JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Aladdyn and the Magic Boob (Part 94)

Unread post by smom12 »

The fact remains, no matter if you defend her or not... she had way too many kids. Period. If she stopped trying to trap every dick she hopped on all her children (and I mean 2 or 3) would be included and they could take all kids together as a family.

That being said, I really am side eyeing the fact that anyone excuses this with " oh it's too expensive for all the kids" because she makes MINIMUM $7000 a MONTH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missy-1010 »

smom12 wrote:The fact remains, no matter if you defend her or not... she had way too many kids. Period. If she stopped trying to trap every dick she hopped on all her children (and I mean 2 or 3) would be included and they could take all kids together as a family.

That being said, I really am side eyeing the fact that anyone excuses this with " oh it's too expensive for all the kids" because she makes MINIMUM $7000 a MONTH.

Well she easily spends $20-40 a day on Taco Bell so wtf do you expect??? Of course she can't afford to take everyone.

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Aboogabooga wrote:
dazzled wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote: Here we go. Can someone not have a different opinion? I actually agree with her as well. The twins went to Disney last year and they did Legoland this year, which is what they wanted. I think they should do more big trips like that with everyone but I also think they need that one on one time. At least for their birthday. At least!
There literally was only one person that always defended Jess, which is what fudgeitup is doing. Plus, whattheactual's last post was made on May 29th and fudgeitup is a member since May 30th... it's really not that hard to to put two and two together.
But this is why some people never want to post anything that even remotely goes against the masses. If you do, you get told to either go away, crawl out of the youtubers ass, or accused of being a different poster. It's a little ridiculous.

And I thought the ban on whattheactual was only supposed to be temporary...

The ban is supposed to be temporary but even I don't know how long the other mods want her gone. There is a report in the mod queue that fudgeitup is accused of being whattheactual but I won't go any further than that since I need to further investigate and haven't had the time since the report came in with my son's birthday and all.

Recap for today's vlog will be up tonight after my son goes to bed in a few hours :)

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

I'm not whattheactual.
I will say that I do know her though.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

missy-1010 wrote:
smom12 wrote:The fact remains, no matter if you defend her or not... she had way too many kids. Period. If she stopped trying to trap every dick she hopped on all her children (and I mean 2 or 3) would be included and they could take all kids together as a family.

Well she easily spends $20-40 a day on Taco Bell so wtf do you expect??? Of course she can't afford to take everyone.

My bad ImageImageImageImage

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

fudgeitup wrote:I'm not whattheactual.
Can we get an IP check to compare this IP to whattheactual? This is all too suspicious. What are the odds two random users on this site are actually acquaintances in real life and happened to join the site one day after the other gets booted...
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

kalipali wrote:
Can we get an IP check to compare this IP to whattheactual? This is all too suspicious. What are the odds two random users on this site are actually acquaintances in real life and happened to join the site one day after the other gets booted...
Sounds like an excuse I'd make when I was younger
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

In the new blog, why did she take all the kids to the doctors office? Couldn't Chris stay hime with Landen, Lilia, and Addie? Since it was only a visit for the twins.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

Plot twist: fudgeitup is whattheactual's sister!

:love2:
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Emcee wrote:Plot twist: fudgeitup is whattheactual's sister! Image

Unfortunately, I only have brothers.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 0cb4fc.png[/img]

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

fudgeitup wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: She was banned? How do you know?
An admin said so in the boxing ring thread
So you know her but she didn't tell you that she got banned?
Aboogabooga wrote: But this is why some people never want to post anything that even remotely goes against the masses. If you do, you get told to either go away, crawl out of the youtubers ass, or accused of being a different poster. It's a little ridiculous.
I've spoken out against criticism on Jess before and pointed out things I thought were positive and I never got shit for it. Fudgei—uh, I mean whattheactual got shit for it because that's literally all she did. It's like she came on here with the sole purpose of defending Jess every now and then she threw in something slightly negative so she could be like, "See, I don't always defend her!" I can see why people thought it was annoying.

Even if the IPs don't match (because there are ways to prevent that) it's painfully obvious that they're the same person. They even sound the same. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by dazzled on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

dazzled wrote:
fudgeitup wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote: She was banned? How do you know?
An admin said so in the boxing ring thread
So you know her but she didn't tell you that she got banned?
Aboogabooga wrote: But this is why some people never want to post anything that even remotely goes against the masses. If you do, you get told to either go away, crawl out of the youtubers ass, or accused of being a different poster. It's a little ridiculous.
I've spoken out against criticism on Jess before and pointed out things I thought were positive and I never got shit for it. Fudgei—uh, I mean whattheactual got shit for it because that's literally all she did. It's like she came on here with the sole purpose of defending Jess every now and then she threw in something slightly negative so she could be like, "See, I don't always defend her!" I can see why people thought it was annoying.
YES she alwaaaaaays did that!!!!

Forever defended her then would make a comment that barely could qualify as negative

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Yogabbagabbat wrote: YES she alwaaaaaays did that!!!!

Forever defended her then would make a comment that barely could qualify as negative
Such as
fudgeitup wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:Jessica you do know it's not required to get Disney nails every time you go right?
They look so tacky.
:D
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

when I saw the title of the newest vlog I thought it would have something to do with that #raisedright photo and that Jess would actually say something about the boys' dad being a cheater. glad she didn't, but honestly wouldn't be surprised is she did.
ajaded76
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ajaded76 »

Those nails. Actually, I don't know why I expected any better. Jess and janell are teenagers mentally. Disney nails for a grown ass adult? Lol

Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f7a8d6.jpg[/img]
"Super mom extraordinaire" haha
Those minions are delusional!

:love2:
pleasecleanyourhouse
Talker
Talker

Unread post by pleasecleanyourhouse »

honestly, if I didn't watch her videos and saw that I would be like are you f kidding me? is that even possible in real people world?
In my country this family would be considered pathological...
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

smom12 wrote:
missy-1010 wrote:

My bad ImageImageImageImage

Oh yeah she had too many fucking kids back to back and they should be going on full family holidays cause how else will the kids make memories, but a special birthday trip I think is fine.

Camping with Mimi is also not a holiday, that's Jessssss dragging her hoarde into the woods so she can get free babysitting

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Emcee wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... f7a8d6.jpg[/img]
"Super mom extraordinaire" haha
Those minions are delusional!

God its like a casting call for a really messed up sitcom. Imagine that being your actual life.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”