JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Happinessnstuff
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: All Addie, All the Time (Part 83)

Unread post by Happinessnstuff »

missy-1010 wrote:As an assault survivor, I respectfully disagree with you.
This is how I choose to live my life, you live yours. I was raised by a single mother, who never did anything for the man in her life, never kept a clean house, and it wasn't the best way to grow up. I promised myself when I got older I would always keep my house immaculate, and always "take care of my man"
I give major props to all feminists, and I'm thankful for the women that fought for me to have rights. Like the right to choose how I live my life. This is what I choose. Take it or leave it. I'm happy, my boyfriend is happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perfectly, politely said. I get so pissed off when people look down on others for their own decisions. I wish I would be more calm like you about it haha but it just irks me

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I personally think it should be 50/50. I hate washing dishes and cleaning the house but I'll gladly do the laundry and cook And my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind it at all. We won't be moving in together for a looong time but I know for sure that's how things are gonna turn out and it's great because we all contribute something. but if you "serve" your significant other while they don't do much besides sit on their ass then I suggest rethinking your relationship
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

Breaking up the debate- we're at 41 pages, time to vote for a new thread title!
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
amberamber
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amberamber »

Janellandjesss, maybe Jessica is tired of baby daddies and plans on having a baby momma and letting her be a surrogate. I'm sure that would get her a bunch of views. Janell is probably the only person she hangs out with that she doesn't have a kid with yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Jesssfam: Tinder Swipes and Ted Cruz nights
Jesssfam: Pays with Visa, MasterCard and Sex
Jesssfam: Why be a Grouch with an Amniotic Couch?

Random19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Random19 »

Where is the tinder stuff coming from?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Just an assumption lol since she is home all day, not cleaning, not cooking, and obviously just tolerating Chris.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Does Jess dye Adblocks hair like Lilias?

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

yeah jess snap about being sick and then snuggle your infant. blue eyes do not save her.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Call me sensitive, but I'm getting sick of posts about Janelle's appearance. It's not really fair to her to be blasted in this site just because she's jess' friend. And whoever's calling her daughter, Alyna, ugly. C'mon, guys...

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Also, my mom was born in the mid 50s and had 5 siblings and that was a very normal thing back then. I wish people vlogged back then lol, I would love to see how those mothers kept their shit and household together.

Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

gemmie wrote:Call me sensitive, but I'm getting sick of posts about Janelle's appearance. It's not really fair to her to be blasted in this site just because she's jess' friend. And whoever's calling her daughter, Alyna, ugly. C'mon, guys...

I would tend to agree except she has tried to piggyback of Jess's YT success with her own (failed) channel and opens herself to the public.

I only agree that Alyna should be left out.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

blackroses wrote:I personally think it should be 50/50. I hate washing dishes and cleaning the house but I'll gladly do the laundry and cook And my boyfriend doesn't seem to mind it at all. We won't be moving in together for a looong time but I know for sure that's how things are gonna turn out and it's great because we all contribute something. but if you "serve" your significant other while they don't do much besides sit on their ass then I suggest rethinking your relationship
I know people are sick of this debate but just have to put my two cents in. I am a woman who enjoys cooking and cleaning and generally running my household. There is the aspect of liking that my husband doesnt need to come home from work and worry about anything and that I have it handled. But it also makes me feel productive and gives me a sense of accomplishment and pride. I think whatever works for a person individually and within their relationship is perfectly okay, and saying a blanket statement like we need to rethink our relationships is judgmental and frankly, offensive. One person doing all of the housework becomes an issue when the two people in that relationship are unhappy with it, and something that works for one relationship wont work for another. If I asked my husband to put on a load of towels and he bitched and moaned about it, there would be a problem. But I currently do 95% of household duties, and when I ask him for a hand he gladly steps in and helps. It works in my relationship and its an arrangement that I enjoy, just like others enjoy 50/50 and it works perfectly.

As for the feminism debate, women are fighting for women to have the right to choose their lifestyles (whether that be a professional women who doesnt want children or a women who wants to do 95% of the housework), and when women start judging other women for their lifestyle choice of taking care of their home and husband, its taking a big step back.

p.s blackroses, that wasnt 100% aimed at you but i didnt want to make two posts.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I believe in serving my husband. But a boyfriend hell to the nope. Not until we are man and wife will i bend over backwards and make sure you have a cushy just go to work and come home and sleep life.
I'm married though, and we both pull 50/50. I work out of the house and so does he though.

Return to “JesssFam”