JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?(86)

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Lilia/Addie/Skube Doo, Kyson/Kaden/Landen Who?

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Midia wrote:
smom12 wrote:Yeah I was just coming to post that. But her face pisses me off. She really thinks she's the hottest thing.

You are not. You are a skank.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... e4fa0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her eyes colour looks really pretty in that picture, that being said the expression she is making in it and how much boobs she is showing, I mean come on... It seems she really appreciate herself (good for her I guess) but that's not the kind of picture I would have liked my mom to put on the internet when I was younger or even now (well my mom doesn't really know how to use internet but you see what I mean) so no Jess, I know you like you boobs and think you could save the world from starvation thanks to them but please cover them, if not for us, for your children's sake...
Eh. I am not a fan of the whole "you're a mom, cover up" - mindset. I don't see how producing a child disables you from liking/showing off your body. Like those whole "15 clothing articles you can NOT wear after 30!"- articles. Let people dress how they want, and be comfortable in their body. And Jess likes attention a lot, which is what I find annoying about her, but showing boobs =/= asking for attention.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

pllfan5 wrote:I'm excited to find out what the announcement is tonight. My guess is they're moving. I hope they move somewhere to be closer to T&C but we all know that will never happen...
If they move closer to T&C then Lilia would be farther from Gabe and the boys would be farther from Drake. Not fair in my opinion.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

LilaLavender wrote:
Midia wrote:
smom12 wrote:Yeah I was just coming to post that. But her face pisses me off. She really thinks she's the hottest thing.

You are not. You are a skank.
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... e4fa0f.jpg

Her eyes colour looks really pretty in that picture, that being said the expression she is making in it and how much boobs she is showing, I mean come on... It seems she really appreciate herself (good for her I guess) but that's not the kind of picture I would have liked my mom to put on the internet when I was younger or even now (well my mom doesn't really know how to use internet but you see what I mean) so no Jess, I know you like you boobs and think you could save the world from starvation thanks to them but please cover them, if not for us, for your children's sake...
Eh. I am not a fan of the whole "you're a mom, cover up" - mindset. I don't see how producing a child disables you from liking/showing off your body. Like those whole "15 clothing articles you can NOT wear after 30!"- articles. Let people dress how they want, and be comfortable in their body. And Jess likes attention a lot, which is what I find annoying about her, but showing boobs =/= asking for attention.
Actually I don't find the way she is showing her boobs in the photo classy (being a mom doesn't change anything here) but yes it would bother me even more if it was my mother in this photo. The thing is when you are not a mother, the way you dressed pretty much only affects you but when you have children, other kids (and adults) will have opinion about the way you mother dresses and that's what I had in mind here so my opinion is still the same, I wouldn't like seeing this kind of photo of my mother on the internet, I respect your opinion but that's mine. (That being said she is not my mother so I don't care).
Sassysea
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sassysea »

whattheactual wrote:
pllfan5 wrote:I'm excited to find out what the announcement is tonight. My guess is they're moving. I hope they move somewhere to be closer to T&C but we all know that will never happen...

If they move closer to T&C then Lilia would be farther from Gabe and the boys would be farther from Drake. Not fair in my opinion.

Drake is a peice of shit he doesn't need rights maybe she can be the weekend parent for lilia they got to many kids as its she may get the attention she deserves the real question would janell come
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Sassysea wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Jess shouldn't have to give up the right to her child. CHRIS chose to move so HE has to face the consequence of not seeing his children.

