JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84)

asunnysky89
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Just the Right Mix of Boobies & Booze (Part 84

Unread post by asunnysky89 »

Is that true about Jess drinking alcohol while breastfeeding Addie? I've never seen her drink, but I also don't have a snapchat, it seems I miss out on a lot of information. She seemed so perfect... Rather disappointing of her :( Does any of you still have photos of her with a drink? Can you post them here?
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:have any of you ever come across someone so obsessed with breastfeeding? Blows my mind

LOL wasn't there a whole video on YouTube where moms who breastfeed admitted it turned them on? Maybe that's why she's so obsessed Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

missy-1010 wrote:It still blows my mind that she's at the hospital for another 2 days!!!
What a waste of time.
Admit you screwed up and move on Jess. She's disgusting

Pretty sure the doctors know more about what's going on than you do. If they are keeping her there it is for a reason. Aside from that, maybe Jess genuinely thinks there was nothing around Addie when it happened- she didn't see her in bed, Chris found her and brought her out. Maybe he just told her that to make her feel better. Or maybe he was in such a panic that he didn't even notice. Either way I'm sure the doctors don't base their diagnosis solely on what the parents say.
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

All the people complaining that she's still in the hospital wasting time and resources, really??
Even if she said that she her baby slept on her stomach, surrounded by pillows, they would still want to run tests.
If it was your baby, in the same situation and you used the same unsafe sleeping practices you'd want to make sure it was that.

I get this is a gossip site and you shouldn't come here unless you completely disagree with all things that pertain to the vloggar but I'm sorry sometimes it goes too far. I normally just avoid saying stuff because if disagree you don't belong here which is ironic because everyone complains that they can't disagree on the youtuber's comments because they are too immature to see another side or take criticism.

So call go ahead me names, pick apart my grammar, and tell me I don't belong here. I just think with a situation this serious, we should really try and practice empathy. Maybe try and really stop and think about what we do, feel, or want if this was our own child. I do think a lot of the anger is coming from a good place, I just don't know if it's being verbalized correctly.
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by storeynyx »

Meanwhile, the comments section on her video is a minefield of misinformation
IMG_0494.JPG
I guess you can't really argue with the fact... Image

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

I agree that Chris could have made a stand , however I get the feeling with Jess that it's her way or the highway,

I remember when she made a circumcision video, she was quite rude or deleted comments off pro circumcision.

I'm not advocating either it's each parents job to parent their own child not mine .

However I got a real sense that she is a control freak that doesn't like being challenged.

This doesn't excuse Chris he should have grown a pair .
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Has a part ever been filled up this fast?
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

purplerain55 wrote:Has a part ever been filled up this fast?
In between the birth reveal and gender reveal of Addelyn, I think
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

It's so funny how the minions go crazy just because there are fake profiles out there.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 11f65b.jpg

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

asunnysky89 wrote:Is that true about Jess drinking alcohol while breastfeeding Addie? I've never seen her drink, but I also don't have a snapchat, it seems I miss out on a lot of information. She seemed so perfect... Rather disappointing of her :( Does any of you still have photos of her with a drink? Can you post them here?
You can drink and breastfeed, very very very minimal amount of alcohol goes into your milk. Being drunk around a baby is a risk obviously but the milk itself is no risk at all
kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

You also don't have to pump and dump. Dr jack Newman is a good resource for information
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

annapaulndaniel wrote: Babies sleeping on their stomach is very common and I am sure every Mum who does it worries a little but assures themselves it won't do any harm.
"A lot of mothers do what's easy instead of what's right, but they tell themselves it's okay because they think, despite all research and statistics, nothing will happen to their baby."

If, for some inane reason, you have to let your baby sleep on their stomach against all recommendations, then at least let her do so under supervision! Jesus Christ, if she insists on being irresponsible, why not buy a damn movement and sound monitor with the fucking money from YouTube at the very least!
rodgerdodger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rodgerdodger »

Addie Is Alive (No Thanks To Jess) Pt. 85

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “JesssFam”