouTube account from when she was like 15 enjoy lol
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Echox3 wrote:I don't know if anyone else noticed, but they switched Lilia's room with Tommy and Caden's. They have the small room now.
I'm 90% sure they always had the "small room". The two back rooms were the larger rooms and Lilia has one and the twins have the other. The room at the beginning of the hall was called smaller and that one is tommy and cadens. And Landen gets to sleep wherever. And Jess did say that technically all of the rooms have the same square footage but the layout is different in that third one.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Omg! In Jess' latest snap she's brushing Kaden's hair and it actually looks great! I can't tell if she styled it differently or got it cut. Anybody else notice this? His regular cut looks so. freaking. awful on him.

Also, was Kyson or Lillia talking in that video? Whoever it was, they sounded so sassy and it made me laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Lilia drew a picture that said "I love mommy and my sister"...

I would have told her "don't forget your brothers!!" Not posted it on snapchat..
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

I thought his hair looked the same as always, maybe brushed to the side a little. I don't mind longer hair on boys at all, but Kaden's looks so weird because she only trims it around his ears instead of all over. Apparently they're not cutting it all to match the chopped piece on top.
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Image Is the filter also distorting Chris' body in this snap? Initially I thought it was someone else driving because I have never seen him as overweight, just kinda pudgy, including in videos from the past week! I'm seriously not trying to be a dick, but he looks like a different person in this snap and I don't use snapchat nearly enough to know what all the filters do...
That's what one year of Jessica's bad eating habits do to you

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lilia drew a picture that said "I love mommy and my sister"...

I would have told her "don't forget your brothers!!" Not posted it on snapchat..
I rolled my eyes so hard when I saw that.

future_wifey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by future_wifey »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Lilia drew a picture that said "I love mommy and my sister"...

Most kids draw their entire family when they draw pictures like that. It's weird that Lilia even thought to say just her mom and her sister. Like wtf.

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Yeah, that was annoying. I guess only girls matter in the family. Smh...
dancingfireflame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dancingfireflame »

A little late but I don't see her sticking to JesssKids. The only way I can see it lasting is if she does a lot of kid friendly videos, but lets be real, that would involve her having to spend time and actually do stuff with the kids. Or she will run out of ideas. I can't see her actually sitting down and playing a board game with the kids. I think a lot of the videos she posts on that channel will be videos she could have just posted on her Fam channel, out of pure laziness.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
Fashionista135
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Fashionista135 »

Its on par with Jess's comment about having daughters means you get to listen to Disney music together. It would never occur to her that you can listen to Disney with boys too. My 2 year old son is obsessed with Moana and we sing the songs together constantly.
I can understand the excitement of having a little sister after 3 brothers. But with Jessica's attitude that her girls are princesses and her boys are just kinda there, it sadly makes sense that Lilia would prioritize Addie over her brothers.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

She just posted a snap of Addddisonlynnnneralll and her little baby nails are absolutely filthy. They have so much dirt under them. What the hell, how does that even happen? Shes just a tiny baby, she doesn't even do anything yet :-(
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Because that's how gross her house probably is. anything that baby touches will get her hands filthy.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

mara7 wrote:She just posted a snap of Addddisonlynnnneralll and her little baby nails are absolutely filthy. They have so much dirt under them. What the hell, how does that even happen? Shes just a tiny baby, she doesn't even do anything yet :-(
I just saw it, too. Gross. They look like the nails of someone who has been gardening all day long.
Lisey26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lisey26 »

That's cause perfect baby adderall is so advanced she does all the gardening already, duh! Growing pink daisies and roses of course

Sent from my H60-L04 using Tapatalk
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

future_wifey wrote:
violet-kelsey black wrote:

Most kids draw their entire family when they draw pictures like that. It's weird that Lilia even thought to say just her mom and her sister. Like wtf.

Children are a reflection of their parents, so this honestly doesn't surprise me. She is probably just reflecting the same behaviour she has witnessed since Addie was born. My sisters kids talk to her like crap, rarely affectionate, just like their father. My husband is overly affectionate and so am I, we are quite lovey dovey (not in an innapropriate manor) and show alot of compassion to eachother and that is exactly how our son treats us. Even his cheekiness is our fault, he's caught on to our sarcasm but the way he repeats it is not always at appropriate timings. It also doesn't surprise me Jesss thought that was OK and posted it for all to see, she's delusional.

Also, the singing Disney songs with daughters pissed me off too, our son is into metal music, mainly Metallica and Disturbed but we still sing cheesy Disney songs in the car. I didn't realise we weren't allowed because he has a penis between his legs *eye roll*

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

am I the only one to notice how much Jess has worn that maroon sweatshirt from pink?! she just snapped herself wearing it, she wore it yesterday, she has worn it pretty much non stop since the new years day video...
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

NewEnglandGirl wrote:am I the only one to notice how much Jess has worn that maroon sweatshirt from pink?! she just snapped herself wearing it, she wore it yesterday, she has worn it pretty much non stop since the new years day video...
Honestly, she could have washed it inbetween (I know that's extremely unlikely because this is Jesss). I don't have many clothes, I absolutely hate spending money on myself, I'd rather it go on the kids clothes or into savings. I still dress nice, just not glamorous lol. Sometimes I have one outfit that I'll wear for 2 or 3 days because I feel nice in it that week, but I chuck it in with our daily washing and hang it to dry for the next morning. I only ever wear something once before its washed. My neighbours probably think the same about me lmao. But, this is Jesss so it's probably unwashed.

NewEnglandGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NewEnglandGirl »

mrsbarnaby wrote:
NewEnglandGirl wrote:am I the only one to notice how much Jess has worn that maroon sweatshirt from pink?! she just snapped herself wearing it, she wore it yesterday, she has worn it pretty much non stop since the new years day video...
Honestly, she could have washed it inbetween (I know that's extremely unlikely because this is Jesss). I don't have many clothes, I absolutely hate spending money on myself, I'd rather it go on the kids clothes or into savings. I still dress nice, just not glamorous lol. Sometimes I have one outfit that I'll wear for 2 or 3 days because I feel nice in it that week, but I chuck it in with our daily washing and hang it to dry for the next morning. I only ever wear something once before its washed. My neighbours probably think the same about me lmao. But, this is Jesss so it's probably unwashed.

Nothing wrong with re wearing clothes often but Jess more than likely doesn't wash them or take a shower.. She must stink bad
creamsoda99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by creamsoda99 »

Fashionista135 wrote:Its on par with Jess's comment about having daughters means you get to listen to Disney music together. It would never occur to her that you can listen to Disney with boys too. My 2 year old son is obsessed with Moana and we sing the songs together constantly.
I can understand the excitement of having a little sister after 3 brothers. But with Jessica's attitude that her girls are princesses and her boys are just kinda there, it sadly makes sense that Lilia would prioritize Addie over her brothers.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk
No way, boys arnt just there.. They are there to protect princess Lilia and princess adddiee!

Return to “JesssFam”