Drake is a peice of shit he doesn't need rights maybe she can be the weekend parent for lilia they got to many kids as its she may get the attention she deserves the real question would janell come
Jess shouldn't have to give up her right to see her child. CHRIS chose to move so HE has to pay the consequence of not see his children.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Marriage is always compromising, they should move half way so all is fair imo
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

missy-1010 wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:Is this jess' house again?
Omg she looks so much like her mom... that sucks...
And Jess your house is fckin disgusting

Mwahhhhaahhhhhaaaaa
Sorry I had to lmao
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

Sassysea wrote:
whattheactual wrote:

I don't think Jess would ever let one of her kids, especially Lilia, living with their father and just be ok with being the WE parent... i agree that Lilia would definitly get more attention if she was living with her dad but I don't see it happening. Plus It's not fair to separate Jess' kids from one of their parent (even if Drake doesnt seem to take his responsabilities as a dad) when Chris is the one who chose this situation to begin with... there's no solution to this, or they move closer to Chris' boys (and it's not fair to the other kids) or they don't (and it's still not fair to Tommy and Caden)
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I really doubt Jess would move more than 45 mins away from everyone. Her entire support system (aka her babysitters) are in Modesto and she needs to stay close to take advantage of that. And in my opinion, Drake has been a shitty dad so he shouldn't get a say at all in how far Jess moves, if she does.
I'm not sure what else the announcement could be. Maybe they're going on some sort of vacation during spring break? I dunno. But if it's that, I'd be surprised she'd actually spend money on that before buying a house. By the way she's been milking everything happening in her life (Addie's diagnosis, her first scare, grandmas house fire, Caden's accident) it just shows me she has no actual content to put out and needs to play up on the bad shit to stay afloat. You can tell she's running out of ideas and her views will drop dramatically over the next few years because of it. I just hope whatever the surprise is, she can afford it cuz her time on YouTube is coming to an end.

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

I don't really get the whole criticizing Chris for moving thing. He still consistently drives 6 hours to go get them. Maybe it's because I was always used to having my parents live in different parts of the state, but I don't really see the issue since he still makes an effort and sees them regularly. Life takes you different places. *shrug*
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

bbygal wrote:I don't really get the whole criticizing Chris for moving thing. He still consistently drives 6 hours to go get them. Maybe it's because I was always used to having my parents live in different parts of the state, but I don't really see the issue since he still makes an effort and sees them regularly. Life takes you different places. *shrug*
I think it's because the fact that Tommy and Caden have to sit through a 12 hour car ride every time they see their dad. 6 hours there and 6 hours back. They see him like once a month, for a few days. That ride must get really old after a while. They can't just call their dad to get picked up whenever, that kind of thing has to be planned out for a day where Chris can drive out there, spend the night and then drive back. Its shitty that his kids take a backseat to Jess' because he wanted to marry a stranger 6 hours away.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

My dad moved 5 hours away when I was 11, and it wrecked me at the time.
Not once did I get bored of the car ride, but we also stayed a week, not a WEEKEND.
Eventually as I got older I realized that was the decision he needed to make for his new family (my half brothers and step mom) and I got over it.
Tommy and Caden will get over it too, and trust me, they probably enjoy the car ride, the snacks, the movies the games, I loved car rides.
Yes this is the choice Chris made by marrying Jess, but that doesn't mean they should move closer just for T+C.
You can't be expected to stay in one place for the rest of your life...

bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

missy-1010 wrote:My dad moved 5 hours away when I was 11, and it wrecked me at the time.
Not once did I get bored of the car ride, but we also stayed a week, not a WEEKEND.
Eventually as I got older I realized that was the decision he needed to make for his new family (my half brothers and step mom) and I got over it.
Tommy and Caden will get over it too, and trust me, they probably enjoy the car ride, the snacks, the movies the games, I loved car rides.
Yes this is the choice Chris made by marrying Jess, but that doesn't mean they should move closer just for T+C.
Exactly! I rode about seven hours to see mine and loved the road trips as a kid too. Watch a movie, stop at a restaurant, take a nap, play a game, watch another movie.
Midia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Midia »

missy-1010 wrote:My dad moved 5 hours away when I was 11, and it wrecked me at the time.

