Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

RaginaPhalanges
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jesssfam: Hoarders- Baby Daddy Edition (Part 90)

Unread post by RaginaPhalanges »

twomommies wrote:
MommaMia3 wrote:Honestly, seeing the gifts her kids get makes me sad. The best part of holidays as a parent is picking out gifts that I know my kits will love and seeing how happy their faces are. My 6 year old loves to paint, so she got a canvas and paints in her Easter basket. My 4 year old loves puzzles s he got a new puzzle. Of course they all get some candy and something to play with outside like bubbles or chalk, but I can't imagine buying a bunch of Dollar Store crap for them

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
I like being personal when I buy everyone gifts... For my girlfriend's sister and husband we get Outback GCs because that's what they love, Red Lobster for her parents because they love seafood, etc. I put more thought into their gifts than Jesss does any gift.... No wonder we didn't see a basket video this year, they're generic! If you don't have the time or money, QUIT HAVING KIDS.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
My parents always got us the same gifts if our Easter baskets. But they weren't usually anything grand. It was mainly so we didn't fight over what the other got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”