JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part 96)

Sassysea
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: BippityBoppityBunheads:TutuManyChildren (Part

Unread post by Sassysea »

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

There's nothing wrong with Lilia's comment about Kyson. She's 7. Kids have no filter. Have you never heard a kid telling his grandma "you're old, that means you will die soon" ? or to his mom "you're older than me,does it mean you're going to die before me?".
There's nothing wrong with Chris laying in his own bed in underwear. The problem is that Jess filmed it and somehow thought it was okay to let that footage in her vlog. He was not walking around Lilia like that, he was chilling in his bedroom and that was when Jess ended the vlog and we all know they usually end the vlog late.
Also I don't see anything wrong with Lilia's thick hair. Thick hair is beautiful, her hair is healthy. Why should she have it thinned?

I'm all for criticizing Jess but some comments are very nitpicky.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Lyanna wrote:There's nothing wrong with Lilia's comment about Kyson. She's 7. Kids have no filter. Have you never heard a kid telling his grandma "you're old, that means you will die soon" ? or to his mom "you're older than me,does it mean you're going to die before me?".
There's nothing wrong with Chris laying in his own bed in underwear. The problem is that Jess filmed it and somehow thought it was okay to let that footage in her vlog. He was not walking around Lilia like that, he was chilling in his bedroom and that was when Jess ended the vlog and we all know they usually end the vlog late.
Also I don't see anything wrong with Lilia's thick hair. Thick hair is beautiful, her hair is healthy. Why should she have it thinned?

He was in the living room.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lyanna wrote:There's nothing wrong with Lilia's comment about Kyson. She's 7. Kids have no filter. Have you never heard a kid telling his grandma "you're old, that means you will die soon" ? or to his mom "you're older than me,does it mean you're going to die before me?".

It looked like he was on the couch tho? Idk didn't watch vlog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

If you're gonna criticize other posters comments at least get your facts straight. They were on the COUCH in the living room were Lilia could walk in at any moment not in the bedroom.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

cjl123 wrote:

If you're gonna criticize other posters comments at least get your facts straight. They were on the COUCH in the living room were Lilia could walk in at any moment not in the bedroom.

It was later in the night and the kids were in bed though? So the general point of her post is still the same.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
cjl123 wrote:

It was later in the night and the kids were in bed though? So the general point of her post is still the same.
I never once seen my step dad or even my bio dad in their underwear growing up. The bedroom and living room are different IMO.

kalakala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kalakala »

Has no one seen their dad or step dad in their swimming trunks?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ya ofcourse the bedroom and living room are different. That isnt the issue, the fact is the kids were in bed and it was the end of the night. It isnt as if it was the middle of the day and he was lounging in his underwear.
notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

kalakala wrote:Has no one seen their dad or step dad in their swimming trunks?
This. Hats what I was thinking.
The same when they said they were uncomfortable because Jess walked around in her bra and shorts. Well that's more than a bathing suit usually covers.

Why are people so freaked out by nudity!?

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

The issue about Chris in his underwear, even if on the couch, doesn't really bother me. But then again, I come from a family that is not all that modest. We make sure our private parts are covered and all but we walk around in underwear sometimes and think nothing of it. We are family. I guess it's all about what you are used to.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Meh it don't matter to me. Once the kids are older and bothered by it I'm sure they'll say something .

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

cjl123 wrote:

Yeah ok he was probably in the living room my bad. That doesn't change the fact that he wasn't walking around wearing only his underwear in the middle of the day surrounded by a bunch of kids. So the comments went from "oh my god how can he be in his underwear around Lilia" to "Lilia could wake up and go downstairs and see him like that", when in fact it was only him and Jess (and us...).
And by the way nudity isn't a thing in my family, I've never seen my dad in his underwear or something but I guess he could wear whatever he wanted at night when I was asleep.
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Wait Jess' dad is only 50?! How old is Mimi?? No wonder she was hell bent on being a young mother since her parents were also on the younger side.

No judgement, I'm just a few years younger than Jess and my father still hasn't reached 50. Just an observation seeing how everyone I know who sought out higher education rather than young family life had parents 10-20 years older than mine.

Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Lyanna wrote: And by the way nudity isn't a thing in my family, I've never seen my dad in his underwear or something but I guess he could wear whatever he wanted at night when I was asleep.
I have seen both my parents in underwear a few times as a kid and I'm still alive and well lol
orangeblossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orangeblossom »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Wait Jess' dad is only 50?! How old is Mimi?? No wonder she was hell bent on being a young mother since her parents were also on the younger side.

No judgement, I'm just a few years younger than Jess and my father still hasn't reached 50. Just an observation seeing how everyone I know who sought out higher education rather than young family life had parents 10-20 years older than mine.

History repeats itself. I'm sure it's the norm in places like molesto to have a kid before you do anything else. Was wendy a teen when she had jess? I know she didn't get her degree until she was around 30.
"You gave birth to a baby, not a PhD."
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Wait Jess' dad is only 50?! How old is Mimi?? No wonder she was hell bent on being a young mother since her parents were also on the younger side.

I'm not exactly sure how old jess is, I think 24? If her dad is 50, that would mean he was 26 when she was born. Not that young.

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

nicoleojo wrote:

I'm not exactly sure how old jess is, I think 24? If her dad is 50, that would mean he was 26 when she was born. Not that young.

Yeah. I'm 29 and my parents are both 57. So they were 28 when they had me.
I think between 25-35 to have kids is normal?

AllyKattxox
Talker
Talker

Unread post by AllyKattxox »

Are people >really< bothered by Chris lounging late at night on *his* couch, in *his* house in his undies?!

Jess was going to let Lilia watch her birth Armpit, I don't think seeing your step dad in his boxers is a fraction as scaring lmao

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 3e420b.jpg[/img]

I hate to say I can see an orange tint on little Artichokes head ::eyeroll::

Return to “JesssFam”