I get what you mean but at the beginning I thought- for an unknown reason- that Chris moved away from his sons because of work (which I would understand because it can be difficult to find a job and he needed to take care of his sons why not) but after I learn that he move away because of Jess who he didn't really know so I don't know, yes he is now married to her and has Addie but the fact that he moved away from his sons for a woman he barely knew at that time... it sucks in my opinion (I don't know if I really explain clearly what bothers me about him, if it's not clear please tell me ^^) it's not the fact the he moved away that bothers me but the reason why he did
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Midia wrote:

I get what you mean but at the beginning I thought- for an unknown reason- that Chris moved away from his sons because of work (which I would understand because it can be difficult to find a job and he needed to take care of his sons why not) but after I learn that he move away because of Jess who he didn't really know so I don't know, yes he is now married to her and has Addie but the fact that he moved away from his sons for a woman he barely knew at that time... it sucks in my opinion (I don't know if I really explain clearly what bothers me about him, if it's not clear please tell me ^^) it's not the fact the he moved away that bothers me but the reason why he did
Yes the reason he moved was shitty, but we all know Jess is great at trapping men. He's in too deep now and he's making the best of it in my opinion.

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

I'm thinking that maybe they're moving, but not moving "away"? Like maybe they're just moving another block, to a bigger house, as has been their "moving" the past few times. Maybe Jessica knows it's not that exciting because it's just another move to a bigger house, not to a different location, so that's why she's overhyping it so much.

Other guesses:
- Mimi is gonna move in with them.
- Amber and Gabe are getting married and Jessica is the bridesmaid (I know that's already happening, but maybe she thinks she can get away with using that as a thing to "announce" (with a clickbaity title like "ANOTHER WEDDING?! :-o "))
- T+C are gonna come live with them like some of the minions are apparently hoping (I really really really hope it's not this)
- Addelyn has been nominated for president 2020
- She's getting her tubes tied (Now THAT would actually blow my mind)
- They're getting a pet (pls no. Can you imagine Jessica babytalking a dog?)
- Chris is coming out transgender
- Addelyn and that other baby are engaged
HarlowCarlo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HarlowCarlo »

Lmfaooo I'm dying

LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

P.S. I suggest
"Saddy Addie, Soulless Mom and Daddy, and the Scared Shitless Sons"
Or just "Saddy Addie & Soulless Mom 'n Daddy"
Or "Magic Addie & the Lost Boys" (get it? Peter Pan reference?)

for the next thread title :P
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

I mean if Tommy and Caden enjoy the car ride, fine, but we don't know that either. If they hate it, they have to suck it up otherwise they wouldn't see their dad often at all. And how is that fair to them. Sure people move and it's not expected to be in the same place forever, but if you have kids, it is your responsibility to be an active parent in their lives and to do what's best for them. Was it really best for Chris to move 6 hours away for a piece of ass? No. If Chris had moved for work, that would be one thing because he has to help support his kids somehow, but as far as we know that wasn't the case. It's unfair for T+C cuz they miss out on SO much time with Chris. If he were closer to them, he could help with school pick ups and drop offs, take them to their after school activities, out to ice cream at a moments notice, etc. He could be present.. Which is what those kids need at this age.

emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

LilaLavender wrote:I'm thinking that maybe they're moving, but not moving "away"? Like maybe they're just moving another block, to a bigger house, as has been their "moving" the past few times. Maybe Jessica knows it's not that exciting because it's just another move to a bigger house, not to a different location, so that's why she's overhyping it so much.

Other guesses:
- Mimi is gonna move in with them.
- Amber and Gabe are getting married and Jessica is the bridesmaid (I know that's already happening, but maybe she thinks she can get away with using that as a thing to "announce" (with a clickbaity title like "ANOTHER WEDDING?! :-o "))
- T+C are gonna come live with them like some of the minions are apparently hoping (I really really really hope it's not this)
- Addelyn has been nominated for president 2020
- She's getting her tubes tied (Now THAT would actually blow my mind)
- They're getting a pet (pls no. Can you imagine Jessica babytalking a dog?)
- Chris is coming out transgender
- Addelyn and that other baby are engaged
That last one made me laugh so much!
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'

Return to “JesssFam”