JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 95)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: Drake Splits, Chris Quits, Jess's Tits (Part 9

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

kittypurry wrote:
girl_please wrote:Does she eat Taco Bell as often as you guys say or is that more of a shorthand way of saying she eats junky? Because when the topic of them not eating proper meals for the last few days came up, it seemed like she was almost trying to avoid saying specifically what they've been eating and I immediately thought they were just eating Taco Bell and that was what she was trying to avoid saying. Then I realized that I haven't ever heard her talk about Taco Bell myself, so I'm curious now.
There was a video recently where she was sponsored to talk about a money management app, and she mentioned that it showed her she had eaten at Taco Bell six times in the past month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, 6 times in one month?! Now I know why their toilet bowl at Mimi's was so stained.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

What a waste of water balloons that was!!! Did they pick all their rubbish up as well do you think or just leave it scattered around....
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

lyddiebug wrote:Has anyone else noticed that it is June and Jessica still hasn't uploaded birthday videos for Landen and the twins? I understand that it's difficult to upload with so many kids to watch, but (a) their birthdays were in March and (b) she managed to get Lilia's birthday video up on time.
Oh, I can explain that - it's the same reason her phone lock screen is a picture of Princess Longhair in a dance costume - Lilia's her favourite!

ETA: Can you imagine how long Princess Nohair's 1st birthday montage is going to be? I'm betting at least 10 minutes.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
mommadrama01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommadrama01 »

She did post the boys birthday montages on their birthdays

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kgiff77 »

Sparklingdee wrote:What a waste of water balloons that was!!! Did they pick all their rubbish up as well do you think or just leave it scattered around....
They're biodegradable. We still pick them up. But it could be worse they could be regular water balloons.

lyddiebug
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lyddiebug »

Thanks to the people who explained that Jess had posted birthday montages for the boys! I did search through her channel's listed videos/searched Youtube/Googled quite a good deal, so I hope she adds the boy's videos to their birthday playlists soon so that they are easily findable.
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"Who is SHE????" Recap

Jess and the kids are running late (as usual) to gymnastics. Gymnastics used to be on Wednesdays, but now Cub Scouts is on Wednesdays, so they switched schedules around. Landen refuses to do gymnastics anymore because there's a new teacher and he really liked the old one.
Sponsor time! Lilia is watching Smurfs: The Lost Village. She likes it "because it's girl power." Jess actually enjoys listening to/watching this unlike others (suuuuuuuure lol) and Lilia just goes on and on about how it's her favorite (okay). All the kids like it, but especially Lilia.
Landen snuck over to see his old teacher, while Kyson and Kaden do their thing. Landen adorably tells Kyson he loves him.
Alyna is apparently with them. Jess asks Alyna if she can adopt her (surprised something wasn't in the title about that LOL). Janell looks very confused (mock confused). Jess calls Alyna her "inherited daughter" and says people always ask who she is and why she isn't in the intro. Lilia begs Jess to adopt Alyna (this is actually quite cute IMO).
Jess talks about when she was pregnant with Lilia and how curious she was as to how Lilia would look because "you have a pale redhead and then you have her dad, dark features" (to sum up what she said lol).
Jess plays with Landen's hair and talks about the temperature. Welcome to summer...
Off to Walmart now to get Popsicles and a sun hat for Addie because they learned her hat no longer fits when they were in Disneyland.
Back home, Chris has been with his biological kids while Jess and hers did what they had to do (Addie was with Chris/Tommy/Caden).
Chris is filling up a bucket with water and thinks they're going to have a water balloon fight. They got a huge pack of balloons from Costco and Chris shows the camera how to fill them up.
Jess realizes she's going to have two full buckets of water/water balloons in the trunk. Chris contemplates taking two cars. They end up just taking the "bus" and Jess realizes she forgot the Popsicles. Luckily, the ice cream man shows up at the park (semi related question - how poor does your town have to be to not have one of these? I've never had an ice cream truck experience...)
Sped up water balloon fight! Chris dumps the water on the kids (great example!) and sends the kids to the park to play. Jess says the balloon fight lasted all of 5 minutes. Chris jokingly sits on a bucket that Caden is hiding under. Addie is crawling all over the grass.
Park montage of kids playing on the playground and Chris pushing Addie in the swing.
Finally leaving the park at almost 9 because it's summer break. Back home, Addie gets a sink bath and is starting to stand in it now.
Jess ends the vlog with Addie.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Where do you live that you've never seen an ice cream truck they have them in west bumblefuck nowhere and they're (obviously) all over New York they didn't have them in my old country and I assumed everyone in the US has seen an ice cream truck in their town
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Crazymess1215 wrote:Literally, literally, literally. Just stop. That's apparently the only word she knows. Also for Chris being so unattractive his boys are so cute and especially tommy he has awesome hair
Chris was attractive when he was younger he just got dad fat lol and I agree Tommy is a beautiful little boy

Captain Smooth
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Captain Smooth »

8elz wrote:What's up Smurfs!? (oh wait, faaaam).

Smurfs would still be nicer than fam, honestly^^Anything would be nicer than fam: guys, girls, insert gender here, gargoyles, tacos, burritos...whatever!
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

$20 she planned Lilia as a genetic experiment and not just to trap Gabe /s

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I don't even live in a fancy or rich neighborhood and the ice trunk does not come over here lol, it's a pretty quite neighborhood but dang I wish it did lmao. I will never understand why it doesn't.

sadfox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sadfox »

I just started watching her channel. So I am new to this.... but oh my god! I am just a month older than her with 0 kids trying to get my life together. She was popping babies while I was getting my degree. I love kids and I hope I can be a mother to some, but oh my god. 25 years old with 5 kids. It's not the amount of kids but rather the sequence of events that unfolded in her life really surprises me. It's new & fresh and I guess I feel sort of speechless for the lack of better word!

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

blackroses wrote:Where do you live that you've never seen an ice cream truck they have them in west bumblefuck nowhere and they're (obviously) all over New York they didn't have them in my old country and I assumed everyone in the US has seen an ice cream truck in their town
A very small town. Literally I've had to go to another state to see an ice cream truck Image (obv not the only reason I went but I never see them where I live)

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
emloha_91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emloha_91 »

Captain Smooth wrote:
8elz wrote:What's up Smurfs!? (oh wait, faaaam).

Smurfs would still be nicer than fam, honestly^^Anything would be nicer than fam: guys, girls, insert gender here, gargoyles, tacos, burritos...whatever!
Laughing so much! What's up my tacos? It's jesssburritocrew
'Sometimes, I pretend to be normal, but it gets boring, so I just go back to being me.. ♥'
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Since when does she take Addy to the car to feed her? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 224ffa.png[/img]

mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

mamaya10 wrote:
AC
No, she said she was in the supermarket. I wonder why she didn't just do the usual whipping of the tit out.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

smom12 wrote:
mamaya10 wrote:
AC
No, she said she was in the supermarket. I wonder why she didn't just do the usual whipping of the tit out.

That's what I'm wondering too

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
blackroses wrote:Where do you live that you've never seen an ice cream truck they have them in west bumblefuck nowhere and they're (obviously) all over New York they didn't have them in my old country and I assumed everyone in the US has seen an ice cream truck in their town
A very small town. Literally I've had to go to another state to see an ice cream truck Image (obv not the only reason I went but I never see them where I live)

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
That's really really sad. I grew up on ice cream from those trucks

Return to “JesssFam”